Author Topic: Song of the Snow ~ Alaskan RP ~ Open and Accepting  (Read 10839 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Song of the Snow ~ Alaskan RP ~ Open and Accepting
« on: August 18, 2013, 07:42:30 pm »
Even in the summer, it is cold here. Alaska is not a place for any animal. Animals that live here must Adapt, or Die. Many predators live here, such as the powerful grizzly, the intelligent wolf, the wily fox, or the silent owl. But, since there is so many predators, prey has grown powerful. Caribou have powerful, large curving antlers, muskox have huge horns and thick coats, while the smaller rabbit builds dens under the snow. In the winter, you are lucky if you even find food. Everyone has competition. Nobody is truly safe. And to add to the dangers, blizzards and avalanches need to be watched out for. Will you survive, or die trying?

Appalacation:
Name:
Species:
Family (Includes Mate, Siblings, etc.):
Appearance:
Personality:
Extra:
-
My App
Name: Deidre (Pronounced Dee-a-der)
Species: Caribou
Family: His herd
Appearance:
Personality: Serious, Won't go down without a fight, He will always try and protect his herd.
Extra: He leads a 50 strong herd of caribou. He has fought for his position as herd leader. He currently has no mate.

Rules:
Swearing is allowed, but keep it to a minimal please
No Powerplaying or godmodding
No Gary or Mary sues
Have fun |)

Offline Whirrbee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I have a love hate relationship with bees
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Song of the Snow ~ Alaskan RP ~ Open and Accepting
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 01:02:03 am »
Hi so I just want to make sure we can be a Bear, wolf, fox, owl, caribou, muskox, or rabbit correct?
ACCOUNT MOVED  http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile
Reasons for moving
- I hated my name
- Whirrbee was an oc of mine and he was the worst character I've ever made.
- Seeing the name made me annoyed
I changed it to something I'd love forever so I won't move again.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 01:55:24 am »
Name: Hemmal
Species: Snowy Owl
Family: Tennas, his sibling
Appearance: Average male snowy owl looks
Personality: He is very talkative around animals he knows. He has a light appetite but he favors lemmings when he can find them. Not really knowing anyone else than his sister he finds the giant frozen plains to be very lonely.
Extra: He had six other siblings, but they all died of starvation. He and Tennas were the oldest and the only to survive.

Name: Tennas
Species: Snowy Owl
Family: Hemmal, her sibling
Appearance:
Personality: She is very quiet, unlike her brother but is not shy to speak of her opinion. She sometimes enjoys her brother's chatter but doesn't usually respond to it.
Extra: She is the oldest sibling. Same history as her brother
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:24:11 pm by MyCatMeowed »

Offline Whirrbee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I have a love hate relationship with bees
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 04:55:49 am »
Well, I guess I'll be a wolf.

Name: Sunny
Species: Wolf
Family (Includes Mate, Siblings, etc.): None
Appearance:

Personality: Loves to please but also holds strong to his opinions meaning he'll get into arguements quite a bit. Protective and feels pressured when things are relying on him.
Extra: Currently single (I'll make this better here once I think of something)
ACCOUNT MOVED  http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile
Reasons for moving
- I hated my name
- Whirrbee was an oc of mine and he was the worst character I've ever made.
- Seeing the name made me annoyed
I changed it to something I'd love forever so I won't move again.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 08:56:35 am »

Name: Renn.

Species: Alaskan Wolf.

Family: All deceased.

Appearance: Picture.

Personality: Renn is very quiet and self-preserved. She is sweet and warm-hearted once you get to know her, but she can be very mysterious. Shes very loyal to the ones she loves, no matter what. She can be aggressive when she needs to be, but prefers talking over violence.

Extra: She has no mate... That's it, really xD

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 10:17:51 am »
(Welcome all of you ^^ And Whirrbee, you can basicly be any alaskan animal. I was just using those 6 animals as an example. If you all want you may start rping now)

Deidre pranced through the snow. His herd followed at a quick rate. Deidre, being herd leader, could make the herd follow him wherever he wished. But being herd leader came with tons of responsibilities. He had to protect the mothers and their calves, and after their journey was over he had to make sure everyone was alright and ok. He stopped on a patch of low bushes. His large herd gathered around them and nibbled what leaves were left.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 10:23:20 am »
Thanks!)

Renn padded swiftly through the deep snow, her dark pelt standing out against the blinding white. At times, she wished her pelt was white so that she could blend in easier, but she couldn't change it now. She crept into some nearby bushes, disappearing into the shadows of the pine trees that towered over her. She sniffed, scenting nearby caribou and her stomach growled hungrily. She could take down one of the calves with ease. No problem. But it was the bull that scared her, her parents had been killed by an angry bull when she was just a pup and she has always been wary of them ever since.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 04:38:24 pm »
     Hemmal perched on a snow mound with his sibling, Tennas. He looked around to see if he could spot something. "The lemmings aren't out today, aye?" he spoke in a heavy owl accent.
     "Hemmal, aren't you going to try and get a sky view? Them lemmings are hard 'ta see from the ground." Tennas gave her sibling some advice.
     "Well then, it's lonely in the sky. You're going to come with me if 'ya want me to look in the sky." he argued. His eyes were slightly widened with fear she wouldn't come.
     Sighing Tennas agreed, "Fine, I'll go with 'ya on your lemming search. Who knows, we might even find some others around here, aye?"
     Hemmal was already spreading his wings when the other owl agreed. "Aye, I hope nothin's dangerous is going 'ta meet us."
     "Aye."
     The two snowys were airborne within a few slashes of their wings. Flying high above the endless tundra plains the searched for any signs of life. Suddenly, Hemmal called out, "Look! A giant colony of lemmings! Standing out in the open!" he had seen a cluster of black dots.
     "Those aren't lemmings. They'd be too big 'ta be lemmings. I'm guessing a hoofed-beast herd."
     "Aye, think they're lonely?" Hemmal asked her but she didn't answer. "Tennas? Tennas? Tennas!"
     "What!"
     "Ya didn't answer my question!"

o3o))

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 08:16:04 pm »
Name: Mortikai
Species: Kodiak bear
Family: None
Appearance:
Personality: Tough, usually takes on prey bigger than him, when playing he is sweet and kind

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2013, 10:37:33 pm »
Welcome Wolf :)))

Btw I will add one last character

Name: Kilari (Pronounced Key-lar-ee)
Species: Lynx
Family: Her Mate: Chinook
Appearance: She is the Lynx on the left
Personality: Protective of her mate, warm and kindhearted
Extra: She is mates with Chinook.
-
Name: Chinook (Pronounced Chin-ook)
Species: Lynx
Family: His mate: Kilari
Appearance: He is the Lynx on the right
Personality: Protective of his mate, Has his heart set on protecting Kilari until he dies. When playing he is playful and sweet
Extra: He is mates with Kilari.