Author Topic: What Feralheart Glitches Have You Came Across?  (Read 28572 times)

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
What Feralheart Glitches Have You Came Across?
« on: September 16, 2012, 04:13:36 am »
As the title says, post your FH experience that involves glitches! i have something awkward that happened to me...

Anyway, i was with my pride, in our map. And then i had to refresh the game because it was being all weird. So, i closed it completely then opened it back up and wenton my character, but, when i was in the game i was not being my character! I was actually being a cub that i was rping with! i started typing in the chat and it said my real characters name. Everyone there said that they could not see me anywhere. And the actual cub talked and i could see their name perfectly. I started moving, and it was moving fine, i was in third person like usuall. It was very weird... i dont recall this happening to anyone else. Maybe the person in my group hacked me and i just didn't know it? Or was it just a awkward glitch?

Anyway, post some glitches that has happened to you. And also post if you have ever experienced this glitch. because i really would like to know if this was a hack. xD

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
    • View Profile
Re: What Feralheart Glitches Have You Came Across?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 08:32:34 am »
It's legitimately a glitch that happens sometimes - I don't know why, but sometimes when you crash and log back in, the game will get confused and show you as a different character. My only explanation is that you crash, but the game doesn't register you as being offline yet - so when you log back in, it doesn't know what to do since your character is already logged in but not really there - so it just renders you as the closest person. I'm probably just being an ultracrepidarian here, rofl - but yeah, it does happen sometimes.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 10:25:19 pm »
Same thing happened to me. I went on Feralheart and I was playing as some black wolf (Dont remember the name) I didn't even know who it was. Also, when I typed in chat it said my characters name that I hit start on. It was wierd.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 10:47:44 pm »
One time, I was thrown under the map

And then another time, I went into a map and it was flooded

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 10:48:26 pm »
LOL Tanglemask. Flooded map ftw.
Red and I have been inside Cape's heightmap. Don't ask.

Glubingbadger

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 11:10:26 pm »
I once got into one of the rocks in the tunnels and I got stuck there with my head sticking out .-.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 07:37:03 pm »
Getting stuck on top of Ficho on FH+ is the worse glitch ever! Then I got start all over to get to the portal. There is also this one the messes with your controls so your wolf/lion thing doesn't move along with the camra. The funny thing about it though is that I can spin in place, even while flying, sitting or laying. I can also do the moonwalk with it. :)
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 07:51:26 pm »
That last one's not a glitch. Go to Options, choose 'running mode' then make sure that there is NO tick in the 'relative mode' box.

That should fix it.

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 09:36:55 pm »
To expand upon what meowool said, hitting the right CTRL button also toggles your running mode betwixt relative and absolute.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2012, 11:47:48 am »
Oh great! Then I can fix the dumb thing!
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru