Author Topic:  (Read 11502 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2013, 02:18:00 am »
Shiloh waited in the room. She didnt know what was going to happen. Would she be forced to bree with the dalmation who had been dragged off?was he here to? She was terrified she cowered and whimpered in the corner. The human decided he disnt like this irritating behaviout so he slapped her one front leg hard with a stick.knocking it out from under her causing her to fall flat on her face

inner beauty come from within

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2013, 09:48:27 am »
(I guess I could role-play with Shiloh for a while ^^")

Blue 'Snarler'

Still being able to snort in distress from the cold, hard floor on which he was dragged on, the humans finally managed to pull him through several doors and close them before heaving him up onto a work space in a room full of filthy veterinary equipment. There was large table's and benches of clippers, knives and a few pot's that looked like they had animal organs in them. The man whom had dragged him patted his shoulder and dosed him up again, one that was finally able to knock him out for a few minuets. There was another person in the room, dressed in a large white over coat and carrying a, what looked like, a heavy suitcase.
"So," The man who had dragged him all this way said. "I need you to check out his...well...you know...'Count'" The man had finished, looking rather shifty. The man in the over coat, now to be known as a supposed Vet scratched his head and held his bag tightly.
"You want me to check...a aggressive dog like that...is he out cold for sure?" He trembled as he walked over to the motionless Dalmatian.
"Positive. He won't be waking up for at least a quarter of an hour."
"Well, if you're sure."
The man began to gingerly lift up the dog's jowl to look at his large, slightly turning yellow canines. "Slightly chipped...now that's a nice large tooth maybe he is around five? Five or six is my best bet..." The vet had said, scribbling the new information on the clipboard the kennel employee had passed over the spotted body. The trembling vet pulled open one of the dogs vivid blue eyes and examined it for a while, scribbling it down on another page that he attached to the clip board on his overall health. Then the man gained a little more confidence and examined his body structure and his build, feeling his hind legs and neck and drawing a hand from his occiput to the dock of his tail.
"Well that's done. He is in pretty good health even in his situation..." The vet said after his examination and giving a weary glance up at the kennel employee. "The only fault there might be is that he is over a required age to breed. I would say he is six... but he is in amazing condition so I see there being no possible way that it could affect his 'Count'"
"Yes yes yes, blah blah blah, I understand" began the man whom had interacted with the Dalmatian for the longest period of time. "So nothing's wrong? He will be able to produce good pups?"
"Yes and no. He is the sort of dog that every Dalmatian breeder would want to have to be the father of some amazing puppies but it really depends on the mother. Who are you breeding to? I need to examine her."
"Well you can't and she is absolutely fine. A great female."
"But-"
"Okay so that's you done. And one word to ANYONE out of this organisation I swear I will break your neck."
"But about his aggression-"
But the vet had the door slammed in his face. Blue shuddered as the door slamming rang in his ear drums.
"So, you're okay, my big fella. Let's go get you settled in with your new girlfriend. Oh! Wait a moment." gasped employee. "Almost forgot your muzzle. Let's hope to don't thrash about like last time."

A few minuets later the male dog, was in a secluded room. He was still lying down as the anaesthetic was still wearing off but he could manage to see the figure of two men, whom was most likely there to assist if there was any trouble and then there was the sight of...a three legged dog?

(I tried to cut down on the descriptive stuff but I got a little carried away. But I broke it up in colour's so it would be more easy to read.)

Dooooooooood.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2013, 10:58:38 am »
shiloh watched timidly as the dalmation was dragged into the room. so... she was supposed to breed  with him? but he would rip her to shreds! she could tell that at the moment he was heavily drugged but that would wear off soon. she rose to her paws trying to make herself look big even tho she knew if he attacked her he didnt have a chance. she watched a sa human placed a muzzle on him. she knew muzzles were uncomfortable and cruel but she was kinda grateful that he couldnt rip her apart now. he was bigger than she. shiloh wasnt even old enough to breed but he looked like he was at the age where he wouldve been father many times.

(i found that post was pretty much the ideal size for an rp, how do u manage to get in so much detail?!? O.O my posts i try to be in detail but i never really get that much in)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2013, 10:52:22 pm »
((Sorry no color or pictures as I'm on my phone at the minute, I'll add them when I have time)).

Mishka watched as a young three legged dog was dragged into the room where the breedings usually took place, but she looked so young are they really breeding her at this young age? The rottie let out a snarl as the human passed her cage dragging the canine on her leash then entering the room as the door slammed behind them. Letting out a huff she backed away from the bars a little then lowering herself onto her hunches as she remained on the bale of hay, her head peering over the ledge as she matched her surroundings. "So here we are again" the man smirked as he grabbed a leash from his jacket he held a stick in his other hand "Time to go into the pen for a but" he muttered as he opened the gate that lead into her cage as she let out a snarl and jumped down from the bale. "No girl I don't want any trouble, I just mant to move you nice and easy if you'll let me" he spoke in a rough tone as he pulled down the clip on the leash ready to clip it onto her collar Mishka let out a snarl as she walked towards the human causing him to point the stick out a little, as she shrugged and walked under the stick towards the man still snarling then placing herself on her hunches at his feet. "Good girl" he smiled patting her on her side as he clipped the leash onto her chain as he lead her out her cage.
They walked down the small path way that went down the middle of all the cages that held the dogs in then coming to the exit of the barn as he dragged her out, the female rotties eyes paced around as many dogs lunged at their cages barking and snarling at her causing her to snap back and lunge at their cages "Down!" The human instructed dragging her back wtih a sharp and hard tug from her leash then banging on the cages with his stick "Ok quite it!" He snapped giving the dogs a stern stare as they passed the cages and arrived out the outdoor 'Run' as it was known to by all the canines. A large caged area that contained few trees and grass which filled the ground with few patches covered with mud and sand, this place allowed up to three dogs at a time and the humans often put the canines in for their time out if they weren't took on a walk.
"Here we are" he sulked as he opened the gate to let the fae into the pen, the gate slowly creeked open as rust stained the gate. A clattering sound was heard as the gate hit the fence causing her eyes to squint slightly as she was tugged into the caged area. The large human knelt down and unclipped the leash from her chain as he lunged at the gate and slammed it shut giving the dog a smirk then locking the gate as he trudged away. A sigh escaped her maw as she remained in the cage her eyes paced around at the other dogs and humans she hated being lonely with no one to interact with, letting out a snarl she paced around letting out barks and grunts.

Keegan lifted to his paws as he watched a human drag a rottweiler out her cage and down towards the pen, a snarl escaped his maw as he watched many dogs lunge at them from in their cages causing the female to lunge back causing the cage to rattle, then letting out a grunt as the human batted the cage in order to hush the canines and telling the fae to zip it. The kangal watched as the fae was released into the pen causing the human to run out and close the gate before she escaped, he let out a smirk as she paced the fence snarling. Keegan let out a snarl as a human walked past his kage letting out a smirk as he barked "Shut it mutt!" A deep voice snapped from the cage next to him as he turned his head to see a large doberman in the cage beside him "Why don't you zip it, and do everyone a favour!" He snapped padding up to the cage as him and the doberman faced off.
(Kane) "Oh but only if I could!"
(Keegan) "Well why not try it mutt!"
"Oh go chew on a chew toy!"
"Your the only chew toy around here!"
And with that the two dogs lunged at the cage snarling at eachother as saliva dripped from Keegans mouth as his muscles rippled under his skin and becoming quite visable as the cage began to rattle. Many dogs that surrounded them stopped and watched as Keegan caught the brutes paw through the fence causing him to yelp "Ok quite it! You assholes!" The human ran over snapping as the tapped on the cages another then running over "Ok, ok break it up!" He shouted batting the cages with a stick as the two dogs departed and looked at the humans. "I don't know what you guys are playing at but I'm gonna be keepin' a close eye on you two!" He sulked and stormed off not to far away along with the other human.
"Mutt!" The doberman snarled "Yeah what ever chew toy" Keegan smirked lowering onto his hunches again at the gate as the doberman sulked and stormed into his kennel then dropping down as his head and two front paws peaked out the hole. Keegans gaze looking at him as he let out a smirk "Jerk" he muttered then turning his gaze on the outside.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: ¤Together we stand¤ ((Open±Accepting))
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2013, 09:44:23 am »
Blue 'Snarler'

Blue let out a very low pitched growl the anaesthetic wore off. He had managed to lift up his body from a large slump on the floor to a some-what comfortable lying position. His elbow supported his as his head hung, wanting to get the drug inside of him to wear away as quickly as possible. There was a silence from the humans as he shifted his hind legs and his front paws struggled for grip on the cold, slippery floor. But after a few moment's of struggling and flexing out his muscles, he was able to sit up fully. His body swayed slightly as he sat, thus leading him to quickly put out a paw to stop him from slipping back down to the hard surface. His brilliantly blue eyes was wavering over the content's of the room for a while, stopping now and then whenever he saw something curious, but what really caught his eye was the three legged dog shivering in the corner. Blue had never seen a dog like her and imagined what living with only three legs would be like, but a interesting scent was beginning to arouse him and it was coming from the direction of the Norwegian Golden Retriever. Blue, driven to investigate her, lifted his hind into the air, his legs becoming stronger by the second. The male walked gingerly over to the cowering dog, his nails clipping against the floor echoing around the small room. He came inches from her nose with his muzzle as he began to sniff her, his muzzled jaws slowly inching down to her cheek. He grunted, attempting to press his nose to her fur to examine her more closely but the muzzle, which blocked him from getting closer would not allow it.
"Should we take the muzzle off?" A sudden voice spoke as it broke the silence.
Blue let out a bark of anger. He had forgotten there where human's in the room.
"Leave it on for now. Don't want him going for us," Said another, and Blue instantly recognised it as the man who had drugged him a second time.
Feeling that it would be foolish to attempt to bite them when he knew there was no possible way, he turned back to the female and slowly drew his snout down her back. He had no need to growl at her, not when she was in this state: Three legged and still a puppy, but Blue could not resist her scent.
"Are you...scared?" Said Blue in a Raspy yet smooth tone of voice. "You know you do not have to do this. I can hold up the breeding to the point the human's give up if you want." Blue knew when a dog was uncertain and scared, and it showed strong through this pup. This was Blue's first encounter with a puppy and he was forced into breeding with her. Blue was never that aggressive to a puppy, even if it was in-heat or not. He could never allow one to suffer with the guilt of raping on his brain.
Blue was looking into the female's eyes, awaiting for an answer from her when a sharp slap on his hind told him that the human's where beginning to get impatient. "Make up your mind, quickly." Blue finished, turning his head to look at the humans and letting out a few booming barks and growls at them. Blue thought of going another day without food to be unbearable, but the suffer of a puppy would not slip away like water if she was not willing to breed with him.

Dooooooooood.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2013, 10:08:25 am »
shiloh nodded quickly surprised when the dalmation was kind to her. she struggled to her feet and pretended to ignore the dalmation hobbling away whenever he came near. she hoped he knew it was an act. everytime she hobbled away the humans became noticably more frustrated. she hoped they would give up soon soon she padded up to the dalmation and whispered to him "i saw that you didnt get any food today i will slip u some of mine" then she hobbled away again she didnt want the owners to think they were talking to each other.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2013, 12:28:02 pm »
Mishka ran around the pen furious as she continued to bark and rant at herself, many canines looked at her and laughed in amusement causing her to grow even more frustrated. Her tail stuck upright to show her anger along with the look of anger on her face. She didn't care that the humans had let her out to stretch her legs there was no one near for her to comminucate to, a human then passed her cage and shuffled backwards as he stared at her. The female rottie let out a snarl as she looked at him her tail began to wag in frustration as she paced the fence again. For some reason the human watched her as if he was examining her, but why? There was no need was there? He then walked off as Mishka tilted her head in confusion as she paced around the pen, many dogs barking as she got the signal humans were coming her way, again. Three men arrived at the gate to the cage she was in as they stood muttering to each other for a few minutes as she let out a snarl walking closer towards the gate. One of the taller and much thinner men undone the latch on the gate as he slowly pushed it open, then turning towards the others and chatting not paying much attention towards the dog.
"Ehm sir?" The smaller man spoke is a sort of shaken tone.
"What? You do realize you've just interrupted me!" The taller man snapped as he looked at the smaller human with a stern stare "This better be good" he added as he rolled his eyes.
"I think you should turn around!" The fatter man spoke as his last few words became more louder and rough as his eyes slightly widened.
"What?" The taller human spoke as he shot his head around to spot the female rottie bounding towards the gate as he let out a shriek and slammed the gate shut as the female jumped onto it. Mishkas fangs were bared as she jumped up at the fence saliva dripped from her muzzle as she continued to lung at the humans who we'ree standing outside the fence "What are you playing at!?!" The human screamed as he banged on the cage which only teased the rottie even more as the human locked the latch again and began a conversation as the humans left then quickly returned with sticks and what looked like a vets kit, maybe she was getting a check up? She thought to herself as the humans were holding what looked like a tranquilliser gun as she let out another growl as she stood motionlessly peering out the cage. A small shooting shot was heard as something sharply shot into her back leg as she let out a bark and ran across her cage snarling as she ran in circles "Got her" the human muttered as they waited for the anaesthetic to wear in. The rottie slowly dropped to the ground as her tongue lolled out her mouth as the humans slowly entered the cage. "Now we can give her a check up but we must be fast in case it wears off" the taller man said as the three rushed in and began their check up on the canine.

Keegan lay in his cage with a sulk on his face as he watched the other canines in their cages laying against the cold surfaces of their cages, and some being cramped up. A sigh escaped his maw as his head darted up and looked as a human watched the females rotties cage, his head tilted slightly as the human shuffled away then shortly returning with two other men. Thoughts ran through his head to why the humans were there, was she being deported to a new place? Was it time for her breeding or training? Maybe she was getting a check up? He didn't know. In order to get a better view he leapt onto of his square kennel and watched as the humans attempted to enter the pen, but the rottie had different thoughts and lunged at the cage causing the human to slam it shut and shout. The humans then vanashed and returned with a gun as they shot the dog and she slowly dropped to the ground many minutes later so he quessed they drugged her. He heard them speaking about a check up as they humans slowly entered the pen and began to examin the fae. He shrugged his shoulders and lay down on his kennel as he gently placed his head on his paws, his eyes pacing around. He heard the bag of kibble as he could also smell it as he watched a human coming up the isles feeding the dogs "About time!" He snapped to himself as he the human arrived at his cage.
"Now boy I don't want any trouble today"
"Don't bet on it"
"Yesterday you went a little crazy so let's just take it easy or you'll starve"
Keegan let out a huff as he allowed the human to put his hands in and grab out the bowls filling them up, he didn't bother attacking the human or startling him as the brute was starving and any dumb moves would cause him to miss out on his first meal of the day. The kangals stomach growled as he waited for the human to leave "Good boy, Keegan" he muttered then moving onto the dobermans cage and so on. The brute let out a bark as a thanks as he jumped from the kennel and padded towards his bowls as he craned his neck and began to crunch down on the dry dog food, then twisting his head slightly to lap up some of the cool water. He seemed to get more than the other dogs hence his large size and the human who hates him hasn't been on feeding duty for the last few days so he gets what he needs. Feeling satisfied with what he had eaten and drank he jumped back onto his kennel and sat on his hunches as his eyes paced around.
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2013, 04:28:43 pm »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2013, 12:05:48 pm »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2013, 11:18:17 pm »
Sorry i havent been able to post plus im waiting for rainbows post