Author Topic: .:AFRAID:.  (Read 6440 times)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: .:AFRAID:.
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2013, 03:56:47 pm »
That's understandable, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't exist, so he can't hurt you. ^^

I fear... Crossing high-speed, high traffic roads on foot.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2013, 04:01:49 pm »
Hmm? That's silly. It isn't like all the cars will be aiming directly for you like you're some giant target point. Well, then again it could happen. We all know there's crazy people out there that would love to embed themselves into the floof of a fluffy lion. Though, don't worry, you're smart enough not to stroll out into such traffic like that and if all else fails, play your trumpet.

I'm scared of dolls. Not barbie dolls, but china dolls and those baby dolls that look real. I fear that one will become 'possessed' you could say and attach itself to me in order to cause harm. Similar to the dolls in the movies 'Chuckie' and 'The Conjuring'.
gone

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2013, 04:14:57 pm »
Haha, I bet it will haunt you and kill you when you least expect it. But don't worry they aren't real c8

I fear....that

Background Info - This clip is from a movie called "The Ring" Where this person caught a ghostly girl crawling out of a well on video tape but died. Then, everyone else who watched the clip and tried to investigate the scene died the next night.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 04:18:31 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2013, 07:14:53 am »
Because that girl totally exists, and she will totally come out of your television. Totally--Imean, nah, she's just a fictional little, yet harshly creepy, girl, who likes to intimidate people by crawling towards them in, currently, impossible ways.

I'm scared of small children when I'm alone, mainly because I think they're plotting behind my back, only since I'm a terrible babysitter. ;n; I'msoscared.

Offline Compass

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Professional Lurker
    • admirally
    • admiralyre
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2013, 10:16:40 pm »
Children and their devious, scheming minds O.o No, they like your babysitting, your not like Vicky from The Fairly Odd Parents... Right?

I'm scared of being stung by a jellyfish...