Author Topic: Idea to make the game better  (Read 1282 times)

Offline MRMURP123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Idea to make the game better
« on: August 09, 2013, 07:22:13 pm »
Hey everyone (including admins)! On Feral- Heart, many people get bored because theres nothing to do but run around and chat. So I decided to post an idea to make the game better, even more popular, and not just a chat room.

Prey! Maybe every map could have different kinds of prey that goes with its enviorment. Such as penguins in the south pole, birds in Sky's Rim, or zebras in Flourite Plains. Prey would be an awesome update. The game would be more fun with prey! PS you could be able to hunt it by chasing it down and clicking on it.

Plz reply if you like the idea or not!

Admins, plz reply if you guys could do a prey update!

Thx everyone!

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Re: Idea to make the game better
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 07:36:11 pm »
Firstly, this should be under Game Ideas and Opinions, and even then there are already several topics suggesting prey. Now to another point, that of updating the game. Unfortunately, no updates can be made to the game without the game's internal source code, which the game's original creator still posseses. Since KovuLKD, our game creator, left, we do not have acess to the source code whatsoever. Otherwise, I am sure prey would have been implemented, improved, and updated many times already.

Offline MRMURP123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 07:37:35 pm »
O ok

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 07:39:11 pm »
This idea is amazing, I love the idea of the prey and how things match to different maps. The only downside is that the staff can't make updates without the game owner, KovuLKD. But unfortunately he disappeared somewhere and hasn't come back since. Where he's gone, we don't really know but other than that, these ideas are marvelous~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 07:54:15 pm »
mmm, yes, this has been suggested many times, and before he left, Kovu did infact promise that he would implement prey, but ofcoarse, without Kovu nothing can really be done.