Author Topic: Kyro's epic list of ideas  (Read 2735 times)

Offline kiekowolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • Im That Person you always see in the corner.^^
    • View Profile
Kyro's epic list of ideas
« on: June 01, 2012, 09:51:25 pm »

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Kyro's epic list of ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 07:58:12 am »
I personally dont mind all the other options but the one that striked me the most is the "Different Gates" Idea, I think that would be great! It would make a Lion look so much more regal with a trot. So I commend you for that one!. Another thing I liked that you bought up is that annoying leg that moves ever so slightly back and forward whilst standing up I also think that could be taken away.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline kiekowolf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 02:00:52 pm »
Thankyou!^^ I am surprised no one has brought up that leg before.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 02:02:51 pm by ~Kyro~ »

Offline dianaka1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 09:38:17 pm »
i don't like youre ideas!!!......... I LOVE YOURE IDEAS!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 12:05:31 pm »
I like most of these ideas, I hope they're added. c:

1. A great idea, I would love more muzzles. I've seen people with pug characters around before,
this would definitely make their character look better. (:

2. Sounds interesting, perhaps it could work like the preset system? Maybe add two folders.. Your_Sounds and sounds?
In Your_Sounds you would be able to place the sounds you've created, in sounds you could place those created by other users.

3. Just a good idea, I must say. The walk/run cycles are quite annoying sometimes.

4. I'm not too sure about this, but I guess it could come in handy.

5. I have a few characters whose real tails do not match the FH tails. I would love it if Kov added this. :3

6. The current maps are a pretty boring and empty, that's what I think at least. I hope Kov is going to change/add maps in the future.

7. Yes! That would be awesome, it would make RPs much more interesting.

8. My god.. that annoys me a lot. I really wish someone would fix the character animations.

9. Prey is being added and so is hunting. We just don't know when exactly.

10. This has been discussed many times, new models will not be added. Besides, it's an animal game. A human just wouldn't fit in y'know.

11. Amazing idea. Although I don't think this will be added, a lot of programming.

Signature by Delay. <3

feralheartdog

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 06:19:14 pm »
Let's say. I love your ideas! A few of them I also had. XD These are great! Keep up the great thinking. I wish my tail was longer and fluffier >.<

Offline kiekowolf

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 01:36:23 am »
i don't like youre ideas!!!......... I LOVE YOURE IDEAS!!!!!!!!!

LOL Didy you scared me for a sec there when i red the first pert then i was like OH XD

I like most of these ideas, I hope they're added. c:

1. A great idea, I would love more muzzles. I've seen people with pug characters around before,
this would definitely make their character look better. (:

2. Sounds interesting, perhaps it could work like the preset system? Maybe add two folders.. Your_Sounds and sounds?
In Your_Sounds you would be able to place the sounds you've created, in sounds you could place those created by other users.

3. Just a good idea, I must say. The walk/run cycles are quite annoying sometimes.

4. I'm not too sure about this, but I guess it could come in handy.

5. I have a few characters whose real tails do not match the FH tails. I would love it if Kov added this. :3

6. The current maps are a pretty boring and empty, that's what I think at least. I hope Kov is going to change/add maps in the future.

7. Yes! That would be awesome, it would make RPs much more interesting.

8. My god.. that annoys me a lot. I really wish someone would fix the character animations.

9. Prey is being added and so is hunting. We just don't know when exactly.

10. This has been discussed many times, new models will not be added. Besides, it's an animal game. A human just wouldn't fit in y'know.

11. Amazing idea. Although I don't think this will be added, a lot of programming.

Thanks for the feedback i know the human thing will never be added but in my opinion is for people to stop being humans.
Let's say. I love your ideas! A few of them I also had. XD These are great! Keep up the great thinking. I wish my tail was longer and fluffier >.<
I know right my main character has a very long very fluffy tail. ^^

Smiling.Sin

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 10:38:21 pm »
Wouldn't a buildup of snow make it laggy? o3o