Author Topic: A Standing Chance (Realistic Wolf RP)  (Read 118811 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
A Standing Chance (Realistic Wolf RP)
« on: February 08, 2013, 05:20:22 pm »
Welcome

*WARNING!*
This may become a very gory RP, viewer discretion is highly advised. Some viewers may find the mental images disturbing. You have been warned.

Once the land rots from under your feet, you know something is wrong... you run back to the den, searching for a good sign... but... all you see is carnage, as you watch your pack tearing each other apart...
    Suddenly, someone you knew very well snarls at you and leaps, only to fall short and die, only inches away from you... you search for survivors. You either find very few, or none at all...

Many wolves have lost their packs to the virus that turned the others on one another... many wolves have images that haunt every dream, dirving them completely insane... from their mate counting bodies like sheep the the sound of war drums, to defending their young.
    Many are alone, but others are accompanied by the few survivors of their pack. Though, the pack members seem to want to revive their once vast pack by inviting the loners into their space and group. There are even some who are alone... But have the ghostly forms of their pack members haunting of helping them before they go insane again.
    Now is not the time for hostility, now is the time to get through this era of disease as one, and unite all of the packs.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Description/Picture:
Bio:
Theme Song:

Here's Mine:

Name: Abyss

Accompanied by: A ghostly image of her previous alpha who... has something wrong, and tends to go insane.

Personality: Quiet, curious, but is a very skilled fighter, and, she takes no nonsense.

Description: A solid black wolf with a black mane that covers one eye, and a body covered in scars. Her eyes are bright yellow.

Bio: Most of her life, she had been told that a black wolf is nothing but bad luck to a pack. Therefore, she left to seek her own destiny, which is unwritten. She is adopted into another pack, after the news of her old one being destroyed by an unknown force. Once the disease hit her pack, she was the only survivor... the alpha had asked her to put him down before it spread to anyone else. After that, the other survivors in her pack began dropping like flies, and she found herself alone, without anyone to turn to, but spirits.

Theme Song: Stand My Ground by Within Temptation
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 05:49:14 pm by Yumi+Kanda »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline RisingLife

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Derp
    • View Profile
Re: A Standing Chance (Realistic Wolf RP)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 12:42:27 am »
Neat idea! I would like to join if thats okay :3

Name: Piros
Accompanied by: The voice of his father
Personality: Flirty, always calm, seemingly uncaring, cocky
Description/Picture:

Bio: As a pup Piros was always the smallest of the litter, tiny compared to his two sisters. His father, wanting a strong son, disliked Piros, and in return he neglected the small pup. Piros' pack fed him though, and soon he grew large and strong, just as his father had dreamed. But Piros' father still judged him harshly, and when his pack fell to the disease, Piros' father was the first to be infected. He had been going on a rampage, killing those he used to trust. But when he got to Piros, his father just turned his back. Piros realized that the disease turned the infected wolf against the ones he loved. And Piros was not one of them.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unz2_bztLSo
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 06:09:51 pm by RisingLife »
Check out my preset shop here!
And Art thread here!
And Character Bio here!?

Offline MidKnightxStar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I found a thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 01:48:25 pm »
Name: Aluxia
Accompanied by: Lunix-her silver tabby cat friend she picked up along the way
Personality: Aluxia is a kind-hearted fae who always looks out for those she cares about. shes very loyal and will serve any alpha who treats her with respect.
Description/Picture: she is a golden toned timber wolf with green eyes.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy4nRdy3adxt5Ji0UcArpe1g3_GFEpChsXEzVKKMqZlLKrbD5KOA
Bio: Aluxia's whole pack was infected by the disease and she was the sole survivor.  her parents were the betas and they warned her when everyone was getting sick, she carries the history of her pack with her, hoping one day she can pass the costoms dosn to other generations.
Theme Song: if today was your last day by nickelback.
30% Gamer.
40% Anim�-freak.
45% Pok�mon Know-it-all.
80% Obsessed.
55% Pok�mon Fan.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 09:45:15 pm »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 02:24:20 am »

Name: Jensen.
Accompanied by: A trust worthy owl named Marvin.
Personality: Jensen is a brave friend, and will do anything to save your life from the horrible creatures. He would kill a wolf, but regret it. When you first meet him, he can be very alert, and cautious around you. But that changes when you know him, he can be friendly, protective, and brave.
Description/Picture: A pure white wolf, with a leathery black nose. He has got Amber eyes that shine brightly in the moonlight, making it stand out.
Bio: Jensen was out on a hunting mission, when he found a small rabbit. He caught it, and went back to the pack. He saw his pack mates rip each other to pieces, and he had the job to kill his Alpha... The Alpha was the only one alive, but Jensen beat the Alpha, due to his many injuries. Jensen ran off, never wanting to kill a wolf again, but of course he had to.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6Ww-8jvxT5Q

Marvin:

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 10:09:48 am »
Name: Auralee
Accompanied by: A small bat named Isla.
Personality: Auralee is quiet and kind, she can be smart and brave but would think before she acts. She would normally never dream of hurting another creature unless someone she cares for is under threat. She is funny and sometimes flirtatious once you get to know her and stays out of trouble.
Description/Picture: Auralee has a dark grey pelt, her underbelly is a murky white colour and she has strange green eyes. Her nose is black as well as one of her paws and her tail tip.
Bio: When she was born, Auralee was thought to be a bad omen for the pack and was frowned upon because of her eyes. Her mother was the only one that cared for her and loved her like any mother should. One day, Auralee was out on a patrol and she heard many howls of agony, she regrets it now but she ran away, leaving behind her beloved mother and her pack, to rip each other apart.
Theme Song: Jar of Hearts

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 02:31:17 am »
Name:Fire
Accompanied by: A Loyal fox name foxy
Personality:
Description/Picture: [IMG]http://i49BannedImageSite/2zpo7ea.jpg
Bio: fire is a wolf who his mom aban him from his pack, fire is a black wolf that doesn't like to be messed with, when he was only with his dad his dad died from a bear so a fox came and saw me and tried to take care of me,
Theme Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evWmYfOq2ag

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 09:15:43 pm »
((Seriously? I started the pet thingie, and now everyone copies? At least, I have Chuck Norris! The iguana.))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline MidKnightxStar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I found a thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 12:20:15 am »
((No one is copying, it says "Accompanied By" on the app... we have the freedom to whatever companion we want, be it sibling, cat, iguana, giant purple polkadotted radioactive flying glow-in-the-dark sperm whale with a giraffe head sticking out it spout... we arent copying you drago, dont worry.))
30% Gamer.
40% Anim�-freak.
45% Pok�mon Know-it-all.
80% Obsessed.
55% Pok�mon Fan.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2013, 12:43:56 am »
Name: Slayter
Accompanied by: Switch, a small red-tailed hawk.
Personality: Kind, humorous, care free, mischievous, brave, impatient, charming, loving, flirtatious, a little egotistical, and slightly sadistic. Anything he does is for what he sees to be the greater good, though you can't always see it.
Description/Picture: White pelt, though it sometimes has a brownish tint due to the dirt. He has gray hairs intermixed with the white through out his pelt, though it it most apparent on his haunches and spine, on the top of his head, along his tail, and up the backs of his ears. He has a deep read/brown nose with a brownish tint that travels up his nose. His eyes are grass green, with flakes of gold near the pupil.
Bio: Slayter was born the son of Betas into a rather large pack. He spent most of his life in the pack, though as he reached adulthood, the growing pack became to large, and was over run by the rivaling pack. His parents were killed, and he ran away. He has suppressed any memories of his parents or siblings, or any sort of family, so if you ask, he won't tell you. As he traveled on his own, he found a young hawk, old enough to fly, but still. Switch and Slayter took an immediate liking to each other, and have been traveling together ever since. Switch is his best friend, and will listen to just about anything the hawk tells him, which is not always such a good thing, as Switch can be a little bit jealous and...malicious. He is a romantic, falling hard for whoever he is currently interested in.
Theme Song: Misery by Maroon 5