Author Topic: ~Brand New Ideas~  (Read 1299 times)

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
~Brand New Ideas~
« on: October 23, 2012, 09:25:29 pm »
Well I just thought it would be neat if the FH map flourite or more maps could have like sound affects like crickets chirping at night and a buzzing sound during the day once in awhile it will do that and birds chirping etc.. And possibely for FH+ a wind swaying sound !  and you should be able to have a choise to turn off the sound affects etc.. And I think thats it? ;P oh also bug particles would be neato. ;P but so you dont lagg you should have a choice to remove  them and lets say if you want crickets jumping around you have this little 'check box' to remove them if your laggy or something just any type of insect or something that could crawl around.
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: ~Brand New Ideas~
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 09:58:46 pm »
I'm imagining having daytime and nighttime noises, and I think it'll be quite chilling to have those. But they might be drowned out by the sound of the background music, depending on how loud people have it. It doesn't sound to difficult to add but I'm no expert so I'm not entirely sure. But obviously it depends what other peoples' opinions are, especially Kovu's.
Now, particles can make me lag but you were thoughtful in pointing out particles being a option that you can turn on and off as you please, for people who experience different amounts of lagginess.
I like your thinking  :)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
Re: ~Brand New Ideas~
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 02:20:18 am »
Thank you! ;D
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~