Author Topic: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]  (Read 42236 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 06:50:24 pm »
((yay! A new, fresh warrior cat roleplay. Can you please edit rule 12, it's making me feels little guilty after what happened. And I'll join since crystal makes the best roleplays. Crystal: your my best friend *nuzzles and hugs*

Name: orangekit
Personality: friendly, exploring and calm, this small Turkish van kit loves to play with her friends and littermates. Unlike her sister, who wants to sneak out of camp, she rather stays in the nursery and follow the warrior code than getting herself into trouble.
History: not much
Description: a small white Turkish van with a fuffly, orange tail and orange ears.
Mate: too young
Crush: nope
Siblings: (anyone can be her siblings) squirrelkit
Clan: creekclan

Image: http://kaganek.deviantart.com/art/Ginger-kitten-252831315
Name: squirrelkit
Personality: this kit can be playful and loves to explore. She can be snappy at some point but that's mostly when she gets into trouble or gets bullied. She would rather sneak out of camp than sit in the nursery all day since she is a active, jumpy and a friendly little kit.
History: not much
Mate: too young
Crush: too young
Siblings: orangekit

Image: http://media.photobucket.com/image/turkish%20van%20cat/silver_bunny_guy/turkish_van3.jpg?o=18
Name: brightspot
Personality: is caring and kind towards everyone expect for the other clans. She can be protective of her family and snappy at some point but she is mostly calm allot.
History: she was born, along with her brother and sister to snowdapple and grayfur. One day, she, her sister, icekit caught greencough, along with her brother, Smokekit. Smokekit couldn't be saved in time and died but only brightkit and icekit survived and healed. Many moons later after they became warriors, brightspot had a small crush on flameheart and then they became mates. moons after they became mates, brightspot had squirrelkit and orangekit and her parents retired from warrior duties due to old age.
Mate: flameheart
Crush: none
Siblings: Smokekit (died of greencough) and icedapple

Image: http://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20and%20gray%20cat/ikirstin/gray-white-cat.jpg?o=2
Name: icedapple
Personality: she is kind and likes to hang out with her best friends but mostly, she rathers to be alone with her sister and the elders than be in large group unless she's in a gathering. she can also be annoyed, snappy and feel a little cold-hearted at some points.
History: same as brightspot but she dons't have a crush or a mate yet.
Mate: none
Siblings: brightspot and Smokekit (died of greencough)

Image: http://media.photobucket.com/image/ginger%20cat/thatgirlinthecorner/percy-ginger-cat.jpg?o=1
Name: flameheart
Personality: he's protective of his clan, mostly protective of his mate and kits. He isn't afraid to fight a battle and would rather die to protect his clan. He's mostly in a calm mood and likes to be around his clanmates.
History: he was the only kit born to Foxclaw and birdleap. When he became apprentice, his mother, birdleap, died in a battle with nightclan but he got over the death a moon later after the battle. When he became a warrrior, he had a crush on brightspot. Moons later, they became mates with brightspot and had their kits. Foxclaw died from greencough shorty after brightspot had her kits.
Mate: brightspot
Siblings: none
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 09:31:41 pm by Stephen99 »
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2012, 06:51:44 pm »
Stephen - Okay. I'll put my app here because the editing button is being a b*tch on me.

Featherstar
She-cat
34 moons
Featherstar is a kind she-cat, though she can snap at times. She is upset over losing her father, but also overjoyed that she has received the leader rank. She loves ThornClan like it's her family. At times, she can act like a kit, but whatever you do, don't underestimate that sweet voice and kind appearance and personality. She will give her life to protect ThornClan.
Featherstar was previously known as Featherfrost. She was the deputy after apprenticing two apprentices, Brackenpaw and Silverpaw, now Brackenstripe and Goldenear. She has a brother, Ebonypelt, and a sister, Ivoryshade. She and her siblings were torn on losing their father, but they were glad Featherfrost could be the leader.
None, and doesn't plan on getting one.
None.
Ebonypelt & Ivoryshade
ThornClan
Leader
Ghostpaw is accepted.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 07:02:58 pm by ~*~Crystal~*~ »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2012, 06:54:13 pm »
Discription:

Name
Ghostpaw (Later Ghostspot)
Personality
She usually has a smile, or a smirk, on her face. Unless training, of course. She's also very serious, a lot. She likes to use her talons-for-claws, during training. Especially if she's fighting another apprentice. Though, when she's tire she's always whining and snappy.
History
Her mother was a kittypet, and her father was a warrior. While her father was about to leave one day, her mother gave the warrior a kit. It looked just like the mother. At first he protested, but he was persuaded to take the kit to his Clan.
Mate
She's too young, so no.
Crush
No, she doesn't have a crush on any tom.
Siblings
She has siblings, she just doesn't know their names. Or, that they exist.
Clan
ThornClan
Rank
Appentice

Discription

Name
Reedfoot
Personality
Reedfoot might be handsome and strong, but he's not the best of the conversation starters. In fact, when it comes to talking with Reedfoot, he feels nervous, and can't get over certian things that had happened to him.
History
His mother was halfClan, she was in NightClan though, and she fell in love with a CreekClan warrior. And they only had one kit. They loved him, and since he was born in the reeds, they named him Reedkit. He was taken into his father's Clan, and after his father told some of the CreekClan cats, Reedkit was made fun of. Also, from his height and whiskers.
Mate
He doesn't plan to have one, anytime soon.
Crush
He doesn't really want one.
Siblings
N/A
Clan
CreekClan
Rank
Warrior
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 08:23:01 pm by Emo_Gir »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2012, 07:02:10 pm »
(Picture coming soon)
Redear/Sin
Female
21 moons at least
She's lost all emotions pretty much and holds a serious, even slightly hostile personality to others. There's very few cats who can bring out her good side.
As a kit, she was neglected and abandoned, trying so hard to get her mothers approval. One day she was framed and banished from creekclan, soon after that becoming stormclan leader. She was granted amazing ability from bloodclan, including immortality and reaping the dead. She is intent to rais a deity now.
Riverstorm/Lust
If they aren't mates in this rhen he'll be a crush
Rainfrost and Candle but they're probably both dead
Stormclan
Leader

The liar and the thief

wolfgirl56

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2012, 07:04:08 pm »
((Ghostpaw is accepted. And Okami, I was kinda hoping Redear wasn't in this rp to be honest...))

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2012, 07:10:54 pm »

Appleblossom
She-Cat
13 moons
Appleblossom is a sweet, rambunctious she-cat. She has an attitude like a kit, but she knows when she should keep her muzzle shut. Her only personality weakness is having a short temper, in which she will argue if she's in a bad mood. She's slightly moody, and if in combat, she will give it her all to defend her Clan. She has heterochromia-- one eye is yellow, one green.
Appleblossom was born to Mousetail, her mother, and Grayspots, her father. Later on in her apprentice days, they both died in battle, which left the tortoiseshell to grieve constantly for moons on end. These days it may seem as if she's forgotten about it, but inside she's still silently mourning her parents' deaths.
N/A
N/A
N/A
ThornClan
Warrior

Emberpaw (Emberfeather)
She-Cat
6 moons
Emberpaw is the silent type-- she doesn't mind company, but she's not very good at starting conversations. She tends to look away if she's talking to someone.
Emberpaw was born in NightClan with her parents, Streakfur and Petalfrost. She became an apprentice at six moons; there's not much to add since she just became an apprentice.
N/A
N/A
N/A
NightClan
Apprentice

Aviane
She-Cat
4 moons
Curious and nosy. It's hard to keep Aviane out of trouble, due to she wants to explore the world, inside or outside the house. She's gotten stuck in some places before, under sofas, on top of shelves... It's difficult to hold this kitten back from getting into mischief.
Aviane was actually born to rogues and found on a kind woman's patio the few days after. It was believed her mother left for food and ended up getting caught by a fox or dog. Aviane lives with housefolk now, a wife and husband, with two children.
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
Kittypet

I kind of miss some of the old characters, but this roleplay needs a fresh new start. c:

ヌ - ド ル

wolfgirl56

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2012, 07:20:09 pm »
@Temporal - They are accepted.
Also since a lot of people are joining, this roleplay will last just like the old one. C=

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2012, 07:24:43 pm »
((OOC: I have finnished my application.))

Dooooooooood.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2012, 07:26:00 pm »
Should I make Redear a kit to start fresh? And Feather is so pretty! Anyway Redear is my original character for rping warriors so...

The liar and the thief

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2012, 07:27:05 pm »
People also like your role-plays. I've been trying to finish one of mine, but I'm super excited to be in one of your Warrior role-plays! I couldn't stay away. Also, just before I post on single post in my Wolf's Rain thread someone posts here.

I'm not complaining, but I have to finish the thread, and my mom hurt her foot earlier. So, I kinda have to do those things.

Also, one question Crystal, when shall we start role-playing?