Author Topic: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP] [Inactive since 02/04/2014]  (Read 98200 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
In a world far from Earth, lies the home of many strange and unknown creatures. They live here, fight here, survive here. These creatures make war and peace.

Welcome to le Mythical creatures RP! Basically an RP where you can roleplay as any special creature. There are different places around - The battlefield, where wars take place, and The meadow, a place where all creatures live. You are allowed powers, but please do have a weakness. C:

Rules:
-Normal FH rules
-No godmodding/Powerplaying
-No Gary/Mary Sues
-If you have powers, please keep it to 8 powers only.
-Have fun! :D
-Allowed six characters

I'll just state a few creatures who are in war:
Centaurs are in war with the elves.
The Centaurs are allies with the Satyrs.
Dwarves are in war with the Minotaurs.

Character Form:
Name:
Species:
Powers [If any]:
Weakness:
Personality:
History:
Appearance:
Others:

Whelp, that's it! Have fun posting/RPing! :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my characters:

Name: Zee Jio
Species: Centaur
Powers [If any]: None
Weakness: Close combat, magic.
Personality: Find out in the RP.
History: Zee lived with a group of Centaurs, together with her family. However, during a large war with the elves, the elves had won and killed most of them. She and some others were held prisoner, and tortured for information, which she didn't give. Near to death, she managed to escape somehow, and now resides in the meadow on her own.
Appearance:
Others: She fights with a bow.

Name: Dissia Le Jeeris
Species: Human [Sorceress]
Powers [If any]: Telepathy, duplication, illusions [Making somebody hallucinate(?)], water, ice and shadow powers, telekinesis, healing spells,
Weakness: Fire, electric, extremely loud, high-pitched sounds.
Personality: Find out in ze RP. o3o
History: Dissia was born in the middle of a short battle, and helped her side [The mages/Sorcerers] to win with a powerful burst of sudden magic. With that, she was raised up and became the leader of her group once she was ready. She led them into another war, which they lost. Dissia was cursed halfway through by a witch, and it does something to her mind. She barely survived, but lost her title. She lives alone now, and lives in a forest, somewhere near the meadow.
Appearance:
Dissia has pale skin with electric blue eyes. Her silver hair reaches until her shoulders, and she wears black and grey robes, including a cape and a hood. She has a symbol on her right arm, in the form of a snake. She does sometimes wield a golden staff, which does help with her powers. Sometimes she doesn't have it.
Others: She's able to make her staff disappear and reappear whenever she likes.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 12:15:19 pm by Scallywag »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP/Open!~]
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 12:48:30 pm »
(Woo! It's about time we had one of these RP's up in here!)

Name: Exodus
Species: Pegasus
Powers: flight. (duh) Ability to talk to any creature.
Weakness: Cannot fly in heavy rain.
Appearance: (I shall add a photo when I get my laptop. Not sure what I'm looking for yet. XD)  Probably a pitch black coat and mane,though. The usual body structure of a pegasus with enormous feathered wings.
Personality: Exodus is a bit of a show off, taking great pride in his flying skills. He is mainly care free and humerous about most things, and very friendly.

History: Exodus lived the normal life of a pegasus foal until he was 2, where he had to set out on his own, living in solitary like most pegasi. Nothin' special.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 02:10:18 pm »
Welcome! You may start first. xD))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 04:20:36 pm »
(okee!)

Exodus glided through the air high above the Meadow on his strong, outstretched wings, riding an air current down from the upper mountain where he makes his home. The pegasus pumped his legs in a galloping stride motion every other flap of his wings, mostly keeping his forelegs tucked beneath him and hind legs outstretched. Banking gently to the left, he straightened out his wings horizontal with the earth below as he adjusted himself lower to the ground. The many shapes and forms of the numerous creatures in the Meadow became more vivid as he soared closer. Pulling in his wings a bit, Exodus have another few rapid, long flaps as his hooves made contact with the earth. He landed into a gallop, but soon slowed now that the momentum of the landing was adjusted to. Arching his wings in, he gave his mane a shake and folded his wings against his sides neatly. The stallion gave his surroundings a brief lookover, then lowered his head to  at the long grass, carelessly.
sig by me

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 12:30:21 am »
Name: Inaru

Species: Fox-fire

Powers [If any]: Can burst into black flames when attacked, or about to be injured. She can also guide spirits to their destined paths.

Weakness: She can't cross over into the spirit world.

Personality: Clever, mischievous, shy, manipulative

History: When she was alive, her lover had run off with another vixen, resulting in his death, as well as the other female, due to the fact that she made a deal with the underworld creatures. Because of this, she was forced by the angels to assist Death, and carry souls to their destined departures.

Appearance: To humans, she appears as a solid black fox, an unusual type. To other mythological beings, she is a fox made of black and blue flames. Her eyes lack pupils, and are crimson.

Others: She is hard to catch, but she is really good friends with a speed demon.

-----------

Name: Ebony

Species: Speed Demon

Powers [If any]: Lightning and Fire

Weakness: Can be captured and hooked up to a carriage.

Personality: Proud, stubborn, but she can be kind.

History: She was born to run, and serve Death. Growing up, she met Inaru.

Appearance: She's a solid black unicorn with lightning bolts around her hooves and blue flames for her mane and tail.

Others: Her best friend is a fox fire.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 10:32:11 am »
((Whoo! Welcome!))
Dissia twirled the knife-like staff in her gloved hands, humming a small tune she had heard by the Satyrs. Electric blue eyes swept over the nearly empy forest, the sun filtering in from the gaps of the canopy. She ran her tongued over her lips for a short moment, eyes now trained on a rabbit nearby, it's coat an unusual black and red. Concentrating, she abruptly stopped the twirling of her staff, it's end pointing to the rabbit. A bolt of shadow shot out from it, enveloping the rabbit's form quickly. A large squeak of shock, fear and pain came out, before the shadows dissapeared, leaving a lifeless rabbit to drop to the grass. She then held out her hand, making the rabbit float over to her. She chuckled before laying it down beside her, returning to simply staring at the forest once more.

Zee glanced around the meadow, violet eyes resting on each small creature that roamed around. Her eyes moved up to the movement of a Pegasus. She tilted her head for a moment, staring at the black form that soared through the sky, watching as it landed. She chuckled for a moment, before raising her bow and lifting it to the skies, taking a white-tipped arrow from it and shot. Down came a large bird, an arrow embedded in it's chest. She moved slowly towards the body, picking it up.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 02:15:16 pm »
Exodus raised his head lazily, glancing over his shoulder at other hoofsteps. He blew an uninterested huff from his nostrils as his eyes rested upon a Centaur. The stallion outstretched his wings slightly to stretch their muscles before folding them back to his side. Once again, he lowered his head to the long swaying gross and began boredly tugging at it, tail flicking at his haunches. Though his ear swiveled at the sound of the bird hitting the ground from the Centaur's arrow, Exodus didn't bother to even flinch a muscle and kept his head down, grazing lazily and ignoring the centaur.
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 02:29:42 pm »
She studied the white bird for a moment, flipping it's body over in her hands, before placing it in a small bag that lay by her side. She pondered for a moment, standing there with her hooves lightly tapping the ground, before glancing at the pegasus. It wouldn't hurt to have a little conversation, would it? Besides, she was bored. Letting out a small cough, she turned her half-horse body to the Pegasus. "Greeti- She halted, staring at the black figure. Could it even understand her?

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 02:55:33 pm »
Exodus jerked his head up at a sudden voice. Swallowing the mouthful of grass he had, he turned around to see the Centaur. He flicked his ears forward at it, blowing a huff through his nostrils. He unfolded his wings a bit and tilted his head at her questioningly. "Uh. Hi?" He responded, wincing in confusion as to why she cut her greeting short. He gave his wings a brisk flap, then coiled them back to his sides once more, his eyes studying the horse-woman.
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 03:17:45 pm »
"Oh, so you can understand." And talk. "My apologies, I thought you couldn't..." She trailed off, before coughing awkwardly. "Name's Zee, Zee Jio. Yours?" She asked suddenly, to avoid the strange awkward atmosphere. She placed her bow back where it was supposed to be, before her violet eyes began to study the Pegasus, noting every small thing, before they moved up to fix on his face.

Dissia got up, using her hands to push herself up from the grass, before doing a small wave with her hand, magically making her staff disappear. She stopped humming, lifting the dead rabbit once more and shoving it inside her bag. She pulled up the hood over her face before striding out into the bright meadow, her hands already bubbling up with mists full of magic. A little practise with her powers couldn't hurt, could it? She smirked slightly, eyes momentarily shifting towards two equine creatures- No, one equine creature, one half equine.