Author Topic: Wolf preset fur texture. Not working!?(SOLVED)  (Read 2218 times)

Offline SunstarTivio

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • You can call me Tivio ^.^
    • View Profile
Wolf preset fur texture. Not working!?(SOLVED)
« on: May 19, 2013, 07:58:18 pm »
This has been going on for quite some time now. I downloaded ToXiC_FUR realistic wolf texture. I did everything right by replacing the old wolf textures with the new ones. The head texture and tail texture work just perfectly, but it's the body that is giving me great trouble. This stresses me out so much and angers me right down to the bone. I can't stand it anymore and I am not really getting any answers on how to fix this. Please help :c I want my preset done :c                       ~Tivio                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 09:01:01 pm by Jordyn »
Signature by Me! ~Tivio

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf preset fur texture. Not working!?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 09:06:14 pm »
Try checking that body fur texture file and make sure that it has a dimension of 512 x 512. In the sixth screenshot the texture looks as though it is expanded or zoomed into. It could just be a size issue. If that doesn't work link me the file so I can check it out myself.

Offline SunstarTivio

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 09:14:02 pm »
Alright, yeah I just checked the dimensions on it and it's 2133x2133.
Signature by Me! ~Tivio

Offline SunstarTivio

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 09:22:12 pm »

Try checking that body fur texture file and make sure that it has a dimension of 512 x 512. In the sixth screenshot the texture looks as though it is expanded or zoomed into. It could just be a size issue. If that doesn't work link me the file so I can check it out myself.
Okay I just re-sized it to 512x512 and I'm going to try and see if it will copy and paste in correctly. If not I will let ya know ^3^ thank you so much! Greatly appreciate it Sura!:)
Signature by Me! ~Tivio

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 01:10:12 am »
You're welcome Jordyn :)