Author Topic: *sigh* Really, guys?(Share your hilarious den claimer experiences here!)  (Read 17627 times)

Aweu

Re: *sigh* Really, guys?
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 03:21:10 am »
That happen to me. And the guy who wouldn't leave me alone would say "You will rue this day!"  >.> He kept trying to get me out, but I was just pretending to be afk. Then he logged off and I blocked him, I literally said 'Bye-bye' when I blocked him. >.<'

But, yes, I hate den and 'territory' claimers... They're annoying, and sometimes I don't think it's that worth it to be fight over some silly thing like a den or territory that doesn't even exist. (Unless it is a map they made)

Offline Tortuga

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Still trying to meet my pun quota.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 03:59:21 am »
Usually, when my pride/pack "claims" a territory and somebody stops by to hang around, I ask them if they're roleplayers and if they would like to do a little scenerio with us. Only when they say yes do I jump back in character and do the whole "Who are you/what are you doing here/get out/negotiate" shpeil. If they are NOT roleplaying, why block or harass them? Just leave them be, pretend they're just a "studio audience" from the fourth wall, and continue roleplaying! There's no reason to disrupt the roleplay by arguing with someone who just doesn't want to play. =/
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 04:01:00 am by Noa D. »
This user is 90% real crab meat!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2012, 05:36:46 am »
yeah, I actually really like watching others roleplay, but because I'm always worried about the ruining it with appearing in their "territory" thing, I tend to try and stay away *sigh* I know they shouldn't be doing it anyway, but I just don't want to interfere XD These people need to learn the difference between IC and OOC too.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2012, 10:06:23 pm »
omg If I can put a number on all the times I've been attacked and harassed by den/territory claimers. It has come to a point that I actually purposely search for them to annoy them and just sit around in "their den/territory" to amuse myself at their futile attempts to flush me out. It's very immature. Worst is when they start god mod attacking and killing you or butt dancing in your face. I remember this one lion pride's leader ran up to me and god mod killed me with the worst rp skills ever. It was like "grabbed wolf by head snaps neck tears off head. Blood spills all over. Takes body and splits it apart rips guts out and throws every where. Pride eats the pieces." Talk about violent... I have died so many times on Feral Heart its a miracle I'm still alive lol. Like Noa said its only enjoyable when its for RP sake and both sides agree to it since I have been in some really exciting territory battles with my pack.

Offline MasiYumi

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Proud Gemini ^_^
    • BreyerKat
    • howtotrainyoureren
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2012, 10:42:02 pm »
I hate people who do that. Probably some kids under 10 years old.
Pfff, if it was that, I really wonder. I was more smart at that age.

Find me in game as Captorlicious.

Ricey

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2012, 01:39:24 am »
I agree with you on this. It annoys me how pathetic people can be on FeralHeart. They seem like little 9 year olds who have no respect. The best you can do is ignore them or block them.

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 01:45:06 am »
lol i just tel them you can't claim public map areas and dens and they are usually like whatever and then i tell if you continue doing this i will screenshot you and report you for breaking the rules it works everytime i always block right if they disregard me and continue though.

theres some pretty rude people out there on fh it isn't just den claimers and territory claimers on fh that are problem i mean mate beggars peopelw ho don't believe it's normal for girl to rp a guy character long story.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 01:54:42 am by skyblade »

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2012, 01:56:08 am »
I agree. In the rules, it states that map claiming is not allowed. Prides and packs are always fighting over dens and kicking other user's out who have a right to be there. I have brought my pack to a den, and another pack tried to kick me out of it. I said: "This is a public map." they screamed at me for not getting that it was rp... but they had whispered me telling me to get out.

Here's what I do: I first state what it says in the rules and if they continue to argue, I ignore them and use group or party chat (since I don't like to block people unless it's a REALLY good reason).

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2012, 06:36:14 am »
omg If I can put a number on all the times I've been attacked and harassed by den/territory claimers. It has come to a point that I actually purposely search for them to annoy them and just sit around in "their den/territory" to amuse myself at their futile attempts to flush me out. It's very immature. Worst is when they start god mod attacking and killing you or butt dancing in your face. I remember this one lion pride's leader ran up to me and god mod killed me with the worst rp skills ever. It was like "grabbed wolf by head snaps neck tears off head. Blood spills all over. Takes body and splits it apart rips guts out and throws every where. Pride eats the pieces." Talk about violent... I have died so many times on Feral Heart its a miracle I'm still alive lol. Like Noa said its only enjoyable when its for RP sake and both sides agree to it since I have been in some really exciting territory battles with my pack.

I love doing this too XD and I think the more violent their attempts, the more hilarious it is :P also, it's extra good for when you screenshot them to report them :3

Offline Yeska

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "The gods will fall on this day...."
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2012, 12:56:44 pm »
I dunno, I tend to be passive about it all... I mean, if I'm alone, and in some place that tends to be a big location for packs to RP, and some pack comes along, I don't have a problem leaving... they just want to RP without any strangers around, I'm cool with that. I can see where the problem would be with two different packs coming and trying to RP at the same place, but seriously, how hard is it for one group to just go somewhere else, it's not like it's not a big enough place. Also, anyone who simply goes around looking for groups to harass them... I think that just about the same immaturity as the den-claimers themselves... I mean, seriously, going and looking for trouble? That's the mods jobs ain't it, simply going and egging people on... now that's just dumb.... sorry. I dunno... I really do tend to be passive and quite nice about it all... which is why I tend to stick to groups with their own maps, less hassle. :)
I am odd, also, my name is Travis, but, I prefer to be called by my alter persona, Sibirskiy, or just Sib.. d:

Pet's name: Sibirskiy
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie![/url