Author Topic: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP] [Inactive since 02/04/2014]  (Read 98207 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP/Open!~]
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 04:49:50 pm »
"Oh, nothing." Exodus said, tilting his cranium a bit. He hopped upward, his wings flapping to keep him just above the earth. "Just trying to see why everything around this place is so scared of you." He snorted, hovering a little closer to the sorceress. "It's weird, really. You just look like a pathetic little human. I really can't find a reason they think you're scary. Hmm. Oh well. I guess they're just cowards." The stallion laughed, landing lightly back on the ground. "Oh well!" He shrugged carelessly and turned around to trot off, flicking the woman in the face with his tail as he did so.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 04:57:07 pm »
"Mm, pathetic indeed..." She muttered, leaning back as the tail was thrown her way. She removed her left hand from her back - The hand with a swirling ball of water, before flicking her wrist slightly, making it bigger than before. She blew at it once more, turnintoot to a hard block of cold, solid ice before outstretching her hand in one swift movement, throwing the block of ice at the back of the pegasus' head. She smirked, removing the hood that shielded her face. A small trick, but it would be freezing cold if it hit, nonetheless.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 05:00:39 pm by Crystwolf~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 05:04:05 pm »
Exodus froze in place as he felt the stinging cold of the ball of ice hit the back of his head. He winced in a bit of pain, but shook his head and turned around to face the woman. "Ice? Really?" He raised his eyebrows in an unimpressed stare and let out a snort. "Oooo. No wonder they're so scared. Pff." He snorted again mockingly. "Yeah. See ya around, lady. I don't have time for your cheap little magic tricks." He reared then leaped up, flapping his wings to get up in the air.
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 05:16:46 pm »
This certainly looked like a chance to ask for a challenge. Her smirk grew wider as she watched the Pegasus fly up. She moved her hand upwards, making a sudden wall of ice shoot up from the ground, in front of the flying equine. "What? Too cowardly to face a simple sorceress?" She returned with her own litqtle insult. "Maybe you're no better than everybody else, lying to hide your cowardice." She readied a ball of water in her hand once more.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 05:22:48 pm »
Exodus flapped his wings rapidly to halt himself in the air and avoid ramming face-first into the ice wall. With a frustrated snort, he turned and glared down at the woman. "Cowardice!?" He exclaimed, visibly insulted. Arching his wings, he soared down and landed promptly in front of her, snorting in her face. "How am I a coward? I'm the only one of these pathetic Meadow creatures that even dared come close to you, lady!" He clenched his teeth, stomping his hoof.
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2013, 05:33:53 pm »
"Ah, so you agree you are pathetic." She replied, ignoring the first coward remark. She stood her ground as the Pegasus snorted in her face, which she returned with a blow of her breath - Freezing, cold breath. She twirled her fingers, playing around with the little ball of water as she glanced at the black Pegasus before her.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2013, 05:41:21 pm »
Exodus' eyes widened at her remark. He let out a huff and backed up. "Wh-what!? I never said I was pathetic!" He snorted, pawing the ground with his forehoof in annoyance, and giving his wings a single pump, ears pinned.
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2013, 05:47:06 pm »
She chuckled. "Yes, you did. Are you getting memory loss as well?" The smirk was wider. "Here, let me repeat for you. You said that you were 'only one of those pathetic meadow creatures who even dared to come close' to me." She repeated, dragging out the word 'pathetic' as she eyed the horse, the swirling of her fingers moving faster and faster as she spoke.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2013, 05:53:49 pm »
Exodus scanned the ground with his eyes as she spoke. His ears pricked forward in realization and he raised his head up witha snort. "Oh shut your trap. That's not what I meant." He snapped with an annoyed huff, flicking his tail in growing agitation.
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2013, 06:00:05 pm »
"Oh, sure it isn't." She replied with her own little snort, voice laced with sarcasm. She shifted her posture. "Care to fight for your...pride back?" She asked, her tone now softening, as though she hadn't even insulted the Pegasus. "Maybe your aerial skills might prove useful." She chuckled, her other hand swirling with a dimmer magic - a sphere of dark, floating shadow.