Author Topic: Double Log In?  (Read 1139 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Double Log In?
« on: June 04, 2013, 02:29:42 am »
For some reason I have to log in two times for the box that is where you type in your username and password to change.  I can post and stuff when it is like that and it isn't really I big problem but I would like to know why it is doing that.
Thanks
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Double Log In?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 02:40:24 am »
Hmm.. I personally haven't experienced this, but it could be caused when (if) you close out the FH forum without logging out of your account. I don't do this, myself, but it would make sense.
The first time is kind of a "refresh," where the leftover info for last session is overwritten for the new login,
and the second time to actually log you in.

That's my guess, anyway, since the login can sometimes be a little on the quirky side. It is a good question, though.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

EnderStar

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 04:30:21 am »
This has happened to me before. What I would do is if it this happened to me is usually just log in twice but sometimes I would click out of the internet, go back into Feral Herat and try again. If it continues, then try what WhiteLightHeart said and refresh the page.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 04:16:33 pm »
Thank you both.  I will try those things next time.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru