Author Topic: ☨Together we stay strong☨ (Open and Accepting).  (Read 12051 times)

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ?Together we stay strong? (Open and Accepting).
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2013, 11:08:36 pm »

Cav lay on the cracked wooden floors of one of the rooms. A slight sneeze escaped his Bodie, waking him up. He lay on the floor for a bit, seeing if anyone was awake by him, but he saw no one. He huffed as he lifted his aching body to a stand. He yawned, his teeth glistened in the morning light as he bent down to stretch. He padded over to the window and placed his paws on the wall, peering out through the window. He watched as the cars drove by, some actually had dogs in them, they were lucky enough to have owners that loved them. But Cav didn't think much about it, the house that he lived in now was perfect for him.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2013, 05:51:20 am »
|Sasha|

Sasha sat on her hunches at the front of the house watching the cars go by as her tail began to wag, the suns rays began to burn onto her pelt but it didn't bother her. Many humans walked past going by their daily business but she ignored them not wanting to draw any unwanted attention. Her attention turned to one of the male pits who was standing on the proch as she gave him a nod and padded around the back, up the porch stairs, into the dog flap and back into the house. Her nails made a tapping sound against the woob flooring as she walked into the living room and hopped onto the sofa. Her back was slightly presssed against the arm of the chair as she lay on her side, her front paws slightly hung off the edge. The suns light shonw through the window and lit up the room, Sashas tongue lolled out her mouth.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2013, 02:43:22 pm »
I'll post soon, sorry guys!)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2013, 03:58:36 pm »
((Its fine)).
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2013, 08:26:08 am »
Sorry, as I explained before my laptops working and either on a tablet or a DS, I will post on Thursday when I'm at my dads.))[\color]

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2013, 04:09:08 pm »
((Okay Huskies no problem, take as long as you need)). 
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2013, 06:47:59 pm »

Felix stared as other dogs came to join him to watch the early sun, and speedy cars. As one dog in a car came barking towards him, Felix let out a threatening snarl, coming up to his round paws. As  the car  went out of distance, Felix sat down, and then calmly watched the road again. Sometimes, the pack wondered why he was in the pack, as he was mean, cocky and just plain horrible, he was kind of ruining their chance to become known  as a friendly, happy breed. Felix then noticed Sasha, who nodded his head at him. Sasha was the only one he had actual manners to. "Morning Sasha," he greeted, and watched as she walked back into the house.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2013, 08:21:07 pm »

Cav strayed for the window and padded downstairs. He padded through the living room and and casually padded past the other dogs. He quickly padded down the steps and into the backyard. He found a box of some sort of material. He sniffed it before he lay his body in it, his brindled body lay inside, and his head lay outside, his brown eyes watching the slight breeze sway the objects around him. He sighed and closed his eyes, his tail gently tapped against the box.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2013, 10:28:36 pm »
|Sasha|

Sasha lay on the couch for a while as she looked around, her red coat glistened in the sunlight. Her stomach let out a growl as she let out a yawn, jumping down from the couch, her tail slightly wagged. She had a stash of meat in the back yard, the fae hopped out the flap and onto the porch. Her eyes squinted a little from the sun as she padded down the small steps, turning her red head to see Cav in a box "Morning Cav" she nodded, as she padded around the corner to where her meat was hid. She began to dig her claws into the soil and throw dirt behind her un-revealing her buried meat. "Breakfast" she muttered picking up two slices of meat, then burying the hole again but leaving a bit out for Cav and kicking it a little towards him. Her attention turned to Felix as he sat alone on the porch. Her kind instinct told her to go and socialize with the brute as others usually wouldn't because of his bitter attitude. "Hey Felix" she barked "I've got a chunk of meat here for you" she dropped the meat in front of him as she moved a little left from the male near the corner and began to chomp down on her food. 
DA Account

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2013, 10:52:34 pm »

"Morning..." He lifted his head as the female padded by, he began to lay his head back down when she prodded a piece of meat forwards him, "Thanks" he nodded forwards the female. He wasn't hungry, but he knew some other Pit may find it. He quickly gulped down the piece, before returning to his nap.