Author Topic: Song of the Snow ~ Alaskan RP ~ Open and Accepting  (Read 10838 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Song of the Snow ~ Alaskan RP ~ Open and Accepting
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2013, 12:48:39 pm »
Renn hung onto the calf, her claws sunken into the flesh of it's neck. SHe tried desperately to dodge the swings of the bull's antlers, narrowly missing by a whisker. She finally wrenched her grasp free of the dying calf, only to take a blow to the head from one of the sharp antlers. She yelped, skidding across the snow. She attempted to get up, but it only resulted in her falling back into the deep snow.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2013, 11:19:58 pm »
Dierdre reared up slightly and lunged at the wolf, attempting to stomp on it's tail. After trampling it, he ran off to get the herd and to move on, the calf already dead.
-
After the herd had recovered from the loss of the calf, they ran about 4 miles away, hoping the wolf wasn't following. They stopped at a berry patch. The berries were blueberries. The herd sniffed them, and Diedre took the first few bites. After nodding to the herd it was safe, the herd gathered around the small patch and eagerly tried to gorge themselves.

Offline Whirrbee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I have a love hate relationship with bees
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2013, 01:28:36 am »
Sunny had watched the fea make a successful kill, but after he saw her get hit he assumed she was gonna be alright. Once he had finished his rabbits he got up and stretched and then began trotting away. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the wolf wasn't getting up, concern pricked at his pelt and he slowly wandered over cautiously for he did not know if she was going to be friendly or not.
ACCOUNT MOVED  http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile
Reasons for moving
- I hated my name
- Whirrbee was an oc of mine and he was the worst character I've ever made.
- Seeing the name made me annoyed
I changed it to something I'd love forever so I won't move again.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2013, 10:18:53 am »
Renn finally managed to get up, she muttered curses as a stabbing pain erupted in her front left leg. Her gaze slid over the carcass a few feet away but her eyes rested on a wolf near by. She shook her pelt and limped over to the dead calf, standing over it so that the wolf wouldn't attempt to steal it. She glanced around for any signs of the herd but found none.

Offline Whirrbee

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2013, 05:09:30 am »
He stopped almost immediately when he saw she had found her way back to her feet. When she moved to stand over it Sunny shrugged slightly and sat down "I wasn't gonna steal it ya know!" He barked casually from afar.
ACCOUNT MOVED  http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile
Reasons for moving
- I hated my name

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2013, 06:22:52 am »
I was interested and decided to join in....))

Name: Pelzau (Pel - Za - u)
Species: Arctic fox
Family (Includes Mate, Siblings, etc.): N/A
Appearance:

Also has blue eyes.
Personality: Usually Pelzau always likes to organize things in a small den-like cave he owns and is rather picky about other creatures coming in unless it's his prey. Most of the time he avoids anyone he sees though tries to be as friendly as possible toward them, yet never really trusts them too much and keeps an eye on anyone of his friends unless they are his mate or family.
Extra: Pelzau lives alone currently in a den that is hidden in the snow and often savages left over meat hunted down from other carnivores in the snow or usually chases after rabbits to eat. Though, if the food is rich in the season he would stick well with the normal arctic fox diet.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2013, 06:29:52 am »
Renn pricked her ears at the brute's words. "How was I supposed to know that?" She questioned. Usually, she would of just ignored a statement like that but today she felt different. She lay down in the snow beside the carcass with a huff, gently licking her injured paw. She fixed her gaze on the male wolf, watching with curiosity.

Offline Whirrbee

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2013, 04:05:25 am »
Sunny rolled his eyes now looking at a  mountain close by he scanned till the top was hidden from the clouds. He noticed the feeling of being watched and he guessed the female was watching him, he turned his attention back to her and matched her gaze.
Reasons for moving
- I hated my name

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2013, 10:29:13 am »
Welcome Hugrf ^^ You may start rping))

Deidre ate a few more berries, before looking behind him. The place where the wolf attacked them was many miles away now. Good thing it was only one wolf. If it was a whole pack they might have lost more than a calf today. He beckoned his herd to follow him. He galloped towards the mountains.
-

After much running, the herd reached the base of the mountains. There were trees here, but they were just evergreens. Deidre led his herd along the base. Soon enough, they came along a stream that flowed from the mountains. Deidre started to drink it. It was cold, and refreshing. The herd gathered along it and started to gulp down the cool, rushing water.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2013, 03:37:07 pm »
Renn averted her gaze as it met the brute's, turning her head to look down at the carcass. She took a few small bites before looking up again, her tail swishing to and fro. She licked her lips and sat back on her haunches, lifting her injured paw to examine it.