Author Topic: ??? ????? g????, ? ??f? g???  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
??? ????? g????, ? ??f? g???
« on: October 07, 2012, 04:03:19 am »
This game is about a young cat, I prefer female seeing as I can roleplay them better. x3 Where you control their actions and what not, what you choose may or may not end up being bad for the young cat.

The sandy grove is located near the beach, where the cats live. They absolutely love the water, and are found swimming in it very often. The cats don't have different dens, but a big den that was dug under hard sand for them all to sleep in. A lit fire is in the den; and the Gardeners of the clan are the ones who keep the fire going but getting more twigs by the nearby forest. They usually stay away from the prying eyes of humans, but sometimes they find some dogs or two-legs wandering their beaches. They hate the humans, as they killed many of their clan.

The leader is a panicking mess, but never shows it to his clan, and not even the deputy. He doesn't know what to do, and tries to hide it by shoving a strict demeanor to hide it. The only light in the male's path is the birth of his mate's kits, which is one of the main character's we will be roleplaying.

You can choose:

- What she looks like
- The name

and well that's all..

The game goes like this, I post a sample like:

The young cat stood, peering up at the leader with a smile. She was so happy it was time for her to become a apprentice, and she was ready for it. The leader spoke to her, reciting the words that she knew she'd already say yes too. But suddenly, dread filled the kit's stomach, she was feeling a bit scared now; did she really want to say yes?

then I'd put the choices

A - "Yes." She said proudly, smiling up at the leader as he called out her mentor. Her mentor and her touched noses, and the other cats chanted her name.

B - "I-I-I don't know!" She screamed, jumping from the rock and running away form the clan.

C - "No." The kit lunged, barreling its body into the leader's shocked figure. This knocked them both over the rock, as the young female scrambled up to grab the leader's neck in her short teeth as they fell.

Then you choose! Don't reply to that by the way. xD The first person to say the name, gifted power, and what she looks like, the game will start.

Name choices:

Innerkit
Flowkit
Heartkit
Nightkit
Longkit
Winterkit
Emberkit
Sweetkit
Flowerkit
Lilykit
Tigerkit
Fadedkit
Lightkit
Pumpkinkit
Reedkit
Vividkit
Fawnkit
Robinkit
Ect

Character look Choices:

Ect.

xDD I just wanted to give you some choices unless you hate all of dem. I don't own the pictures.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: ??? ????? g????, ? ??f? g???
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 09:54:05 pm »
This looks interesting~
Lightkit

Gifted power: I dunno what chu mean bai dat.
I'm going to say her gifted power is her ability to easily see into a cat's real emotions. Yes...
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 04:04:36 am »
Gifted power is like, is she good at running, jumping, attacking, ect. xD

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 01:51:47 pm »
xD I was gonna ask, anyway :P
I'll say Lightkit is good at fighting.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 02:54:51 am »
I lay, curled up next to my currently resting mother. My side was pressed up against hers, and my ears lay flat as I slept peacefully. My mother had been warning me that I would become an apprentice soon, I didn't mind; I just wished the day would come faster. I would be the best warrior ever! My pink paw pads lay, shown as I switched from an outright curl to just a side-lay. My mother burrowed her head into my fur, giving me a quick nuzzle before resting her head back on her paws. I loved my mother, she was a sweet and caring cat, and was always there for me. I purred lightly, giving a sigh of content as my tail flicked about until resting on my leg. I was peaceful for now.

Poke. Poke. Poke.

I resisted a angry hiss, one angry blue eye opening to look up. It was another kitten, one I didn't know; I didn't care, he was disturbing my sleep. My mother was sleep though; oblivious to what was going on. I wanted to swat at the other kit, for waking me up, but it wouldn't be a nice thing to do, now would it? I closed my eyes once more, trying to ignore the other with a small and angry fluff of my fur.

Poke. Poke. Poke.

He just wouldn't leave, would he?! I opened my eyes in an angry glare, looking at the kit. But then, I saw the smirk. So he was doing it on purpose? I growled at him, batting at his face before turning around to push my face against the side of my mother. But, the kit just pounced on my back, nibbling on my ear. What do I do?

A - Turn around and whack that cat in the face! Leave. Me. Alone!

B - Turn around kindly and give one of the most sweetest smiles you could ever give while angry, and try to peacefully tell them to stop without resorting to violence.

C - Ignore them, and try to go back to sleep.

D - Call for you're mother, hopefully she'll get rid of the annoying one.

------------------------------------------------------ The Stats for the cat ---------------------------------------------------

Mental Health: 100%
Physical Health: 100%

Speaking Skills: 80%
Fighting Skills: 5%
Hunting Skills: 2%
Healing Skills: 0%

Popularity: 50%
Hated: 0%

Mood: 95%

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29