Author Topic: Why do you Nuzzle?  (Read 16694 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Why do you Nuzzle?
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2013, 01:21:17 am »
I do believe it varies a lot depending on who it is behind the screen. Some probably nuzzle for the smallest of things that I'd might consider taking too far, others might nuzzle less than they should to show appreciation. But in the end of the day it will just be a number, and how much it means to "you" is really up for everyone to decide themselves.

But I do believe in the general picture it evens out due to how differently users use the function.

Personally I use the nuzzle when I see users put greater dedication or time into something that will help the majority here around the forum or game, or possibly if they put down rhyme and reason to a certain subject, maybe even trying to understand a greater picture that helps us the staff in the length working on this community.

Then there's also been times where a nuzzle got thrown someones way for making me laugh here on the boards since some times can get very tiresome depending on what sort of matters that has been hanging in the air lately.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline cipe

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I laugh in the face of Danger! Ha Ha ~Kiara
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2013, 11:20:04 pm »
I really want to know Are nuzzling and floofs the same thing? If you nuzzle it shows as a floof. Why wont it just be a nuzzle-o-Meter? or Floof someone? Im very curious to know
Wait you hear that? Do you? Its the sound of your mind being BLOWN :)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2013, 11:36:30 pm »
Just because you put coins in a parking meeter doesn't make it a coin meter if that has any logic to it.

Floof o meter is the name of the karma counter itself, a nuzzle is the coin. When it was named, it was named floof o meter since it's more personal and unique.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

SummerGlade

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2013, 02:21:14 am »
I nuzzle people who are kind (to me, newbies, or anyone in general), helpful (directing someone with a question to a page with the answer, etc.), and people who put hard work into things, like making meshes or maps. I make sure each person really deserves their nuzzle before I give it to them. I want them to feel like they earned it, because I know that that's how I want to feel.

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2013, 06:38:32 pm »
I just recently received the ability to 'nuzzle' other members so i've been trying to decide myself what merits a +floof. I think that what a lot of you have been saying holds very true, and I strive to give out floof to those who I think really deserve it. I am very appreciative to those who comment on my own work, along with others who are able to express themselves well on the forum and discuss interesting and helpful topics. In addition, those who have put a lot of work into making mods and maps open to the public are also very deserving.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2013, 12:21:51 pm »
Unfortunately, I don't nuzzle much..... well at all actually.

~~~Maybe I would if my Floof-O-Meter was a little higher~~~

Ohhhh you little cheater! lol

I nuzzle people that I have roleplayed with on the forums because I am happy that they are active and making my day just a little better.  I also nuzzle newbies because they don't have much and they seem nice.  I would never nuzzle a mean newbie or anything though.  I will nuzzle people when they 'over praise' me when I give them their art request.  I nuzzled JumperWolf because she did this. :)  I also nuzzle people when I they do my art reguests even if I don't really like how it came out.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Wynterr X

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2013, 05:13:05 pm »
Don't worry, you're not the only one who just got the ability to Nuzzle ^_^ -points to self- I just got it yesterday.

I floof people who help me with my noobish questions, people who seem extremely nice and helpful towards the community, I give floof as a thank you for various things, and sturf like that :P I wouldn't just give away free floof for the heck of it =^.^= But, I have to admit that I did a lot of floofing yesterday xD

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2013, 02:36:34 am »
i always nuzzle someone if they've helped me with a problem.
 Humph, if only my Floof-O-Meter had some more nuzzles, I mean really. I don't even know who gave me the second nuzzle <.<
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 02:38:31 am by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Splatterz

• Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Lion King is my lurf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2013, 02:28:06 pm »
Nuzzles are fun. 8D Everyone loves to be happy so,
If they're active and nice on the forum and they help others, they deserve a nuzzle. c:

art by moi //

Offline sighkaila

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Pwoper
    • View Profile
    • My Bio
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2013, 05:06:11 pm »
I nuzzle because of the person's hard work and effort he/she puts into things.

Siggy By WhiteLightHeart
Bio