Author Topic: || The Land of 'Hoole || Guardians of Ga'Hoole RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 40589 times)

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
((Are we allowed to have snake characters? If so, I'll use this post for an app for one. :3)) Yay!

Name: Fioralba
Species: Rough Green Snake (Opheodrys aestivus)
Clan: Guardians
Personality: Fioralba is calm with a soft voice. She is loved by owlets since she is known to tell stories of heroic acts, some made up purely for storytelling. But she's not a liar, and she is extremely trustworthy. She uses her enhanced senses (other than eyesight, of course) to her advantage, and can move around like a flash when she wants to.
Siblings: None
Crush: None
Offspring:  None
Mate: None
Extra: She has a tight strand of silver material just behind her head that she traded some things for a long time ago.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:46:30 pm by .:Luinara:. »

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
((I suppose; maybe as minor characters in the rp? I haven't had a GoG rp that had snake characters, but I guess so.

UPDATE; Araflame's application has been added to the members list. I can't believe it's already getting crowded! :O Good thing I reserved a spot for members, haha.))

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
(I'm leaving later today, around... about 6:30ish. Just a heads up. ^^')

A golden owl opened her black eyes. She shook her head, away from sleep. She tensed her talons. The beautiful sky, an aray of oranges , blues, purples, and reds shot a glance through her eyes. "Morning, already?" She felt like more sleep. Grogginess got a hold of her. A stabbing pain shot through her wing, as the wind heavily blew. Her white curved beak opened, into a yawn.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
((@Wolfie
Alright. I'll be sure to wait for your return. ^^

@Luinara
Accepted, but the picture isn't showing for some reason. ono

I will post once the others are caught up.))

ヌ - ド ル

Offline LuinLasse

• Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
((Nuuu! It's working for me. :C I'll try a new one though))

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
((Okay, thanks. Adding you to the members list c:

New rule - the maximum of nest snakes is two. I don't want more than that, because if people were to constantly apply with snakes instead of owls, the whole rp would most likely be overtaken by reptiles. Also, since bats and hagsfiends are too minor of a character in the rp and don't play a big part, they will be NPCs instead of characters, as everyone can control them. Hawks and eagles will also be NPCs unless they're allies with either side.
I'm going to try and get this rp in order so it's not a bundle of confusion wondering who is where, who posts what, etc. As posted on the rules, I'd like for everyone to wait until the others who are a bit left behind catch up before posting, so no one feels left out.

Also, to everyone, try to keep up with all your characters! I don't want to fill up the members list right away, though, so try to refrain from making new characters if you're not going to be active with them! Having too many characters can make it harder to do longer posts. Try to keep the minimum sentences in a post at least five sentences, so everything's not jumbled up.
Just a little reminder :3

I will wait for Soul, Okami, and any of the others that haven't posted in a little while to catch up before I post my two characters.))

ヌ - ド ル

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Waiting to be seen flying))

The liar and the thief

Offline Theobear

• Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Tacita's eyes brightened, as she saw a flash of white and red. Could it be her? the small owl, barrel-rolled, turning her direction.  She glided towards the figure, flapping her wings gently, she surfed the gentle waves of wind.  A screech escaping her beak, she landed on a small branch, a good hiding spot, but it concealed her well.

(I will reply with my other Character's tomorrow.. going camping :))
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:35:38 pm by ~Theobear~ »
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Shion heard a screech that caught her attention. She glanced at it only with her eyes and gracefully dipped her wind down to turn in the air, barely needing to flap. She did a half circle as sh soared over the location of the screech. Alas, she found nothing. The Rhodoan owl narrowed her eyes in irritation. "Hmmm..." She continued to glide away.

The liar and the thief

Offline Theobear

• Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Tacita smiled, as she saw the owl circling.  It was her.  Launching herself into the air, she flapped her wings twice.  Gliding towards the owl, she screeched again.  Her small form, charging toward the white she-owl.  She barrel-rolled, her small body, swooping, she dove under the white owl, then re-surfaced above the owl, and silently flew above her, ready to bolt away, if necessary.
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS