Author Topic: Delightful Dogs~Minecraft Mod idea [Not sure if this goes here :I]  (Read 1220 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Yeah, I'm not really sure if this goes here, so please tell me if it doesn't go here xD I put it here because it is related to another game.

Ok, now, to the point, me and my cousin have come up with this awesome idea for a minecraft mod.
I's called Delightful Dogs.

Basically, this gives you dogs. "Oh, but we allready have dogs". No, we have tamed wolves, they are not dogs >:I So we have come up for an idea to give you 3 different kinds of dogs with their own abilitys.

The dogs you can have are:
-Retriever
-Collie
-German Shepherd

I wont get into much detail just yet, as I have just completed an entire slideshow on it and can't be bothered to go through it all again, so here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1GWjQY7b1BZ3LYiDHpD0zFBRSs-_L1bWbXbt0FTZG5zk/edit?usp=sharing

Any way, I can't create this mod, I have tried, but have failed for unknown reasons, so I was wondering if any one would be able to be of assistance here and maybe help me actually make this real?
If you have any other ideas for the mod, post them here, so we can maybe develop this, but fornow, I'm sticking to what I've got, so I will just keep an eye on any extra ideas.

Any questions? Just ask here.