Author Topic: Young People in FeralHeart  (Read 3028 times)

Offline kittycats9

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Young People in FeralHeart
« on: December 04, 2012, 11:03:43 pm »
This isn't a rant on how I want them gone. This is a rant on how I want them to STAY. They're not all stupid, iliterite idiots. Most of them are. I met a 9 year old who started cussing Cape to death because someone and I were derping around on how a rock was ours. We were messing around. But back to the point.

Some of us are more literite and smarter than most of the 14-17 year-olds on here. The teenagers hate on us hecause they're JEALOUS. JEALOUS OF OUR BRAINS, OUR LITERACY. I am here to rally the literite, smart 7-11 year olds on FeralHeart to fight back! We need to lead a revolution in our community! We're not all spoiled brats. I read at a collage level and I'm 11. I'm telling you that you MUST FIGHT AGAINST THIS STUPID MINDSET. So gather your wepons. Muster your courage and strength. Prepare to fight for a new era in FeralHeart!
A few quotes, from my friends: "As the day begins anew, do does our lives." - Aang, on Katara and his wedding day.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Young People in FeralHeart
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 11:12:27 pm »
Um... There will be no rallying and fighting in FeralHeart aside from roleplay, okay? xD

I do agree with you to some extent though. I've met quite a few younger users here who are more mature than some adults I know... it's all about maturity of the mind, not necessarily age.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 11:21:57 pm »
I do agree that some younger members are more mature than older ones. You don't need to be +15 to be mature, as long as you have a mindset.
People look at the age and think "Oh, they must be both nice and mature. Perhaps I should try to befriend them."
Age is just a number, that's something FeralHeart has taught me.
I know 12 - 14 year olds who are more mature than some 17 - 30 year olds.

I do agree, but I think you could've worded your post a bit better.
RETIRED.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 11:48:55 pm »
This isn't a rant on how I want them gone. This is a rant on how I want them to STAY. They're not all stupid, iliterite idiots. Most of them are. I met a 9 year old who started cussing Cape to death because someone and I were derping around on how a rock was ours. We were messing around. But back to the point.

Some of us are more literite and smarter than most of the 14-17 year-olds on here. The teenagers hate on us hecause they're JEALOUS. JEALOUS OF OUR BRAINS, OUR LITERACY. I am here to rally the literite, smart 7-11 year olds on FeralHeart to fight back! We need to lead a revolution in our community! We're not all spoiled brats. I read at a collage level and I'm 11. I'm telling you that you MUST FIGHT AGAINST THIS STUPID MINDSET. So gather your wepons. Muster your courage and strength. Prepare to fight for a new era in FeralHeart!

Now, please demonstrate on what you've done besides leading your audience away with association of two different age groups, if you're clearly a 11-year-old that can "read at a collage level" and misspelling simplistic English words such as "literate," "college," and "because." I congratulate you on successfully manipulating run-on sentences to have a cohesive argument about the oh so young people in Feral Hearts and how a "literary crusade" must happen to fight against such "stupid mindsets." Yes, let us rally up our men on the battlegrounds of this utopia we know as the Internet for we must vanquish the stupidity as this grand destination is only for the most purest and educational, yet we still type blindlessly without much thought.

Envy reveals the worst of us, eh? "JEALOUS. JEALOUS OF OUR BRAINS, OUR LITERACY." Such poignant mannerism for such a young girl who claims not the apparent "spoiled brat" statement. Must it matter if anyone is jealous by the fact that you can read of any sorts? The ability to read is learned and FeralHearts users display understanding of written words or they wouldn't be able to respond or understand what they're even typing.

The only matter we must rally against is the arrogance that you brew up in yourself and the bitterness that you've drawn into that post. We are a community of different individuals regardless of age, sex, or ethnicity, but we do not value each other by how we spell but the message we give across and our own thoughts that aren't so one-sided.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 12:09:09 am by SoaringAway »

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 11:51:08 pm »
most of us older people can be stupid xD but usually we're derping around and just having fun, as long as younger ones know what they're doing and have fun anyway without problems like we cause then nothing should really be a problem, im 14 i should know xD

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 11:54:35 pm »
Although I admire your desire to speak for the little people Kitty, no pun intended, the proof of true maturity is not to take those words to heart. Don't let those silly older folks who underestimate & bully your literacy and anything else for that matter make you fight them, but instead turn your back on them and ignore them because people who judge you aren't worth the effort. They'll just get you in trouble if you decide to fight fire with fire. It's their loss when they miss out on great person and potential friend just because they judged you over your age.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 12:00:37 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Firewhip123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 12:06:02 am »
First thing, to the starting post...
1. You actually ARE illiterate most of the time.
2. You are acting like a brat creating this topic.
3. You cannot even spell literate itself correctly. You call that literacy?
4. I have no jealousy over children, thank you. I prefer staying as an old person so I can whack people with my cane.

Not that I am that old...
Friendship is magical; Violence is hysterical.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 12:15:54 am »
Guys please don't start bashing one another over literacy it's very shallow to judge people period. Did you all not learn a lesson from Martin Luther King Jr? What matters is that a point is made no matter how bad the spelling... if people understand it that's what matters. We aren't getting graded for our posts in game or the forum...

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 12:18:00 am »
What Sura said. Geez. Everyone is so hostile today... locking this thread too.
People need to stop arguing.