Author Topic: Wolf Named Coda's Rants: Mate Centers, Adoption Centers.  (Read 3604 times)

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
Wolf Named Coda's Rants: Mate Centers, Adoption Centers.
« on: March 31, 2013, 03:27:02 am »
Well, this is my first rant. Please no hateful comments, its my opinion, I want to get it out of my body.

Mate Centers
We've all been there, really. I've been to it multiple times before. I always looked for a literate one preferrably, but lets get to what its REALLY, used for.
Mate Centers are mostly used for people who mate beg and if they want a mate, they can just stop by there.
Now, we have all been immature children before. But here is a example I made up of people begging to go into the middle.
FW1 = Female Wolf 1
FW2 = Female Wolf 2
MW1 = Male Wolf 1
MW2 = Male Wolf 2
MCM = Mate Center (me) -i've been a mate center before, LOL.)

FW1: hey mc, can i go plz?
FW2: no, let me go first!
MW1: no don't pick them, pick me!
MCM: Guys, I only pick random people from the circle. NOT people who demand like little children.
MW2: hay, were nt chldren
MCM: Apparently you type like one *le calls another person out*
FW1: oh grt, he did not choose me.
MCM: Guys, shut up. If you wan't to be picked, shut up, be patient, and sit down, NOW. (wish I could do voice chat DX)

Rarely, there have been Mate Centers who are literate and wise. Rarely, there are mate centers in... Ficho?
yes. If you take a look in the "Whats wrong with these pictures? (FUNNY)" thread, you'll see.
Some people take the mate center very wrongingly.
sometimes, they use it for humping ._.
I've trolledhump the Mate Center there before just for fun with my friend, LOLZ WE CRACKED UP!
But some do it, harsh. Like the... i'm not gonna talk about it.

Mate centers are often used as a attraction in Bonfire to make people crash or lag. Mate centers are often used for illiterate children who don't know how to spell the word "school". There are 6 year olds who use mate center!

Now, i'll get back onto Mate Center later. Now,

ADOPTION CENTER
we all have been a baby something, a chupacabra, jersey devil, wolf pup, and more. But there are some things that I do not understand about "Adoption Centers"

A lot of times a day, it comes out for little babies to be adopted by parents. Whats strangest is that they are most of the time, neon. Why neon? Why not make it a human, like a pet shop? And the person can understand the animals talking or something?
Now the reason I kind of don't like the adoption center is not because of neon.
BUT THE PUP KILLERS!
Lots of times a week, when there is a adoption center and pups and cubs and babies there, there is gonna be a killer there. Why are they there? To troll. I mean its fun, but you'll be hated by everyone!

Now, another subject? Parent beggers.

I think I was one once, but not sure. Oh well.
When there is no adoption center, the pups try to find parents on their own. They try to advertise through general, local, THEY EVEN ASK YOU IN WHISPER! Why do they beg? So they can make you mad apparently.

Now PUP, beggers.
I seen a lot of em'. Usually when there are a lot of pups, there is gonna be a mom or dad or both who will beg you to be their son / daughter. Why do they beg? Did they read your bio? Did they look at your literatcy? Did they observe your pelt color? etc. Nope. They just do colors, and just say "(insert pup/cub/baby name here) will u b mi pup" and if they ask me, I just say "No. Your too illiterate" (but I would never say that to a literate person, OHNOES)

*facepaw*doihavetosaythis...
EMO PUPS.

I... gotten yelled at.... BY PUPS... for calling them emo...

HOW CAN 3 YEAR OLD BABIES BE EMO?
I can't remember exact, but some b***** smart ellic pups were being a b**** to me. They thought that they were better than me :/.

Now back to mate center, now where was I? Oh yes. Little kids using the MATE CENTER!
I'm in the 10-16 age range apparently, i'm not telling exact but thats fairly common of age in Feralheart.
Also I am very literate, and older people than me are illiterate -_-.
ANYWAY. Pretend I was a 16 year old girl looking for a mate. I am illiterate, and I head on over to Mate Center. I am up next, a boy comes up. He was hawt, I choose him, we talk for a bit, he tells his age... and.... he's 11. Bam, I unfriend him and yell "Y DU U PLAY DIS GAME WHEN UR 11! U R TEW YUNG!"
See? I would reccomend a sign that says "E+10". Or T for teen -3-.

That was my rants, next one is about Beauty Centers, the RECENT one that is now in Bonfire Centers for Illiterates.

thanks for reading! - Wolf Named Coda/codacc

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Named Coda's Rants: Mate Centers, Adoption Centers.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 07:43:22 am »
Bonfire is one of the places I hate. Mainly because of the lag and of the role-players there. I'm always seeing cussing and stuff, but besides all of that, mates. I mean, seriously. These mate centers go on 'dates' to 'know' each other and it's funny and amusing. xD
But, sometimes, Bonfire is overloaded with mating wolves... or lions... uck. The horrors I've seen in Bonfire. Oh no. They're coming back. D8

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 08:00:00 pm »
I've seen pup-killers turn an adoption center into an interesting role play, but that was only once, and doesn't happen so often.
What I DO hate is when the pups at the adoption center go all super powered-monster-who-kills-everything and slaughters the adults when they don't adopt said pup.

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 08:12:08 pm »
I go in bonfire and ignore most things. Hah, I never seen any angry person shout a very, very bad word in bonfire before, like I've seen in Flourite. The more people in one map, the worse they are going to be. Ha, in Flourite one time, this guy was shouting a very bad word I've never even heard before until now. I got depressed because of that, and I didn't feel very... happy.
Mostly because I was young.
Now back on-topic, I personally believe that the centers should stay in bonfire, and the bad stuff. And maybe I should move my character Shinru out of bonfire... But sometimes there are a few amusing stuff, however.
The centers in bonfire can get annoying, yes, but I usually just ignore them.
I hate Mate Centers myself, when they yell "JOE, GO IN THE MIDDLE" but only because of the caps, truly. Glad you are a good mate center to see around~
However, adoption centers I don't mind, but pup killers, really? I hate pup-killers the most.
Beauty centers are new to me, so I hardly know anything about them...
Good rant :3 *Claps*

~Hugrf

BouncyLion101

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 04:45:16 am »
Wow..long rant, heh. c:

But I see your point.
Bonfire is too small to be spammed with "kay go tu center, bub" and "ADPTION CENTUR NEAR FICO TUNELZ".
And Mate Centers have become so unorganized and just..*sigh*
At first I liked the idea of Adoption Centers, they were a nice way for new players to meet other players and get their roleplaying skills up. But now the idea of Adoption Centers isn't that good anymore.

And Mate Centers...I kind of like them because they keep the mate beggars from spamming General chat for a mate but it just lags little Bonfire out so much now. e.e
And like you said, people have used it for "mating" in the game.

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 02:17:35 pm »
I hate pupkillers who enter a RP where they are not wanted.
Mate Centers creep me out O.o
Adoption centers are usefull, if the pups are not neon, most wolves want a normal pup.
I dont mind parents beggers and pup/kid beggers as long as they dont over do it and fill up general with talk spam and movie spam.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 03:12:00 pm »
I think mate centers are completely useless.  All they do is get people to beg more and make a whole lot of lag.  I find it weird that people want mates so much.  Yes it is cute to be a part of a small family with a mom, dad and a few pups that look alike.  That is super cute and I even got a cute screen shot of it.  But still it is weird!  Only one of my characters has a mate and that person has been my friend in a long term role play for months so I know them well.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 04:04:50 pm »
I think I just went cross-eyed just trying to read all of that.
But I hardly EVER go to Bonfire Island just cause of the lag itself, but also cause some of the people there are....how should I put this....."kidish". With all the mate centers and all the mate beggars are, and.....my gosh-bangs head on rock-
Although you may want to look at it like this...
It's better for a place where they can talk in one location, instead of shouting in General or Local "I need a m8!!!1!" Or " I need a mom, I'm a unborn pup!!!"
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 06:06:20 pm »
I think I just went cross-eyed just trying to read all of that.
But I hardly EVER go to Bonfire Island just cause of the lag itself, but also cause some of the people there are....how should I put this....."kidish". With all the mate centers and all the mate beggars are, and.....my gosh-bangs head on rock-
Although you may want to look at it like this...
It's better for a place where they can talk in one location, instead of shouting in General or Local "I need a m8!!!1!" Or " I need a mom, I'm a unborn pup!!!"
Very good point Feareh.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 06:18:56 pm »
Mate centers freak me out, end of story.._.