Author Topic: The Book of Glitches: Volume 1.02 & 1.03  (Read 18171 times)

Offline xXSilverWolfXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Apex
    • View Profile
Re: The Book of Glitches: Volume 1.02 & 1.03
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2011, 12:00:20 am »
ok heres one, i was walking on the plateau structure i fell in one of the rocks, fell down and landed on an invisible ledge,

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2011, 04:21:00 am »
Don't forget about the one where you are suddenly in control of someone's character. That one's really weird.

i know that happend to me!! i logged in glitched and i was suddenly a different user i thought i was being hacked or soemthing
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

redthedog10

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2011, 11:10:54 am »
I found a glitch a MILLION years ago but I finally post it XD.If you lay down or sit the back paws are floating a little.I had a pic of this before my PC went "I hate you now" on us.

Also another glitch is this,if you lie down when your head is on the ground and look down your head will pass through the rock of the Temple of Dreams.

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2011, 01:22:44 am »
Lolz at all the glitches here. XD
So, I was in my RP group's map, and I had one glitch where everyone who was in the water would look like they're floating above the water, even though it looks regular on their side. (In fact, my friend told me that I was the one floating, not her. XD) O_O;

Screenie:

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i55BannedImageSite/2uj46dt.png[/IMG]

redthedog10

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2011, 12:31:52 am »
Just remembered 1.XD.When you enter the temple,people seem to be at the Top RING of the temple or the VERY top.Also when your login and are at the top,people fall from the TOP.

Kreapaer

« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2011, 05:40:01 pm »
ACK!  I remember seeing one of my new friends floating.  Of course, I found out that to them they appeared to be on the ground when I said 'Zero, y u no use ground correctly?' yet he responded confusedly...