Author Topic: *sigh* Really, guys?(Share your hilarious den claimer experiences here!)  (Read 17623 times)

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Before you read any further, this is just gonna be a big long rant. So if you're not bored enough to read it, turn back now.

I frequently encounter insistent den claimers on public maps, and it's really beginning to bother me. Moments ago, two immature fools decided they should block me rather than just ignore me, simply because I told them that nobody could own space on a public map. Normally, I revel in this. I hunt out den claimers, so I can try to change their attitude and make the game a little better for everyone. But seriously? When you're raging at someone who's doing nothing other than just sitting there, and trying desperately trying to turn THEM into the bad guy, then it begins to get irritating. It's particularly hilarious when they try to rp you out of the den. "-runs into the wolf, shoving them out of the cave-" lol. Good job. I haven't moved at all. Literally not at all. Or when they come at you with the "rage" emotion setting, like it's actually threatening in the slightest. Brilliant. I love it when I find someone with grammar and spelling so awful, they can't actually understand me. "wut r u sayin gtfo ths is mi paks terrtori!!!!" Ugh. -shudders- It's so annoying when they start with the whole "Umm, can I help you?" like you're some creep in a shop who's doing something odd like talking to the tomatoes on display.

I'm just sick of it. Entirely.

So, dear everyone who tries to claim territory on public maps, and violently attacks anyone who sets foot near you, grow up. For the love of Feralheart, please just grow up.

EDIT: Oh look, it happened again. That's me lying there. Not attacking anyone. And they're screaming at me to leave...within moments of my arrival. :I

Then one of them butt danced in my face. Charming.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 08:19:49 pm by Ax »

wolffoxalliance

Re: *sigh* Really, guys?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 11:07:11 am »
this doesn't happen only to dens a good ex would be warrior cats.They claim territory and if you get into "their territory" they're asking you to leave even if you not belong to a warrior cat group.A good advise in case people dont want to ignore you and keep making you to leave?Block them.And you'll never meet them again.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 11:28:10 am »
Just ignore them

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 11:32:05 am »
Its incredibly annoying, at the same time hilarious -trollface-.

I usually tell them how its a PUBLIC map so you CANT claim any of it, especially if they didnt make the map themselves.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 12:02:10 pm »
Me too, Ingredient!

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Video Maker and more!

wolffoxalliance

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 12:43:15 pm »
probably,the persons who claim territory on a public map are 10-yer old kids or less.It's hard for me to believe they're older than that.

CloudFish

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 01:32:42 pm »
As it goes, the best way to deal with them is blocking. There is no point in arguing. You can't fix stupidity, especially in a dose so big. And remind them of this;

No Map Claiming
You should never claim parts of public maps as your own for "you" or your pack/pride. The maps inside the game are meant for everyone and not only a certain user or user group, you need to share all the public locations with any user that you might bump into, as well as other users must respect the fact that there might be those roleplaying in the public chats and locations that exist. When it comes to downloadable private maps you are never allowed to claim any work(maps downloaded) as your own, this also goes for other creations such as items, meshes, markings etc. This could get you warned, kicked and in some cases banned from the game.

So taking a few screenshots if it gets really out-of hand may be of some use

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 03:57:58 pm »
Yeah I'm with you dude. There have been these annoyers like "Wanna have ---" guy, there is just people that will annoy you. Best way is to walk away (probably might follow u) or block them or take a screenshot of them.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 04:21:56 pm »
probably,the persons who claim territory on a public map are 10-yer old kids or less.It's hard for me to believe they're older than that.

I agree.

Video Maker and more!

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 08:25:31 pm »
When this happens to me, I simply break out the FH rules. When I tell them claiming public maps is an infraction, they leave me be. Always. xD Try it.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo