Author Topic: StarTheParanoia's Stuffies.  (Read 2195 times)

Offline 580star

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
StarTheParanoia's Stuffies.
« on: March 01, 2013, 05:53:34 pm »
Heightmaps

I said there would be an update on the heightmap bundle pack...Even better heightmaps now with Pack2.
Rules:
You are allowed to edit these to your liking as there is quite a bit of dark areas on the map where water goes everywhere making it look like a mess unless you have a huge map with the width & height perfect.

Please do not take credit as I put my time to good use making these for all of your wonderful FeralHeart users.

You are permitted to put a link back to this Post, not the download link, this exact post, on your website.

I used Photoshop CS6 Extended for these, If you want to edit them and you have Gimp it will be rather difficult. I'm terribly sorry, I am working on a map at the moment and wanted to throw something together for all of you. If however you would like me to edit a heightmap for you after I'm finished with the map then don't hesitate to send me a message as I will be more than happy to do so. {By Edit, I mean add lighter areas to the point where there is an even source of water.} I currently am not taking request on heightmaps though.

Link: tinyurl.com/HeightMapBundle2
Since I don't place readme files with instructions in any of my downloads, Refer to here for how to download.

Copy and paste the files into Computer>Local Disk>FeralHeart>Media>Terrains.
This is a huge pack, There is a ton of heightmaps. This should keep you stocked for awhile. xD

New FeralHeart Music
The default FeralHeart music was not something I prefer, So I changed the Music to Violin & Piano.
I do not own nor claim credit for this Audio, Copyright to the Original Owners. {Yuki Kajiura is the Only owner that was Displayed when I downloaded these, I will try to find the Owners to the Rest of the Audio for the Proper Credit to them.}

Link: tinyurl.com/FeralHeartMusic
How to Download.
Extract the files and copy them. Go to Computer>Local Disk>FeralHeart>Media>Music. Paste them into the Music file and replace the old audio. I strongly suggest saving backup files in-case you don't like this Music.

FeralHeart Maps

Silent Dusk Forest. {WIP}{Private Map}.:35%:.
Hidenka Island. {WIP}{Public Map}.:15%:.
Village of Nebrena. {WIP}{Public Map}.:2%:.

I do not take requests for Maps, As I make them only for roleplays I participate in.
Sorry...xc
Screenshots will be available soon however.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 11:23:25 pm by Paranoixx »

BouncyLion101

Re: StarTheParanoia's Stuffies.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 08:15:23 pm »
Very nice things you made. c:

Offline 580star

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: StarTheParanoia's Stuffies.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 10:04:17 pm »
Awh, Thank you very much. ^.^