Author Topic: What Feralheart Glitches Have You Came Across?  (Read 28578 times)

Offline Svving

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Stoge
    • View Profile
Re: What Feralheart Glitches Have You Came Across?
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2012, 02:28:07 am »
Well, sometimes the portals to Bonfire, Ficho, and Flourite will disappear into the faded rock, and once I reach them, i'll have to climb the wall to the top of the rock in which located, and go from there...
The common people have no history; persecuted by the present, they cannot think of preserving the memories of the past.

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2012, 03:28:33 am »
One glitch that annoys the crap out of me is when all the icons and chatbox start dissapearing, then reappearing rapidly. I have to play the Direct3D9 just to enjoy it not doing that, but after too long, Direct3D9 will start crashing. Its all my laptop's fault. I specifically say I want a computer that can handle my games, but instead I get one that cant even change the dang desktop background, unless you pay 300 bucks just to do it.
Another is related to the first one, which is when the head dissapears and you can see your character's eyes, teeth, and tongue.
Yet another is the LOL face glitch. If a friend keeps changing their face and stop suddenly, depending if their tongue was out, their mouth looks like their howling (only wider), and the tongue is completely out. They have to log out n back in just to fix it. XD
last, but not least, the map derps. I HATE when you download a map, and you cant see certain objects. Along with when friends download your maps, and they cant see certain objects. If thats not a gltich, then what the fluff is it?

SummerGlade

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2012, 06:34:50 pm »
One glitch I hate is when my mouse moves the camera and I can barely do anything. =.= Another that happens a lot is when my character randomly starts wearing an emote even when I haven't done anything. I`m just sitting there RPing, and someone comes up to me and says,

{Random person}"Uh... why are you wearing that emote? It's kinda creeping me out..."
{Me} "Huh?" *Swivels camera around to look at face... Sees random emote that doesn't fit what I'm RPing at all.... facepalm*

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2012, 12:00:13 am »
one glitch, funny as fluff but creepy as hellz: I was RPing as a kit and a adult cat kitnapped me... I couldn't take it seriously: His tounge was in his nose and he looked like he was spitting something XD it later happened with the leader of the clan owo

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2012, 12:11:34 am »
xD I've had the glitch in which one controls another's character (Character Colission, as I call it) as well. Also the emote freezing glitch, and walking through Ficho's walls, and Cape's heightmaps. >w< T'is always fun.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline WinterStorm47

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2012, 12:16:05 am »
I've come across the face glitches many times (As i call them: Zombie Glitch). But one i also came across that still confuses me is the random dissapearing moon whenever i move the camera a certain way.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2012, 03:51:18 am »
Lawl
I hate it when you make your lions muzzle as small as it can be and sometimes you can see the tongue, with no emote, it is funny at times though xD

Almost forgot 'bout this thread :3

Offline darkpaw101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2013, 07:31:19 pm »
What's the cape height map glitch? :3

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 06:04:19 pm »
The glitch that makes you control someone else's character happens most often in the last cave. That happened with me and a white and blue lioness.

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 06:16:26 pm »
~If I 'E' spam I can run through walls.
~If I lay on my back and look a sertian way, my head is in the ground and looks gone.
~Random face glitches that I have to log out to fix ._.
~When I glitch and manage to step   from my spot to half way across fluorite in like 1 step ._.