Author Topic: *sigh* Really, guys?(Share your hilarious den claimer experiences here!)  (Read 17622 times)

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
Re: *sigh* Really, guys?(Share your hilarious den claimer experiences here!)
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2012, 03:00:37 am »
When this happens to me, I simply break out the FH rules. When I tell them claiming public maps is an infraction, they leave me be. Always. xD Try it.
That's often what I do.
But if the problem progresses I unfortunately end up blocking them on most occasions
Unnecessary behavior to  extent is hard to tolerate, I think that goes for most us x3
"Huehue"

Offline magic2011

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Pfft, Wings? I can use bubbles.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2012, 06:25:18 pm »
I love thsi thresad, thsi may eb a bit weird but I love hearing about stories like this. xD
Friends ask why your crying,

Best friends already have a shovel to bury the loser who made you cry.

Even the tiniest spark of courage, can turn the tides of war.

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2013, 07:05:35 pm »
Just leave their den if they are acting like crazy because simple Rp. I think that's best.
~LittleWolf~
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2013, 07:17:42 pm »
I'd completely forgotten about this thread :D well, I have another story, as it happens.

Yesterday, my pack and I were in the South Pole, happily RPing, not getting in anyone's way, when a group of vampires suddenly appeared and asked us to leave. I mean sure, if your group has used the same den in Fluorite for weeks or months on end, I can understand a little more about your concerns. But in SP? Seriously? Everywhere looks the same.
We refused to leave, they claimed to be mods and threatened to ban us, we told them where to stick it and eventually they gave up. Good times.

Offline shootmedown

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • H????.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2013, 08:04:53 pm »
I completely forgot about this thread, too, Ax. But I do have a story! Here it goes:
Me: -Happily sitting on L Island under a tree.-
Lion: -Poofs up- leave me alone u meany
Me: What?
Lion: get off mai territorai u freakin noob
Me: I've probably played longer than you, and you're map claiming, which is against the rules.
Lion: theres rules i dont think so
Me: There is, read them much?
Lion: get away from me creep
 I love how the lion had bright orange with white underfur and a bright red, neon mane and red eyes. Perhaps it continued, he'd godmod and kill me. Later on, his pride appeared and "ripped my skull out." It was quite hilarious, but it was a serious problem.

Offline Demonology

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2013, 02:21:50 am »
This happens to me in the plains constantly whether its a lion pride or a wolf pack a warrior cat clan etc. it does get annoying so I usually just block them.  :-\

You saw nothing.