Author Topic: The Craziest thing YOU have done!  (Read 18557 times)

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: The Craziest thing YOU have done!
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2013, 04:38:17 am »
Hmm... well... depending on how you define "crazy":

Most awkward position I have found myself in:
I am playing as one of my characters named Sandy. So I got in a general RP with a runaway pup, and a male and female that didn't know each other. Mostly I was RPing with the pup, giving him food and stuff as Sandy is a fairly nurturing character. So, the female character has mate issues (control over pup), and Sandy of course is easily convinced to take her side (much more easily than I would be in the same situation). So, the pup and mate come and the classic drama occurs, and my character gets involved. Aaand some red flags showed up.

1. The male characters name didn't seem very fantasy
2. Usually people make some mistakes when RPing a fight, but this one was done too well.
3. They dropped the quote marks, he said, she said, and other RP descriptors.

So I immediately started to get worried. I said something like ((guys, this is just an RP, right?)). No response, just kept arguing. Then I really started to get worried, so I'm like ((Guys! This *is* just an RP, riiight?)) Then the male character responded with a simple "no." I was like ((Oh crap! Sorry guys, I had no idea, please don't let me interfere in your affairs!)).

The above story is a prime example of why (()) and "" are critically important for separating RP and RL!

Funniest thing:
DCs at strange times. e.g. "I will watch" *disconnects* "You will see" *disconnects*. (Disconnecting right after another character attacks me). This kindof thing tends to happen to me a lot.

Finally, in miscellaneous crazy:
One of my characters is scouting Bonfire, and considering conquering it (as per game rules, this will never happen). The ground is a bit shaky in terms of players reactions, but my character sounds like someone straight out of Civ5 (esp Ramses)!
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2013, 03:51:33 pm »
Oh my, memory only seems to remind me of one thing. When Gengen was still around, I entered Flourite, and casually found a Sebastian. Here's what happened (Dont remember much):
Me: *Enters*
Person: Dude, there's a cat crawling in circles around me. o.o
Sebastian: Cat, where?
Person(TheCat): u smell liek catnip :3
Me: *Suddenly sticks to Sebby like a magnet* Oh hello there.
Sebastian: OHGOD, ARE YOU GRELL-
Me: No, I am simply one hell of a cactus.
Person: ._.
Cat: o3o
Sebastian: ...
Oh the fun I had when Gengen was around. :'D
*Casually just realized* Oh, hey, this Discussion is pretty old.... *Slips away*

Offline Gingerheart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am Unicow.. leader of The Cow Kingdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2013, 11:50:58 pm »
I made a Unicow.... then made a group called 'The Cow Kingdom'... enough has been said.
All hail the Cow King, Unicow!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2013, 06:41:50 pm »
OH! I have one! I remember once, i joined an enderman roleplay. It dosen't sound all to strange, but it was hilarious. It contaied only a few member's- Ender Dragon, Stupid Enderman, Original Enderman (Me), Mini Enderman and EnderGirl. Also, we came across a creeper called "MC Creeper R3pe" (O_O I'm suprised they weren't banned, as they were buttswinging over other's). The conversation went something like this-

Dragon: Ok children, today we shall learn how to disect a peanut!
Stupid: PEANUTS! WOOP! LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!
Original (Me): Heeeyy guuuuys, who wants... *Drum roll* RAW ONIONS!!!
Stupid: OMG! -Beats Orginal to death with a dirt block and hoards all the onions-
Original: -Turns to zombie and spams stupid with arrows-
Mini: DON'T WORRY STUPID, MINI ENDERMAN IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! -Gets killed by arrows-
Girl: You destroyed the laws of physics! Enders can't be hit woth arrows you FOOL!
Stupid: NOOOO! -Blows up-
Original: -Destoys humanity with a puppy dog-
Girl: ...
Stupid: ... o3o
Mini: ...
Dragon: I like peanuts.
Stupid: WOO! PEANUT PARTY!
Original: XD
Stupid: o3o
R3pe: BUT ***KZ PARDY!!!
Dragon: RUN KIDS RUN!

Oh dear... what have i typed...
And that, kids, is what happens when crazy minecraft mobs collide with feral heart. You get green, and black canines/felines running around in Flourite talking about dissecting peanuts and destroying humanity with infant canis familiarus.

Yes, xD THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS PEOPLE!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972