Author Topic: Your first character  (Read 15831 times)

AlphaEclipse

Re: Your first character
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2013, 01:30:25 am »
My first charie was named "Universe" because I am obsessed with space and galaxies.
She was black and had white legs. She also had a white stripe under her eye.

<3 Universe

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2013, 01:52:42 am »
First character, eh? ... That's a little hard for me, since I have terrible memory.

Her name was Wolfie, but she wasn't based off of me, at least not until 2012; she had no mane at the time, since I thought the manes were for males (I was, like, 10 at the time.), and she was black with neon/light-light blue, and she had pink eyelids. She might sound strange, and she was, but she was still cool when I was around ten. She didn't have a bio, group, nor really too many friends; but somehow grew to the position I'm in. -Victorious feeling-
-Shrug-

That's all I can really recall from her.

-Wolfie

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2013, 06:52:32 am »
Sadly deleted my very first character, I can still remember him though. He was a very large canine, black pelt and underfur and dark red markings and glowing orange eyes. I never used any manes on the canines, I thought it looked a little silly at the time. Now all my canines have manes, lol. And if I can remember, his name was Shadow ^^
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2013, 06:56:03 am »
My first character was a female, blue-eyed, spotted hyena named Thlayli. I still have her in my collection of playable characters, but I never really use her anymore. I keep her around for sentimental reasons (simply because she was my first character).

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2013, 01:03:49 pm »
I've found more 'First character..' thingies!

First character with a family. [Well, sort of.]

[Real life bestie and I]

First character to RP on. [Oh god she was so fugly. I thought she was gorgeous back then.]

[Luckily, she's been revamped, and is still being used nowadays.]

First character with a mapped RP. [And that's how I became literate!]

First character with a full story behind her. [Sniff, I miss that RP.]

[Sorry for image-heavy post ono; . God I had to dig through countless folders and pictures to find these.]

Offline Stormy13164

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The Signless... the Sufferer... the Mutant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2013, 01:30:34 pm »
My first character was a winged wolf named Stormy. She had white husky markings with a light blue pelt. Light purple wings. She has never been a group. She doesn't have a past. I still have her around just because she is my very first character.

I am back!

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2013, 01:17:21 am »
Hmm, My first character?
Well, my first character would have been a winged wolf named Laina. She carried a white pelt, light blue under pelt, and black stripe markings. Her wings, if my memory serves me, were white as well. For the longest time I used her in accession island, trying, and trying to climb to sky's rim. I then met a friend, whom I know not the user any longer, that taught me how to climb the platforms using a trick, as most of you know already.
As I reached the top, I would fly in the map, of which I still love; Sky's Rim. Of course, being who I was then, I didn't talk to anyone, I was afraid of making mistakes, and so forth. However, I then learned of literacy, and soon learned the ropes, thus abandoning my first character to the depths, until I one day deleted her. I'm very surprised I can still recall this, though I do love feral-heart, so I don't think I could forget.
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline SoulSisterWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • hay hw u all doin 2nite
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2013, 05:11:05 pm »
ah, my first character...
well, i know my first two were Danny and Chris. i'm not exactly sure which one i made first, though. i deleted Danny (sadly; he was really cute from what i can remember </3) but i still have Chris.

that's what she use to look like. now instead of a pure white belly it's more of a very pale cream. and her eye style has changed a little bit. but other than that, she still has the same pelt color and markings and the like. and from what i can remember, this is kind of what Dannster looked like;

man, i wish i had kept him. i made my first few friends on that character.
-siiigh- memories.
i dunno what to put here, so...hi. how's it going.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2013, 07:33:06 pm »
Oh god, First character? o3o My first character was a black and red wolf with red wings named Blade. She had a longer snout and smaller ears with a cat tail. My other first character on my other accounts was a gray and red lion named Curtis, his size was max and he had red glowing eyes. Both where terrible ._.

Offline PotatoPotPie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • PPP
    • ImmaDerp
    • xerceus // teenagedtravesty
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2013, 08:07:21 pm »
Oh gawd ;A;

Well, my first character was a wolf. I lost all my screenshots so I really have no clue what he/she looked like. I THINK it was blue... I'm not sure~
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 08:36:38 pm by PotatoPotPie »
'Cause you're the last of a dying breed
Write our names in the wet concrete
I wonder if your therapist knows everything about me