Author Topic:  (Read 8521 times)

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2013, 04:30:25 am »
Ace I made a join request you never said if I was accepted or not...

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2013, 06:21:24 am »
     Aoi snarled as she bursted into a run after the criminal, barking and growling like her ancestors; as if she was on a hunt in the wilderness as one of her wolf brethren.
     Tai planted his hand on the window of the car. "I can take her! I can take her... Keep your foot off of the gas, and let me have her... Her owner's a personal friend of mine." He looked up, seeing the ambulance and waved it down.

The medics hauled Madi onto a stretcher and into the ambulance, and they began to stabilize Madi. Tai sighed faintly as he picked the Aussie up and gently placed her in the ambulance with her. He stroked her head gently. "Don't worry. We'll get the jerk who did this..." His eyes were serious and he looked at Madi, placing a gentle hand on hers. "Keep holding on... You'll survive, don't worry."
     He could hear screaming down the street, combined with snarling and violent barks.
     "I should get over there before she kills him. I'll visit when I can, alright?" He hopped to it and ran in the direction of his partner after signaling the ambulance to go and to hurry. The sirens began as the ambulance pulled out.

Aoi snarled as she latched her jaws on the guy's arm, showing her partial pit bull... Now that she had a grip on him, she wasn't letting go.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Koolwolfe

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2013, 06:44:55 am »
((May I think you are mistaken I did accept your app.))

Guilt whined as The worker took out Guilt and handed her to Tai. Guilt's ears were pinned and tears rolled down her wrists, like a rolling wave.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2013, 11:17:09 am »

Mckenzie plopped himself down on the grass as his eyes paced around, many humans were wondering around and having a conversation and dogs where running around and barking. His tail wagged as the suns rays shot down on his pelt, his ears flicked at the many different sounds around him. His head turned to the doberman as he let out a snarl "Mutt" he muttered putting his head on his paws as his eyes continued to pace around and his tail continued to wag.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2013, 04:28:44 pm »

The young dog was so very confused, she at first was listening to the wolf in front of her tell her what was going on, but she didn't know how Guilt was. She was about to ask who Guilt was, when she saw a human walk in- and take the wolf with him. Her tail swished slowly as another canine went in front of her and introduced itself, and she had said 'hello' as well before watching them leave to go do something else. Korai didn't know what the panic was- as she saw humans and dogs running everywhere, so instead she just wandered off a bit before collapsing on the floor-content and a peace for now as she ignored the rushing, still not understanding why everyone was panicking. Soon- she had closed her eyes, and began to daydream- not technically sleeping as her tail swished to and fro- and occasionally the dog would twitch.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2013, 07:04:37 pm »
Guilt whined loudly laying in Tai's arms, her stubby tail showing that she was a Australian Shepherd wagging.