Poll

N/A

Don't be shy
3 (37.5%)
Share about your friends on FH
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: People you have met on FH  (Read 5925 times)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: People you have met on FH
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2015, 11:48:53 am »
The list would be too long.. I've met a lot of wonderful people on FH.
A few dearest to me are however Shallow and Owly.
Few other memorable meetings and friends are Sura, Wolf_Memories, The_Eagle, Razmirz, staff.. I miss Crin and Wolffie since we used to have quite a few calls going. Delay and Ringo were /are always good fun too. <3
If I continued writing this list I'd have a 2 pages long post, so Ima just stop there.. hnng.

Everyone I meet are quite special in any kind of way.
RETIRED.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2015, 07:10:13 pm »
Wolfsoul108
Angel
AlphaEclipse

That's all I feel comfortable sharing, I tend to prefer keeping personal feelings to myself.
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2015, 01:03:57 pm »
I'm going to talk about two people right here, but of course there's many, many more!

AlphaEclipse: This is the most sweetest person you could ever meet. She's wicked smart and loves to help people. I can't believe she put up with my nooby self two years ago but she did and we're still good friends to this day. She loves to help people and she's always there for me. Always. She's my first- and best- FH friend even if she no longer plays.

PrettyReckless: This beautiful person has welcomed me and made me feel like part of the group these past few days. I'd probably be sitting in the shadows under a tree without her. I love her so much and she's super kind to everyone <3

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2015, 10:27:33 pm »
I've met so many people, I just get along with everyone. Though my very best are the ones I roleplay with, which I'll keep anonymous. But, I'll still put up some screenshots of some roleplay and OOC chat.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2015, 12:45:56 am »
I've met so many great friends on this game, though my closest and oldest friends would have to be DarkkyTheCat and Turtlex (NegativeTen). Some other great floofs I've been introduced to are Jackdaw, Kiki, Raphi, AlphaEclipse, and so many others.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2015, 11:09:35 pm »
I've met many great people of all my time playing FeralHeart. I still come into contact with old Impressive Title buddies but the pals I had on Impressive Title could never compare to those that I have today. Most of my closest friends I made on FeralHeart have Skype which I've added to my contacts for many years. These friends are extremely dear to my heart (you know who you are) and talk to me daily either through Skype or texting with how busy I am in real life and not finding hardly any time to spend more than a few hours a week on FeralHeart. Most of my closest of friends have helped me through real life situations and are the reason I'm myself today. Like we have bonded so much from meeting on FeralHeart that FeralHeart isn't even the center of our friendship anymore it's just best friends hanging out really.

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline Dangeryena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Hyena Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2015, 08:28:14 pm »
I've been in many communities across the internet, yet my closest friends I have met are from FH or because of FH.

My dearest friend is SonicEmoTeam (now Nefadozone) whom I met in good ol' 2011. I've never felt so close to someone and especially with how few friends I have, I truly value that friendship. I wouldn't have met Gem if I didn't join FH and follow Sonic to moderate Impressive Elements, so thanks for that as well, FH. Gem is the most selfless, caring person I know and I'm so glad I know her.

I don't even remember when I met Hooli, but we met years ago and didn't speak much until this year, but I'm glad we have. Hooli is super mature and helpful yet also hilarious, and so are her friends.

There are a ton of other people I've met who have come and gone, or perhaps we just don't talk much anymore. I still love ya. But either way, I'm glad that I've spent so much time on this rag-tag game, because I've met a lot of wonderful people that I could not have found anywhere else. Perhaps that's what keeps me coming back.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 08:40:49 pm by Sparx »
NazoXSparx/C R O C U T A in-game

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2015, 10:52:31 pm »
I've made many amazing friends on FH. Including my best friend, Blake. He's incredible and he means the world to me. ;w; he saved my life once. He's so fun too xD we always video chat and derp around on fh and other games too.<3

Offline Lingerie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2015, 03:11:16 am »
My best friends on FH are probably

Pammy - She's been there for me for so long, and I have so many good memories with her. She's always been by my side in the best of times.

SuckMyLollipop. - Another good friend I've been with for so, so long. Me, him, and Pammy used to hang out a lot.

Gary Sinise - He used to be my boyfriend, but we broke up quite a while ago. I've known him for around two years, I think. We're still very close friend though, and I've had so many good times with him.