Author Topic: Friend List Ideas  (Read 1877 times)

ZombieKitteh

Friend List Ideas
« on: November 10, 2012, 08:26:12 pm »
Alright I can't honestly be the only one who adds tons of people on Feral Heart. If from random adds or if goofing off leads to friendships; my friend list tends to pile up. Over time it gets really big and half of the people I add don't talk to me enough that I remember who they are easily. So, this is where cleaning out your friend list comes in, but there's a problem.

I'm not sure if anyone has ever had this happen, but when I scroll through offline friends to go through them; I crash. All. The. Time. It only happens when my list well- stacks up over time. And before you tell me to go off and post a help thread; hear me out.

Why don't you have an option via the website someplace to delete and go through your ingame friend lists? Pretty sure friend lists are stored via the server; and you have a option to reset characters on the site, I doubt a friend list option would be that different to set up?

I feel a lot of people would benefit from it, even if their list isn't stacked to the point that it crashes the game. Do you know how tiring it is trying to scroll through that thing? Like seriously.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Friend List Ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 10:17:51 pm »
It makes sense to me. It may a little hassle setting it up but it would work if it was tried. (Btw your siggy creeps meh out o.o)

You are amazing <3

StitchedUp

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 11:15:41 pm »
Mmm, sounds like a pretty cool idea. But, as Bloo. said, it could be difficult setting it up into the game. :3

I think your signature is cute. PewDiePie <3~

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 08:30:25 am »
I agree, setting the up in the game might take to much time, and really could be a hassle to set it up. The best option is to just scroll down and delete them by hand I guess. But it's not a bad idea, it's just might take a long time
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 12:47:32 pm »
What would they have to set up in game though? It all be on the site and if anything require HTML/CSS/Javascript or some other form of website coding to pull off. I mean they created the character reset page without much trouble? Or are the friend lists stored client side?

It's not even to the point where I can personally scroll through the list. It crashes on me when I try. xD

I think your signature is cute. PewDiePie <3~

Thank you c: *brofist* xD
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 12:49:27 pm by ZombieKitteh »