Author Topic: ~Wild Hearts~ (New, Open and Accepting)  (Read 15996 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ~Wild Hearts~ (New, Open and Accepting)
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2013, 04:24:44 pm »

:Alexis Taylor:
Horse: Doesnt have one yet (Maybe she could try Destiny)
Height&Weight: H-5'4 W-130
Appearance: (Look at the picture)
Personality: Amie is quite a loud girl and shes very out going. Being brought up on the ranch has made her sort of an expert with horses and has built her interests in the more. Even though she is a pretty girl she isnt to confident in herself she doesnt know why this is i guess she just isnt. She is quite bubbly and laughs alot you could say she laughs at the slightest things, she is also quite a kind girl and gets on with anyone. She doesnt like fighting she prefers to sort things out by talking but this doesnt mean she wont fight or stand her ground when needed. Amie likes to spend time with others as she is very sociable but does ofte prefer to be alone, she likes to draw she is actually very good at this along with: singing, playing the guitar and shes good at her work. She spends most of her time with the horses as she loves being alone and spending time with her fellow horses. She loves going out on hacks on the horses and galloping through the grassy hills as wind blows through her hair it makes her feel free you know. She will never give up and i mean it, she tries until she knows shes done atleast a little to change what ever shes trying. She does have a few problems like ADHD (behaviour problems that do include angerproblems, and people say at times it seems like she had OCD (its a cleaning thing).
Past/history: She doesnt have an interesting past really, shes just a normal girl who went to school and completed all her GCSE'S (shes quite clever). After she left school she lived on the ranch with her mother father and brother Jack (Your welcome to make an app to be her mother: Lisa, her father: Hank and her brother: Jack). Her father built the ranch with help from there brother and Amie believes this will be her home forever.
Strengths: Well shes quite a clever, strong and active girl so this helps her through life and shes social so i guess thats a good strength. (may be more in the rp)
Weaknesses: Her weaknesses are she isnt to confident which is quiet a shame for her, and also she can be quite emotional at times which doesnt really help either.
Accent: Well lets just say she sounds like a country person you know what i mean
Ranch: Silver Hoof Ranch
Theme song: Gabrielle Aplin- Please dont say you love me. Flo_Rida- Whistle. Lovable Rogues- What a night.
Liks&Dislikes: Well she likes pretty much everything she isnt really a fussy girl and she doesnt contain much hate either but the things she does hate are: Stuck up people who think they are better then everyone, and people who abuse animals she really hates that.
Extra: Well theres nothing extra about her really but if i think of any i'll just add it:p

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 04:26:52 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2013, 06:05:41 pm »
((So Jack and Alexis are siblings, so that means that she is Sasha's owner to?((There getting a new puppy..)) ))
Sasha

Sasha barked, her tail flipping from side to side. "Go crazy...RAHRAAHH!" She yowled, her tail wagging. The breeze flew through her white and black pelt, as she 'jogged' after the horses. Her stamina was excellent, as she still wasn't matured enough to act like a adult!

After a long chase of the horses, Sasha stumbled back to the house, quite tired. She ducked through the small doggy flap, which she had out grown. Slyly, she bounced to the kitchen, and lapped up the water.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2013, 06:29:53 pm »
(i actually forgot about your owners name being Jack and i guess i am your owner to, but sure they can be related maybe you should make an app for him? and cool a new little pupy:D)

Alexis got up from the sofe and went into the kitchen to grab a snack, a scent of perfume following behind her. She opened the refridgerator (cant spell i o.O) and pulled out some meat and butter she then shut the door and went to get the bread and a plate, she then began to make her sandwich.
 The doggy door burst open and in came Sasha "Shasha!" Alexis shouted then she started laughing "You startled me" she added as she knelt down patting the she dogs head as she handed her a bit of meat. She then let a warming smile out towards the dog as she stood back up put everything away then sh carried her food into the livingroom.

(I wont do Aisha's yet as i am waiting for Destiny [RainbowPass]).

DA Account

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2013, 06:52:16 pm »

Jason was curled up in a lime green, comfy bed, his blue and brown eyes closed deeply in sleep. "Jason?" A perky voice came from the door. Straight away, Jason opened his eyes, and turned to the door, his white tail wagging happily. Pushing himself to his large paws, he trotted to Jessica's side. His trusting eyes looked up at her, and she gave a small smile. "How about some breakfast hey? Then I will go look after the horses." Jason nodded his spotted head, and strolled in front of her owner.

Soon, when he had had his breakfast, he was clipped onto his lead. He pulled excitedly, knowing he was heading to Jacks and Sasha's.

Jessica Finch.
Horse: None, but she has a dog named Jason.
Height&Weight: She stands at 5'2, and is only about 114-120lb.
Appearance: She has a cool pink hair, with black feather patterns near the bottom. She has odour blue eyes, with thick, long eyelashes. She has a silver nose ring, but doesn't wear it often.
Personality:  She is shy and mysterious on the surface, Jessica appears to hide, not really wanting to show herself. However, in reality, she is very open who is comfortable sharing her innermost feelings with anyone who is prepared to listen. Generally very intelligent,  Jessica is extremely philosophical and she enjoys indulging in matters of the heart. Although this can occasionally make her weepy and melancholic it is all part of being her and is an important element of Jess's personality.
Past/history: Just a normal teenage life.
Strengths: She is quite like her dog, she is extremely fast. She has a agile body, but doesn't show it.
Weaknesses: She isn't at all strong, and will likely give up in the first 5 seconds of a battle.
Accent:  Kind of a fast, country girl talk!
Ranch: White Creek Ranch.
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=izne8XcaBBg
Likes&Dislikes: See Jasons.
Extra: Nothing.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2013, 07:10:05 pm »
(Jessica is accepted but for some reason i cant see her picture 'shrugs' anyways i need to go out i'll be back to rp with you guys soon)
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2013, 09:50:13 am »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2013, 08:40:42 pm »

Sasha breathed in, and smelt Alexis. "Sasha!" She laughed, then knelt down. Sasha felt her hand pat on her forehead, and her tail wagged quickly. She politely took the meat, and chomped it up faster than a cheetah. She loyally followed, her beautiful eyes looking up at her. She followed Alexis into the living room, and wondered what they were going to call the new puppy. "When are you getting the puppy?" She asked, not knowing Alexis couldn't understand her. ((She could answer, but like "we are getting the puppy ---))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2013, 12:04:20 pm »

Alexis turned to see the Sasha following her as she let out a smile, she knelt down to put her plate on the coffee table as her lushious black hair swayed over her face as she slowly removed it making her view clear. She lowered herself onto the sette as she looked at Sasha with a smile she began to pat her head 'Guess what girl!' she said to Sasha with quite and excited tone to her voice 'We are getting a new puppy, just like ol'Barney maybe you can help choose a name' she giggled knowing Sasha could help choose a name. She looked at the she dog as her eyes glittered she took a bite of her sandwhich handing a little to Sasha.
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2013, 03:36:19 pm »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2013, 10:34:25 am »
-Bump-
DA Account