Author Topic: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP] [Inactive since 02/04/2014]  (Read 98208 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP/Open!~]
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 03:32:09 pm »
Exodus flicked his ears back, staring blankly at her. "Well why wouldn't I understand? I'm not just some dumb horse, ya know." He huffed, lifting a wing. Raising his head more, he narrowed his eyes at the centaur, standing still as she awkwardly changed the subject. "Exodus." He replied with a subtle bow of his head. Quickly, he raised it back up, eyeing the creature.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 03:41:14 pm »
Name:Elphaba
Species:Pegasus
Powers:none
Weaknesses:not very good at flying
Personality:shy, sweet, very loving and gentle
History:she was kicked out of her herd to explore on her own.
Appearance:she's a palomino with white mane, tail, and wings. Se has four short socks and a star between her eyes
Others:none

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2013, 03:50:20 pm »
She chuckled. "Sorry, once more. Nice to meet you, Exodus." She spoke, flicking her tail as she took in a breath. She inclined her head, violet eyes moving away from the Pegasus for a small moment to stare at a strange hooded figure that lingered somewhere across the meadow, near the entrance of the forest. She nearly jerked back at the smirking, piercing stare it gave her back, before shaking her head and returning to the equine before her.

Dissia chuckled as her Blue eyes clashed with the violet ones of the centaur. Shaking her head slightly, she held her hand aloft, her eyes now moving to her outstretched palm. She concentrated, making the mist give a light swirl, that slowly began to grow, and become more visible all together. Before long it was a tiny, swirling tornado of water floating above her palm, and she blew into it, making it cease it's rapid swirling as it turned ito a small structure of ice. She grinned sligtly, raising her other free hand and moving her fingers. Shadow seeped into the tower of ice, making the whole thing turn a deathly pitch-black and escaping from her hands, traveling through the air a moment before entirely disappearing. She grunted with annoyance at her failed little trick - She hadn't really caught a hold of her 'Shadow abilities' yet.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:52:56 pm by Crystwolf~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 03:53:15 pm »
Am I accepted?))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 03:58:14 pm »
The stallion flicked his tail and nodded at the centaur. Tilting his head, he traced her gaze over to the hooded figure in the distance. As the centaur jerked her stare away, Exodus kept his fixed on it in curiosity, watching it. "What is that?" He murmured aloud, this being his first time seeing such a being. He unfolded his wings, keeping them close to his sides, but arched as he turned slightly, ears forward in curiosity. Living mainly up in the mountain, he rarely experienced much of a variety of Meadow creatures.
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 03:59:38 pm »
Yeah. xD))
"A sorceress. Dangerous." She hissed, once more following the Pegasus and staring at it as she did some strange form of magic. She shuddered with fear, taking a small step back. "Not to be dealt with," She muttered, hands folded neatly as her violet eyes moved to the equine once more, hoping he wouldn't approach the sorceress.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 04:03:09 pm by Crystwolf~ »

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 04:02:45 pm »
Awesome))

Elphaba is very delicately picking at a few blades of grass not too far from them. Her white wings are folded on her back, and they shift every now and again. Her ears flicker towards them, but she doesn't move. She shifts and her golden coat gleams in the sun.

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 04:11:35 pm »
Name: Jack
Species: Mutant Demon
Powers: Sorcery (he uses it only for choking his foes if they get really annoying)
Weaknesses: Heaven magic (This was the hardest to think about cause basicly the lord of hell took Jack in... so JD became a god but his weakness is heaven magic...)
Personallity: Mean, Grumpy, Smart-ellic,.
History: Jack was a little baby in the home of The Leeds in New Jersey, his mother did not want him and Jack happened to be the 13th child and their family had a hard life with the devil. So later that night, Jack turned into a big mutant beast and flew off the chimney of their home.
Apperance: (Its a little hard to explain so I need a image ;w;)

Man I was waiting for this type of rp XD just tell me where we are all at and I might start from there ;e;)))

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 04:14:55 pm »
Exodus snorted with amusement, giving his wings a single light flap. "Dangerous!? That tiny thing? Pfff!" He laughed, swishing his tail. "I could take that furless freak with one hoof tied behind my back. Why are you so scared?" He mocked with a chuckle,arching his neck. "I don't see what the big deal is. Watch." With that, the stallion half reared and lunged from his hind legs into the air, his wings catching him. Soaring the short distance over to the two legged figure, he hovered above it. "Hey! Two-legs! " he shouted, his wings pumping to keep him in one place in the air above her. Slapping them down against his side, he dropped, landing swiftly in front of the sorceress. "Pff, what's so scary about this?" He muttered, eyeing the creature up and down, then shooting a bored glance over his shoulder at the centaur.
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 04:29:08 pm »
((We're all in the meadow :3))

"Don't-" She began, but was too late as the Pegasus reared up and flew over to the sorceress. She face palmed as Exodus began to land in front of the creature. She didn't say anything to reply to the pegasus, but simply watched - From a very far distance. She bit her lip, tilting her head slightly. "Good luck," she muttered under her breath, releasing a tired sigh.

The sorceress took a small step back, a ball of mist forming in her hand instinctively as she stared at the sudden Pegasus, realizing it was the same one who she had taken note of. "Yes, creature?" She asked in a half-smirk, having overheard their little conversation when the equine had piped up. She rested her hand behind her back, the swirling ball of mist beginning to form into levitating water as it was hidden behind her as well.