Author Topic: ~Wild Hearts~ (New, Open and Accepting)  (Read 15995 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ~Wild Hearts~ (New, Open and Accepting)
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 10:55:39 pm »
@*~?RainbowPass?~* & @Huskies-Eat-Ponies both acceped! :D
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 11:02:22 pm »
Welcome to the roleplay, guys :D))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2013, 11:46:37 pm »
(Feel free to start rping now, or wait for more members your choice)
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2013, 07:18:16 am »
Sasha

Sasha blinked her eyes open, and saw light streaming through the curtains. Her floppy ears flopped over her head, and her icy blue eyes stared at the walls. "Mornin' Sasha, breakfast?" Sasha's owner, Jack, asked. Her full attention turned to her male owner, and she stood up quicker than lighting flashes. She saw the corners of his mouth go up, making him look like he was smiling. Whats so funny? She thought, and shook her pelt.

When they reached the large kitchen, Sasha sat next to her pink food bowl. She looked at her bowl with disappointment, as no food was on... She had licked it off the day before. Her heart rose as she saw dry kibble pieces toppling into her hot pink bowl. When Jack had finished pouring, Sasha dived in, and started lapping up the chunks like water. "Hungry pup!" Jack laughed, "guess what pup!" Sasha turned to him, even though some food still was not eaten. "We're getting a new pup, a Jack Russell. Just like ol' Barney." Sasha understood every word, and her tail thrashed side to side happily.

She was led to the front door, and was allowed outside. She started to explore the paddocks, while Jack started to care for the horses.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 07:54:26 am »
Jason has a white pelt, that is dotted with round, black spots. He has a long, broad muzzle, and his body is well built. He has one, odor blue eye, and the other one is a dark brown, making it look almost black.

Name: "My name? Ahah! My name is Jason!" Jason.

Breed: "You... Don't know my breed?" Dalmatian.

Gender: "Male, its pretty obvious from my name!" Male/Brute/Boy what ever you like to call it!

Owner: "Jessica, she is close friends with Jack!"  Jessica

Height&Weight: "I don't know, i'm just a dog!" He is about 69 pounds, and 26 inches.

Personality: "You tell me!" Jason is a active dog, and will likely run about in the fields, and play all day long. He is very shy with meeting new animals or people, and will likely hide behind his owners leg, or hide behind something. He is very fast, and will normally show that off to the females. Despite being a bit of a show off, he isn't known in the fields, as he usually stays out of sight from strangers.

History/Past: "None of your business!" ((Me so lazy to! Will find out in roleplay!))

Strengths: "Heh.. Heh..." Like I said, Jason is very fast, and uses that as a advantage to other dogs. He is very agile, and is amazing at agility, and Jess thinks so to!

Weaknesses: "Uh.. Uhh." Jason is not strong, due to his agile frame, and sensitive frame. He isn't at all that smart either, but he knows some things.

Collar etc:

Ranch: "Whi- Wait, you don't need to know.." White Creek Ranch.

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6Ww-8jvxT5Q

Likes&Dislikes: "Nothin' much." Jason loves to mess around, and play with other dogs! He doesn't like fighting, and people trying to tease him or such like that.

Extra: None!

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 12:52:54 pm »

Aisha snorted her nostrils flared as she waved her head up and down, she trotted over to a fence at the ranch as she watched one of the horses run around the paddock bucking and neighing. Her head began to nod again as she let out a neigh watching the horse then snorting again she walked around the ranch fence.
She came to a large patch of grass where she leant her head down to graze her tail flicked getting the flies away from her as she slowly walked forward. Aisha heard a door slam and her head shot up she spotted a human walking out from his house then a young collie following behind him, she watched the two mamals as they parted. The young she dog going to the paddocks and the human going to the barn.
Aisha shook her head after watching the two then she stamped her hoof at the ground snorting but in no way of aggression. She dipped her head down once again as she began to graze her tail flicking constantly as she urged forward a little each time.
(@Puppy 12 Accepted! feel free to rp).

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 12:54:25 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 01:33:54 pm »

Dignity

The rolling fields continued for miles, as did the lush, evergreen trees beyond the closure of his pasture. His breathing was slow yet steady as the breeze danced with his thick, fine mane. The stallion's eyes was fixed onto this wild world and beyond and it was not possible to tear his dark, beautiful orbs away from the untouched paradise. The pasture and beyond had Dignity, for the wild horses out there that have roamed this land was free to obtain and fight for their own territory which they could choose at free will. The Dignity in this stallion was his name, his looks and regal passion to be free from the pasture and gallop far beyond where his eyes could see.

Heaving his chest outwards, Dignity turned his muscular body frame around and started to walk towards the middle of the giant pasture. He was alone here because he would not allow any other horse to enter. Dignity's mood swings was never in pattern and so the stable owners could never think of what mood he would soon be in, and the moment, the stallion's mood was in pure relaxation. The landscape had anesthetized the once fiery boy into a state of mind that could only be unlocked by a distraction, and this distraction soon came.

A beautiful ice blue eyed Border collie had exit the large house along with his owner whom had gone to check on the other horses. T'was quite hard for the Andalusian stallion to see, for he was situated near the top of the pasture whilst the collie was back at the far end. Taking a small step forwards and bowing his head, the glimpse of another horse whom was outside of the fenced area had begun to graze. Dignity flicked his large, thick muscled neck upwards, his mane flying backwards as he did so. A actual wild horse was just outside the fence with freedom at her grasp, but she seemed to be attracted more to the ranch than her freedom. The heated sun waved over his back as the earth slowly rotated around the large sphere, but even the heat could not face the males curiosity with the new horse. Flicking up his tail, Dignity began to carry his regal at a walking pace in desire out find out more about the horse and to learn it scent, perhaps become friends.

The closer the stallion got the more sure he was of the gender and type of breed she was. She was warm blooded and clearly a mustang. Eager to meet his new acquaintance, he picked up his pace to a steady trot, the thumps of his hooves on the soft grass gaining closer towards her. It was taking a while to get to her at the pace, but he did not want to seem to eager to meet her, for half of the horses at the ranch despised the thought of a place with no human masters to guide them in they're life. He was finally yards  away from her and gained the mares attention by stomping one of his front hooves down to the turf. "Are you really wild, or have your jumping skills got you beyond the pastures?" He said in a handsome nicker. By the meaning of "Or have your jumping skills got you beyond the pastures?" simply means that she could have jumped the high fences of the pastures to run free in the wild. His breath was now steady yet eager as he awaited for a answer from the young mare.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:49:04 pm by *~?RainbowPass?~* »

Dooooooooood.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2013, 03:03:25 pm »

:Aisha:

Aisha continued to graze as the cool breeze blew through her mane as the birds sang. Her tail flicked continuously as she walked about the wind carrying mane scents around with it, one of them being the smell of the river as its clear water sparkled in the sunlight the grass swaying in rythm with the wind. The sound of the horses from the ranch could be heard: the kicking at the doors and the neighing as she walked around gracefully grazing.
The odd time she would lift her head and flick her mane from her face uncovering her beautiful hazel eyes, as the suns rays hit her chestnut you could see the work of her muscle as she walked around. Her ears perked at the sound of footsteps coming towards her as she lifted her head. She squinted her eyes to see a shadow in the distance getting closer, a heavy gust of wind blew and the scent of a horse followed: 'Maybe thats the horse i see before me' she questioned in her head.
The shadow got closer after a few minutes as she then realised it was a large white stallion coming towards her then seeing him stomp his hoof she decided to copy as she waved her head about neighing she watched as the stallion got coser.
Seeing as she was quite a distance awa from the fence she slowly walked over to the fence as she came mearly face to face with the stallion. Her ears perked as he askd the question "Are you really wild, or have your jumping skills got you beyond the pasture?" letting out a chuckle she stood still infront of the stallion as she stood proud "Yes, i am actually wild" she replied with a sight smile to her face as she flicked her mane once again uncovering her hazel eyes that sparkled from the suns rays.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 06:31:32 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 03:38:10 pm »
( I know I just join, but I sadly won't be able to post or yeah... I have to many things in life and in to many websites..Sorry Tayolr for the disappointment))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2013, 03:49:38 pm »
(Arw see you around Thrillex, hope to rp sometime with you soon and its fine i understand.)
DA Account