Poll

are there more girls or guys that play Feral Heart?

girl!
62 (80.5%)
guy!
15 (19.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: girls or guys?  (Read 10439 times)

Offline Travis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • logoreci
    • View Profile
Re: girls or guys?
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2013, 07:12:33 am »
Its more girls' than guys' that are playing right now xDDD And im on the the girls that play on mah Hp >_>
[]

Offline .Insanity.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Cross my temper, and the game is over. c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2013, 09:36:17 pm »
I was sure that the genders are balanced in this game. Perhaps because, as stated before me, girls roleplay with male characters. Honestly, I'm pretty much of surprised to see that the girls are more than the guys. But you shall be happy, boys! :D
My favorite character Xion <3
Drawn by LordSuragaha <3 Thank you very much!!!

Offline Quigd

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Bleaurgh
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2013, 06:28:47 pm »
I'm sure there are more girls in Feral Heart, since most guys plays more action-packed games, Just like me.
I'm a guy, yes, i play FH just for the chilling and chatting  :)
Like Chilling myself after a TF2 match with a bad team.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2013, 09:31:57 pm »
I was sure that the genders are balanced in this game. Perhaps because, as stated before me, girls roleplay with male characters. Honestly, I'm pretty much of surprised to see that the girls are more than the guys. But you shall be happy, boys! :D

With the fact us Ladies are now out numbering 'dem? xD!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline DomesticFox

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2013, 01:00:45 am »
Wow, I had no idea that there was such a huge difference! I figured yes, there would be less males than females, but really wasn't prepared for that large of a difference. Wow. My interests are ALWAYS more female than male things, so I always have the fun in being surrounded by females in any community I join. It's awkward for me to be honest.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 01:02:22 am by E.R Foxlet »

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2013, 02:32:13 am »
This is to be expected, as we are playing a Animal MMORPG, and most girls like lions and wolves c: (Not saying that guys don't just that it's more common among girls). And even though a majority that play this game are girls, most don't act like it (Someone thought a was a guy today o3o).  Most girls who play this game are very good at not acting like a girl cx

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Black-Serpent

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2013, 04:03:31 pm »
Aye, I've noticed the large number of faes who play rather than guys in-game and on the forums...

That sounds terrible.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2013, 04:20:43 pm »
Aye, I've noticed the large number of faes who play rather than guys in-game and on the forums...

I know this will sound really geeky, but I looked up the definition of fae (Asuming it would be another word for female) but this is what I found:

fae

noun
a device consisting of a container of fuel and two explosive charges; the first charge bursts open the fuel container at a predetermined height and spreads the fuel in a cloud that mixes with atmospheric oxygen; the second charge detonates the cloud which creates an enormous blast wave and incinerates whatever is below.

A fae is an explosive.... are you calling girls explosive? xD

But moving on to this:

That sounds terrible.

Terrible? If you're being sarcastic, I don't see it. But are girls really that bad? >.> What did we ever do to you?

~Starry

Preset Download

Offline Black-Serpent

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2013, 05:02:20 pm »

I know this will sound really geeky, but I looked up the definition of fae (Asuming it would be another word for female) but this is what I found:

fae

noun
a device consisting of a container of fuel and two explosive charges; the first charge bursts open the fuel container at a predetermined height and spreads the fuel in a cloud that mixes with atmospheric oxygen; the second charge detonates the cloud which creates an enormous blast wave and incinerates whatever is below.

But moving on to this:

That sounds terrible.

Terrible? If you're being sarcastic, I don't see it. But are girls really that bad? >.> What did we ever do to you?

~Starry
No, no. You misunderstood. It was indeed sarcastic as the definition of fae isn't female, it means Fuel-Air Explosive.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2013, 08:03:04 pm »

fae

noun

But moving on to this:

That sounds terrible.

~Starry
No, no. You misunderstood. It was indeed sarcastic as the definition of fae isn't female, it means Fuel-Air Explosive.

Ah, I understand now xD

Preset Download