Author Topic: A Standing Chance (Realistic Wolf RP)  (Read 118819 times)

LimitedTacos

Re: A Standing Chance (Realistic Wolf RP)
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2013, 05:40:37 pm »
Name: Nemi
Accompanied by: A ghost of her past friend that had died for her life as she blames herself.
Personality: Bright, Shy, Protective, Lonely, Magical
Description/Picture: http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z145/MikeCoolKDU/Wolf%20Collection/VOYA-Black_wolf.jpg
Bio: A strong female, she stands alone with her ghost friend. Jason had risked his life for her and she had blamed herself for handing from the cliff. She frowned as she thought of such thing of the past. Her father told her many times to stop blaimg herself, but it killed her inside secretly. Will she get over the accident or droop over it?
Theme Song: Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2013, 09:47:35 am »
If the creator of it decides to appear...  ))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline MidKnightxStar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I found a thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2013, 05:09:06 pm »
Lol))
30% Gamer.
40% Anim�-freak.
45% Pok�mon Know-it-all.
80% Obsessed.
55% Pok�mon Fan.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2013, 12:26:53 am »
Tell me about it...))

Offline MidKnightxStar

• Finest Floof
  • I found a thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2013, 05:02:59 pm »
Ok then I'LL start!!! Lol.))

Aluxia pads through the quiet forest. She looked behind her as Lunix called out "Slow down Alu! My legs are shorter than yours!!!" Aluxia smiles wryly, "sorry Luxers, it's not MY fault your teeny tiny!" He growls but his eyes spark with amusement. "Ha ha, very funny. Lets all pick on the cat." He grumbles humorously. Aluxia crouches down and Lunix climbs on her back, sitting between her shoulders. They continue on in companionable silence.
30% Gamer.
40% Anim�-freak.
45% Pok�mon Know-it-all.
80% Obsessed.
55% Pok�mon Fan.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2013, 09:58:38 pm »
Yeah... Shouldn't we just roleplay?))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2013, 12:25:51 am »
Let's try it.))

Slayter stepped between the rocks and fallen limbs that cover the forest floor. He glanced up to see Switch flying back between the upper limbs of the trees. He smiled and howled up to the hawk. Switch called back as well and landed beside the wolf. "Eavening." The bird greeted. Slayter nodded and raised his brow. "Well, what have you seen?" He asked. The bird lifted his wings once again and landed on the large wolfs petruding shoulder blades. "Not much," The bird spoke. "It would appear there is a fae with a cat not too far away." Slayter smiled and continued to walk. "Dinner and desert, huh?" He laughed and stepped over a large log. "Well, let's go check it out." Slayter insisted. Switch smiled and nodded before lifting to the air. He called out and started to fly in the direction of the other pair he had seen. Slayter ran beneath him, following as fast as he could.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2013, 03:39:49 pm »
Uber ran freelly down the hill, howling with happiness. Chuck Norris grabbed to his ears. "SUPER UBER COMIN' YOUR WAAAY!", shouted the iguana. Uber let out a "YOOOOOHOHOHOOOO!", and charged down the hill.

Offline MidKnightxStar

• Finest Floof
  • I found a thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2013, 04:09:47 pm »
Aluxia stops, ear twitching, she heard another wolf howling like a banshee... and closer... well, getting closer very quickly another wolf, a large brute by the sound of it. she looks at Lunix in alarm, he nodds, hearing them too. Aluxia jumps up on a large boulder, to get the high ground. her golden fur shinned like the sun and she sighed on annoyance, waiting as the brute breaks from the trees.
30% Gamer.
40% Anim�-freak.
45% Pok�mon Know-it-all.
80% Obsessed.
55% Pok�mon Fan.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2013, 05:52:36 pm »

Jensen's nose was almost touching the earth, as he breathed in, trying to sniff in good scents. "Jensen, I caught a Mouse before, want to share it?" Marvin asked, landing on his shoulders. "No thanks, I'll be okay." Jensen replied, shaking his pelt. Marvin shrugged his bird wings, and started to eat. His belly rumbled, and the meaty scent distracted him, but he carried on looking for more feet. His large paws were almost unseen in the ground...

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused