Author Topic: Limp walk  (Read 2518 times)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Limp walk
« on: August 05, 2013, 01:12:17 pm »
Ok I had a bunch of ideas...

1. You know how theres a walk and crouch check box? What if there was a limp one? It would be nice for roleplays

2.  What if the staff went around and collected as many preset downloads (so you can see them, not use them) as they could, then have a thread where people submit them too. Then the staff could make a bundle of them, and update it monthly.

3.  Same thing as I last said, but with items

4. Same thing again but with objects
Ignore that I put it in the wrong section.

Tell me what you guys think :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 11:49:19 am by SilverFangs »

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: Limp walk and bundle ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 09:26:42 am »

1. You know how theres a walk and crouch check box? What if there was a limp one? It would be nice for roleplays

That would be a nice one.

2.  What if the staff went around and collected as many preset downloads (so you can see them, not use them) as they could, then have a thread where people submit them too. Then the staff could make a bundle of them, and update it monthly.

3.  Same thing as I last said, but with items

(2,3,4) No... In IT this was possible because Kov wouldn't mind of putting presets in-game, (i think) but they removed it. BECAUSE OF PEOPLE OVERUSING IT AND... if that "suggestion" continues, no presets in FeralHeart. Maybe FOREVER. Maybe they will NEVER COME BACK. Also, servers cost money, and Raz pays approximately 160$/bucks not sure to the server. Presets/Items/objects in the server = more money to pay. So not.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: Limp walk and bundle ideas
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 11:47:28 am »

That would be a nice one.

2.  What if the staff went around and collected as many preset downloads (so you can see them, not use them) as they could, then have a thread where people submit them too. Then the staff could make a bundle of them, and update it monthly.

3.  Same thing as I last said, but with items

(2,3,4) No... In IT this was possible because Kov wouldn't mind of putting presets in-game, (i think) but they removed it. BECAUSE OF PEOPLE OVERUSING IT AND... if that "suggestion" continues, no presets in FeralHeart. Maybe FOREVER. Maybe they will NEVER COME BACK. Also, servers cost money, and Raz pays approximately 160$/bucks not sure to the server. Presets/Items/objects in the server = more money to pay. So not.

I see the probelm now, I mnet to put those 3 in site ideas or whatever. And you may have missunderstoood me. I ment like there could be an offical preset download pack (like how mass markings are) and then you could download that instead of 1000 presets. And I mean the preset downloads that let you see the other person.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Limp walk
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 12:12:22 pm »
I like that idea. I might try and download some preset .fhp's to do that if you'd like, or someone else can make the preset pack. :P Whatever.
It's a nice idea though. And I also like the limp action thing... Awesome ideas bro. ^_^

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 03:31:26 pm »
Thats a good idea but yea same here, I follow kijako's reply. Pkus, Kovu left the game so.. yea.

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 09:22:53 pm »
I know kou left. We cant add anything really so I was just kinda saying this would be cool.

Offline emana00834

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I make my own choices
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 04:48:23 pm »
i love all of those ideas but wouldnt you love the most if it has the hang on cliff action? it would be awesome for the TLK rp's and others.For ex. if u stay nearby the cliff you can choose the hang on cliff action in the actions and emotes menu.Wouldnt that be cool.and if u want to let go and fall after you hang on you click the let go action in the actions bar after you click hang on cliff action.
hope you like this idea :)

And can you please tell me why Kovu left the game im a newbie so i dont know anything about this game.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 04:50:07 pm by eman »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 04:50:25 pm »
I would love this idea if it was possible. :3

@eman ~ Please make your own thread for this. ^^

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 05:06:47 pm »
I makes me sad that ideas that could work with the game and make it even more fun cannot be implemented because of Kovu's absence. The limp walk and hanging off a cliff idea, brilliant, it would be very cool to limb around or hang off a cliff, dangling for dear life. XD
Image © Mikita Kavalenka