Author Topic: Character Reset Tutorial For Newbies!  (Read 3697 times)

FantasyFeather

Character Reset Tutorial For Newbies!
« on: May 12, 2013, 06:27:26 pm »
                                                                     Character Reset Tutorial For Newbies!

Click "Character Reset".

Green= Go Home, Witch takes you back to Lonely cave or Where ever you set your home as.
Blue= Resets your Home to Default. (Lonely Cave.)
Just Simply click one of them (Witch ever Suits you.) If you want to go to your Present Home just Click "Go Home." and it will Take your Character there, If you want to Reset your Home back to Lonely Cave Click "Reset Home."
Hope this Helps the Newbies. ~Elixir~

ThrillexForLife

Re: Character Reset Tutorial For Newbies!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 08:28:20 pm »
This is very helpful, but sadly there's already thread made like this. Sorry if you didn't see, but yes, we already have one. Sorry is this offending you on any point. If want to see the thread here's the thread link; Character Reset Guide
Once again, thank you for this. :3

FantasyFeather

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 04:45:51 pm »
That's a bit Harsh, That was my First Tutorial. Sometimes Newbies don't go back to the Second page, My Bad... I didn't Realise there was already a Tutorial. I Feel Stupid Now. ~Elixir~

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 08:04:41 pm »
That's a bit Harsh, That was my First Tutorial. Sometimes Newbies don't go back to the Second page, My Bad... I didn't Realise there was already a Tutorial. I Feel Stupid Now. ~Elixir~
Honestly I find this to be a very informative tutorial. And please don't worry to much about it. There are lots of trends that explain the same topic but in different ways. Do you know how many "Transparent preset" tutorials there were before I posted one for myself.

So please don't feel like that, and I'm sure many many members will take your tutorial for good use. Think of it as a classroom...same subject...different teaching approach.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 09:49:38 pm »
I truly sorry if that statement made you feel offensive. I didn't mean to be rude or any sorts, and besides I think it's very good Tutorial you made. [Mine was kinda bad] And besides, Feareh is right..Same threads are made but different ways. :3 Again, I'm truly sorry If i hurted your feelings..I wasn't trying to be mean, anyway sorry. And here's a floof for doing awesome. :3 x3 Sorry. 3:

FantasyFeather

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 02:57:21 pm »
Nah Thrillex, you Didn't upset me But I was Sort of Shocked By what you Said. (Thrillex your Tutorials are Great!, Here Thrillex have A Floof.) Yepp I agree with you Feareh, People do have Different teaching approach's.