Author Topic: Humans in FeralHeart  (Read 19423 times)

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
Re: Humans in FeralHeart
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2012, 01:15:51 pm »
-Grinds teeth- I hate that look. But I forgot to mention something, people should make regular looking wolves, and Rp as humans. Then I think people will start taking them seriously. xD That wolf looks so funny!
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 01:22:58 pm »
i forgot to mention something: too stop insulting people i'm offended that people who rp as humans are being called messed up and creepy. I am one of those human rpers who rps as an avengers character. why do you have to be so rude about it. angela and alex you two are insanely rude for calling people in same grouping category as me creepy or messed up thanks for that it was rather mean and offensive and it has greatly angered me.

it also told me that you think we may have issues: don't ever say someone is messed up it usually implies they are slightly mental and i dont' appreciate that. i'm sure others don't either

think before you all post: really your liable to offend others. o3o i'm actually sticking up for the creativity in feral heart becuase i believe saying such things are not nice and shouldn't be said about anyone on fh not even the wolf rpers or cat rpers or any mythical creature rps /human being/scifi/anime rpers here on fh.

maybe some people are little interesting for rping out births: please don't do that it's gross would appreciate if you could learn to timeskip over the birth instead of making cub stalk out from your rear end like it's being born. o3o it's not that your weird it's that some rpers want to timeskip and say a few hours later the cub is born and the mom is cleaning her cub. instead of oh the agony of birth -_- it's like oh really can you really get room pregnant cheetah mother her mate please timeskip: waits for them to timeskip: it never happens usually and they do sometimes get detailed which is not appreciated to some. just putting that out there about pros and cons of wolf and cat rps.

by the way lion people do do that XD they are just known as trolls XD o3o i swear i have few character that are ocs for avengers with natural colors and lol i get asked to be someones mate alot XD or i used too i don't go on them alot.

FYI: I now annouce to everyone i'm not wolf whenever someone comes near me XD. it usually starts with i'm not wolf i'mjust a avengers character trapped in wolf's body XD. o3o i've only done that to friend in whisper but i think i might go do that on fh today when i get home from classes XD.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 01:33:48 pm by skyblade »

Offline HavenUnderEarth

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 06:08:33 pm »
*gives everyone a penny.* Now, here's my thoughts.
You guys have brought up a /lot/ of really good points. I'm glad people have enough guts to bring up this topic.
I really /don't/ see humans in FeralHeart as a bad thing. In my opinion, it's just as bad as having a wolf with neon markings/with a tie/ with a glowstick necklace. I mean, yeah, I get it--there are plenty of games where you can actually /have/ a human model, and maybe a human isn't the best character choice on FeralHeart, a game for /felines and canines./
But if people are going to have characters with human-related backstories or markings or items, then there should be /actual humans./ Right?
Most of those games with 'human models' /aren't free./ Thank God that FeralHeart is.
Kovu's game is meant for people to be /creative/ and be whatever they want to be. Nobody ever said anything about only making four-legged animals. Then we'll have to complain about the birds and the fish people make, too.
Also, I agree that humans with the tan skin and the same old eyes and chimera markings are kind of...boring. I usually use german shepherd, or husky, or hellion markings for my human(oid) clothing, and if they are wearing something longer than shorts, /give them a tail/. It'll look better.
So, yeah. That's what /I/ think.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2012, 12:52:12 am »
Sorry.... ^^"

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2012, 12:53:58 am »
I didn't mean to hurt any of your feelings or opinions but I'm sorry if it offended any of you :/

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2012, 01:00:38 am »
That post was pretty puch the most embarassing post i've ever posted... ._."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 01:07:00 am by angela,., »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2012, 01:04:15 am »
@angela...: Please refrain from double posting, it is against the rules c: Just hit the modify button if you wanted to add something else!

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2012, 01:15:32 am »
Sorry about that ^^"

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2012, 10:41:57 pm »
I don't find humans in the game all that interesting or necessary.

Besides wouldn't it be weird to be a person in the wild? You'll probably be surrounded by people pretending to be children and most would probably keep the canine and feline models, so... that's all I really have to say.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 10:47:22 pm by ?Silver? »

Offline Nephrite

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • nephriite
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2012, 12:55:54 am »
Personally, human roleplays on FeralHeart bug me. It's kind of hard to roleplay a four-legged, long faced, pantless human, right?

.. right? xD