Author Topic: Wolf Named Coda's Rants: Neons  (Read 4606 times)

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Named Coda's Rants: Neons
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2013, 07:18:51 pm »
I think saying it hurts your eyes is kind of stupid, neons don't hurt my eyes, a bracelet and tie isn't bright enough to blind any one! If that is the case maybe you need to see an optician because your eyes are a little too sensitive. I think if anything the brightness is a little more annoying then blinding. Maybe turn the brightness on your computer down?

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 07:50:11 pm »
I think saying it hurts your eyes is kind of stupid, neons don't hurt my eyes, a bracelet and tie isn't bright enough to blind any one! If that is the case maybe you need to see an optician because your eyes are a little too sensitive. I think if anything the brightness is a little more annoying then blinding. Maybe turn the brightness on your computer down?
-forever alone face- It was a typo, when I was typing it up my computer was lagging.

Offline yakona

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • ya-ko-na.tumblr.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 08:00:42 pm »
''And neon colors can hurt the human eye very badly...'' Well, if you're afraid your eyes or other floof's eyes will get hurt,
I suggest you stand up and get your lazy bottom outside. Neon colors aren't going to hurt your eyes more than an
avarage black/grey/brown wolf/lion. And as far as I'm concerned, in FeralHeart there are mostly grey, brown, black wolves
and dark brown and grey lions. So I think there's nothing wrong with adding some bright color to this world of sober.
Sometimes I'm really happy to see some 'Neons'. But what's not right are floofs that troll people with
their neon colors. Okay that's it from me.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 09:03:45 pm »
''And neon colors can hurt the human eye very badly...'' Well, if you're afraid your eyes or other floof's eyes will get hurt,
I suggest you stand up and get your lazy bottom outside. Neon colors aren't going to hurt your eyes more than an
avarage black/grey/brown wolf/lion. And as far as I'm concerned, in FeralHeart there are mostly grey, brown, black wolves
and dark brown and grey lions. So I think there's nothing wrong with adding some bright color to this world of sober.
Sometimes I'm really happy to see some 'Neons'. But what's not right are floofs that troll people with
their neon colors. Okay that's it from me.

Um.... You wrong no offense. Everyone's computer has different brightness levels. If your in a dark room, the quick flash of neon colors can hurt your eyes.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2013, 06:33:59 pm »
I've learned to get used to the neons, because really, if you think about it they're everywhere.

...I strongly, deeply, intensely, dislike when people say, "OUCH MY EYES! IT'S SO BRIGHT! KILL IT!!!" Those people are just being jerks. They also do that when someone caps spams in general, or something of the like. I mean seriously... It doesn't really hurt your eyes...

What? Everyone computer has different brightness levels. If your computer has high brightness levels then it WILL damage your eyes. Want proof? I played computer everyday last summer and my computer had high brightness. After the summer my eyesight was worse because I could no longer see the white board clearly at school and that's exactly why I now have contacts -_-

What were you playing, exactly? I don't think FH could possibly give you eye damage unless you stayed on for hours looking at neons all day. And I dont' know about brightness levels, my computer seems fine. But if your computer is too bright then shouldn't you just turn it down a bit? I think most people who complain about it hurting their eyes when someone uses simple, pale green, caps in general they are just trying to be rude. I'm not talking about people with real problems.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2013, 10:00:00 pm »
I'm talking about the people with actual problems. When they say it hurts their eyes people think that they're just trying to be rude when they aren't.

Preset Download

Offline WoodDog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2013, 07:46:51 am »
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 02:05:27 pm by garisa »

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2013, 02:18:38 pm »
Go to the Bonfire, one time I did in fact see a hoard of neons.

Preset Download

Offline WoodDog

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2013, 04:39:44 pm »
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 02:04:35 pm by garisa »

Offline funnylioness4536

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2013, 05:22:17 pm »
I don't like neons much either. Although I have an OC charrie with neon blue markings. But thats my only neon charrie and I don't use her much, just for hanging out.
If life gives you lemons than you make lemonade that tastes really bad. Where are you going to get the sugar and water?