Author Topic: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]  (Read 42230 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2012, 07:30:28 pm »
Okami - Sure, that would be fine. Would you like me to get Rainkit back or keep her away, considering Red hates Rain? And thanks for the comment. *hugs*
Emo_Gir - That is fine. I might join, considering I like Wolf's Rain. We should start once everyone finishes their applications. c:
Rainbow - Accepted

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2012, 07:35:56 pm »
((OOC:Oh my, all these cats are beautiful! Great job on finding those great pictures, everyone. Thank you for Accepting me, Crystal. I can't wait for a fresh new start at this roleplay;  Hopfuly it shall be as active as the last one.))

Dooooooooood.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2012, 07:36:19 pm »

Milleniumpaw (Later to be 'MilleniumDream']

Male

7 Moons

Milleniumpaw is basically a pretty kind and energetic cat. Milleniumpaw also tends to tease those younger or at least weaker than himself. He's always ready to learn something new from his mentor, unlike some apprentices that just want to sit in the den al day rather than practice.valuable skills needed to be a warrior. His favourite part of training would most defiantly be battle training, for some odd reason Milleniumpaw just likes that the best. Right now his goal is to work hard as an apprentice and become a strong warrior, actually even become deputy and after that; Leader. But theres a good chance that this childish or even 'overgrown kit' would turn the position down when he learns how much responability it is being the leader of a clan. MilleniumDream tends to sort of 'annoy' the wariors, deputy, and leader by pestering them to alow him to go on patrols, even if he had already been on the most recent one sent out. Although he tries to enforce the warrior code, he tends to break it quite abit, he's even befriended a loner and fed the clan's food to him. (The Loner is Gilbert, I'll make an aplication for him soon)

Milleniumpaw was a kit borned into Nightclan, though the young tom was half-clan and his mother from NightClan handed him over to his father in ThornClan. He still doesn't know exactly what happened, only that he's halfclan, he isn't even sure what the other clan is though, or his mother. MilleniumDream probaly could of asked his father if he hadn't passed onto the place of stars though. He's enjoyed his time within ThornClan, where he was raised and grew up, but he wants to know who the person that he could call 'mother' was, and why she threw him away to another clan.

ThornClan

Apprenice

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2012, 07:40:03 pm »
You can choose on Rain, the only reason they hated each other was envy so since this is Red's alturnate path, she'd probably grow to be a more cheerful cat depending how the plot goes.

The liar and the thief

wolfgirl56

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2012, 07:42:01 pm »
Okay, I see.
I love you all for joining! And beautiful pictures of the cats, guys! *karma for all*

SoulRevenge

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2012, 07:45:25 pm »
Does that mean Im accepted? x3 /shotdead

wolfgirl56

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2012, 07:46:09 pm »
Yes.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2012, 07:46:54 pm »
((thanks crystal. I'n the last page, I'm done with two of my newest characters, orangekit and squirrelkit but I'm still going to do the mother and few more cats))
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2012, 07:59:31 pm »
Sounds good. I'm also making Watertail and Speckleberry (Ebonypelt's two apprentices when they were apprentices). We still need someone to mentor Millenniumpaw and Ghostpaw.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2012, 08:02:04 pm »
I'm in the progress of a new warrior; Reedfoot. Sorry if someone in the last, or this one, wanted, or had, this name.

I'm not trying to copy anyone, or anything.

I just wanted to tell you. o3o