Author Topic: || The Land of 'Hoole || Guardians of Ga'Hoole RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 40376 times)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
@Okami
Accepted. Added you to the members list; I hope it was okay if I used the first picture for Shion's application on the list, if not I can use the second picture.

@Theo
Alright. I could find a different picture for you, if you'd like?

Ho boy, I didn't expect this many members in less than a day! :O Also, we have to wait for Soul's application too before starting. I don't want to leave anyone out :3

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Theobear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Yes, please.
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

SoulRevenge

(I decided to just post a new post XDDD}

Name: Shinitagari (Sometimes just called 'Shini' or 'Shinigami', 'Shinigami' got started when an owlet misprounced his name.}
Species: Barn Owl [Tyto Alba]
Clan:  Pure Ones
Personality: Shinitagari is often sometimes rude and ignorant, often picking on younger owls wich train with him or throwing uneeded comments to elders, this excludes Kludd and Nyra though. He actually hopes they may choose him to be the heir of they're role when they pass on, rather than the current choices they have made. Though, despite Shinitagari being rude and iggnorant, he's a head-strong and determined owl ready to fight to the end for his friends and the rest of the pure ones. He can be extremely kind and inspiring in hard times. Shinitagari is ready to do anything to make the Pure Ones win this war.
History: Shinitagari and his brother, Megami were captured by the Pure Ones. Of course, this was all praticly Shinitagari's fault. In order to join the Pure Ones, your required to make a sacrifice, and Shinitagari happened to want to sacrifice his parents, and take his brother as a 'gift to Nyra and Kludd. Megami usually avoids Shinitagari as much as possible because of this.
Siblings: Megami [Brother]
Crush: No one, but this may change.
Offspring: N/A.
Mate: N/A.
Extra: Unlike the picture shows, his feathers are actually a bit whiter. Though the bottom set of feathers on his wings are a dark black.

Name: Megami [Often called 'Megi']
Species: Barn Owl [Tyto Alba]
Clan: Pure Ones, may possibly go rouge or join the gardians though.
Personality: Mgeami is often shy for a male owl, he hates getting into action and is actually quite useless on the battlefied. He's usually respectful to older and younger owls, though he only acts this way because he's afraid of them. Despite how timid he is, when navigating he's quite the adventerous type.
History: Megami was taken by the Pure Ones because of Shinitigari, his older brother. This happened around the time that he was a mere hatchiling, and when Shinitagari was learning to fly. He always actually just doubted those tales his parents told them about the Pure Ones. He just figured that they were nursery tales to scare little owlets, so they wouldn't mess around and fall. Even though he hates and regrets everything that happened, he loves being a navigator. He tries to avoid Shinitagari as much as possible.
Siblings: Shinitagari [brother]
Crush: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Mate: N/A
Extra: N/A

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Yaaaay! Accepted!

Adding you to the members list~ :3

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

Want me to post ze starting post? <----Will Edit...unlike last time *Headdesk*

Edit: Okay! BDDD I'l starteth~

Shinitagri was perched on a Cherry Blossom Tree near the old and rather dull castle which the Pure Ones used as a base. It was praticly in ruins, but it was enough to support them. Other than the fact that is would collapse at any moment, it provided acceptional protection from storms and the heat. "I should go see if I can do anything...well, important..." he muttered to himself, pushing down a chest-feather which slightly stuck up farther than the others with his beak as doing so. There was always alot of things for Shinitagari to do, but whenever he got a little 'break' as Kludd had told him, he just wanted to go on more important missions or- well anything. After a few minutes of pondering the idea, Shinitagaru finnaly spread out his wings, which burshed up against the pink and crimson-tinted Sakura leaves. Bending down abit, which he couldn't exactly do, the white owl with a strang of black shot off the branch, which shaked abit after leaving it. The young owl was quite an excellent flyer.
The best for his age actually. Shinitagari was capable of doing flips, barrel roles, and several other tricks which could be handy in combat or just for show.
While taking slow yet powerful and concentrated flaps, it was pretty easy to get where you wanted to go without wasting much energy. Before long, Shinitagari was strutting through the entrance way, Almost immediantly he notice Megami, his brother perched up in a tight-spaced corner which seemed actually comfortable for it's size. "Megami!" he called, taking off again and setting himself closer to Megami.

"Oh, not this bloke again..." Megami thought, he had hated his brother with all he had since that fateful day. He actually sometimes wondered if Shinitagari had lost his sanity. How was one supposed to enjoy himself in a place, a position, and organization like this?
Everyone here was evil within his mind, only a few were innocent, which included himself. And as far as he was concerned, Shinitagari was more blood-thirsty and evil than the most horrible hasfiend to ever fly across the Nothern, Southern, Eatsern and Western Kingdoms. "What is it Shinigami?" he replied in a rather sarcastic question. Rolling his eyes when Shinitagari asked him if he wanted to join him for extra missions.
"Extra Missions eh?" Megami asked Shinitagari, who replied in an eager yes. "H emust be plain stupid if he thinks I'll actually join him..." Megami thought and allowed Shinitagari to continue.

"Yup! Extra missions, You know me when it comes to navigations anyway. Hell, half the time I'm lost in our own base!" Shinitagari answered him, everything beyond the 'Extra Missions' was completely untrue though, but in Shinitagari's eyes, well he saw those last few sentences as words that would convince anyone to join him. "And don't call me Shinigami!" he said quickly and rather loudly. It sort of took him awhile to realize what Megami has said.

"No, and no." Megami replied proudly, raising his head abit. His face now held a smirk. He tapped his talons rather impatienty as he waited for Shinitagari to reply, which was just a rather simple 'suit yourself'. "Finnaly...." he muttered quietly when Shinitagari flew off towards the center of the castle, which was where Nyra and Kludd usually where.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 02:59:37 am by Soul?Revenge »

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
If you would like. If not, I can ^^

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Theobear

• View Profile
(Yeah we can start role-playing... Christina are you going to start us off?)
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

SoulRevenge

Okay .3. I posted! BDDD

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
Heck, I'm joining this. But I'll edit my post with my app. :D
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Theobear

• View Profile

Name: Tacita
Species: Guatemalan Pygmy Owl
Clan: none (loner)
Personality:  Tacita isn't one to be judged by her size; her life's philosophy is 'never judge a book by it's cover'.  Taking Tacita's size into account, you would somewhat expect her to be timid and shy.  She however, maybe very quiet both verbally, and aerodynamically--she's one tough and brave cookie.  She is very loyal, and has a very high-respect for herself, and others.  She has a very strong, sympathetic, and caring heart, and if she could--she would help everyone. 
Siblings: N/A
Crush: N/A
Offspring:  N/A
Mate: N/A
Extra:

The Guatemalan Pygmy Owl is considered s sub-species of the Northern Pygmy owl..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Pygmy_Owl
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 04:02:45 am by ~Theobear~ »
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS