Author Topic: A Standing Chance (Realistic Wolf RP)  (Read 119731 times)

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: A Standing Chance (Realistic Wolf RP)
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2013, 12:11:09 am »
Slayter broke through the trees, Switch's shadow now available on the open grassland. Slayter smiled as he saw the fae's outline sitting above a rock. He eyed the cat and lifted his head into a whistle. Switch smirked and moved down to wolf's shoulder blades, sinking his talons into the wolves flesh. Slayter barely noticed and continued to walk towards the fae. "Well," Slay smiled and lifted his head to look up at the she-wolf. "May I say, I thought it was a nice day until I saw you. Now I  can't imagine it getting any better." He smiled up at her.

Offline MidKnightxStar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I found a thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2013, 05:14:04 pm »
Aluxia stands, sighing that she had been caught. Lunix hisses and springs up onto his companions own shoulder, glaring around her ears. "Hello there." She says, not sounding too wooed by the brutes attempts at flirting
30% Gamer.
40% Anim�-freak.
45% Pok�mon Know-it-all.
80% Obsessed.
55% Pok�mon Fan.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2013, 01:24:29 am »
Slayter laughed. He knew his corny attempts at flirting would be of no avail, but it was still good to give credit where credit was due. He looked to the cat who was so aggressively hissing. "What's his problem?" Slayter asked the fae as he fell back to his haunches, causing Switch to move to the air. He didn't stay there for long, and landed on the rock beside the cat. He flapped his wings and took a step forward closer to the cat. Idiot. Slay thought as he glanced to the bird.

Offline MidKnightxStar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I found a thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2013, 06:35:46 am »
Lunix growled eyes darting towards the bird, and again to the brute. Aluxia drops down to the ground and looks into the forest as she sits. "we, uh... don't have many pleasant experiences with others..." she mutters just loud enough for Slayter to hear her. Lunix jumps to Aluxia's paws and looks up at her, sorrow in his eyes. he then looks at Switch, seeming to calm down now that the primary shock has faded.
30% Gamer.
40% Anim�-freak.
45% Pok�mon Know-it-all.
80% Obsessed.
55% Pok�mon Fan.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2013, 03:25:55 pm »
Slay rose to his paws and looked down to the fae, now that he was standing taller than her. "Really?" He asked, surprised. He'd never had  bad experience with another wolf. "Interesting...I'm Slayter, by the way." The wolf spoke before Switch moved and landed on his shoulders again. "Some call 'em Slay." Switch added. Slayter rolled his eyes and stepped to the fae's side. "And you are?" he asked.

Offline RisingLife

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2013, 09:07:26 pm »
Slinking through the deserted forest, Piros sniffed the air for any other animals. You are a disgrace, a curse to this family, You brought this upon us. You brought the disease his father's voice snarled in the back of the canine's head. Trying to ignore the sharp jabs, Piros caught a faint scent of two other wolves, and...two other scents that were too faint for him to make out. Following the scent trail, Piros soon found the two along with a bird and cat. /Odd.../ he thought, just to be disrupted by his father. Odd? You call two perfectly normal wolves odd? I bet just a half of one of those dogs would be better than you
Check out my preset shop here!
And Art thread here!
And Character Bio here!?

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2013, 12:14:09 pm »
Uber slided through the flirting brutes and the fae. Chuck was playing a kind of guitar on his back, with his cowboy hat covering his face."Oooo...Delilahdon'twaitforme,I'llberockingwithmyhorsealongwiththecherokee!", sang the iguana. Uber bumped into the brute."Sorry pally, don't be crabby!", said Chuck."Me name's Chuck Norris, and this pally is Uber!", said the iguana, patting on the wolf's behind him head."Hey there! This hill is a sure thing for sliding eh? Now that my family is dead, I can do whatever I want!", said Uber. Chuck picked his guitar and jammed again."Ooh, I tell you pally, let your family die, they serve for nothing, and you'll be rocking till midnight!", sang the iguana.
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2013, 02:48:00 am »
((He plays the guitar? And has a cowboy hat?))
Spatter sighed and took a step back from the intruding wolf and odd lizard. Switch opened his beak and screeched at the lizard," You're already annoying me." The bird spoke. Spatter shook his shoulders, causing the bird to fly. Spatter usually lisped to avoid confrontation, but it seemed to always find him,  especially sends he'd found Switch.  Slay's green eyes glazed over the newly approached brute quickly. " It would appear your lizard has the wrong idea about family. Family should be the most important thing to a wolf. And for future reference, I'm not your pal, and I don't care what you have to say." The white wolf spoke deeply.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2013, 03:02:42 am »
Name:Korra
Accompanied by: A small stuffed teddy bear
Personality: Korra is shy but happy and wants actual wolf companionship. She loves to be cuddled and wants lots of friends
Description/Picture:Korra is and red wolf with a white belly and strange blue eyes
Bio:Korra has lived in a cage all her life being studied by scientists. She was just released into the wild and has no idea how to hunt or find shelter.
Theme Song : I'm Free from Footloose

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2013, 03:05:03 am »
Korra is hiding in the bushes watching. She carries her precious teddy in her mouth. She watches them with interest and fright all at the same time. Her stomach growls and she whimpers softly and starts to back away