Author Topic: ~Devyn's Ideas~  (Read 1411 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
~Devyn's Ideas~
« on: January 26, 2013, 06:03:16 am »
Here's some of my ideas!

1. More characters, such as rabbits, deer, birds, and bears. They still maintain the "Feral"heart, right?
2. Not having to make a height map. Its confusing and I think there should just be a "Rise Terrain" or "Lower terrain" option. It might not be confusing for you, but I don't have terrains because I saved one height map! :(
3. If you make a puppy character, it should have a option to make it look like a puppy, or if an old character make it look old. Like, for example add a puppy snout or for an old character add grey hairs. XD Not the best idea ever, just throwing it out there.
4. Female and males. They should have someway to tell them apart so people don't have to add "F" and "M' to their characters. Like, in the name box they could have an icon to tell them apart. For example, a bow for females and a bow tie for males. XD you can think of better ones.

Comment or criticize!
~Devyn~

Offline wolvenland

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Alone in the Dark
    • View Profile
Re: ~Devyn's Ideas~
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 06:09:29 am »
These are all rather good ideas. It's always nice to see the community come up with ideas and share them. I too would agree with the more species, but there's not much that we can do at the current moment in time. Keep up the good ideas!

Offline magic2011

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Pfft, Wings? I can use bubbles.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 04:09:25 pm »
I like your ideas.

But having an icon added to the end of the name could be annoying for some people, they could easily just put in their bio whether they're male of female. But some other people may have characters that don't have a gender...or are both boy and girl.

I like your second suggestion though, but you could just make ,mouth smaller with the slider. ^^ as for older dogs you could just make the pelt colour or what ever light/darker/greyer.

And until Kovu returns to us, I don't think the game will be getting any newer meshes.

I don't mean to sound rude, I'm just pointing out my opinions and flaws. I'm good a critazing. Though I still do like the fact of grey hairs or selecting a specific age for your character. I'm quite intreasting in the new models though.

Friends ask why your crying,

Best friends already have a shovel to bury the loser who made you cry.

Even the tiniest spark of courage, can turn the tides of war.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 07:57:43 pm »
OK, X out the more animals idea. Its just plain stupid, I know, just kill me.