Author Topic: Song of the Snow ~ Alaskan RP ~ Open and Accepting  (Read 10833 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Song of the Snow ~ Alaskan RP ~ Open and Accepting
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2013, 03:18:40 pm »
(Nu problem. Thankies. X3)

The small vixen trotted swiftly across the barren plain of snow. Her pitch white winter coat making for wonderful camouflage in her surroundings. Her large black eyes constantly scanned the area around her, searching for either something of interest, or danger. Letting out a quiet huff, Eponine broke into a lope when her surroundings were confirmed to hold nothing of interest. Scrambling out of the snow, she slowed her pace when she reached the dry tundra grass. Yawning, she curled into a tight ball beside a large boulder.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Whirrbee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I have a love hate relationship with bees
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2013, 09:38:03 pm »
OOC: Ok I'm done waiting for Renn to post :T

IC: Sunny soon became bored and stood up to look for something to do. Leaving the fae behind he decided it would be good to look for a place to rest for the night. His ears perked as he stepped into the open and his tail swished from side to side. Taking a couple steps forward his tannish pelt was highly visible in his surroundings. Cautiously his gaze swept across the land. When he found it was safe he trotted across the snowy plain gaining speed every step until he was at a full run.
ACCOUNT MOVED  http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile
Reasons for moving
- I hated my name
- Whirrbee was an oc of mine and he was the worst character I've ever made.
- Seeing the name made me annoyed
I changed it to something I'd love forever so I won't move again.

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2013, 11:08:41 pm »
Mortikai finished off his calf-meal and took a sip from the river. When he was fully watered and fed, he picked up the calf, and walked off to his territory.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2013, 11:16:58 pm »
Eponine lazily lifted her head, waking slowly from her light slumber. She stretched her narrow jaws wide in a long yawn, then gave her head a swift shake. Rising to her dainty paws, the vixen stretched before shaking her snowy pelt. She ran her tongue over her nose and gracefully leaped onto the boulder she slept near, lowering down to her haunches to examine the vast landscape that surrounded her.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2013, 10:42:42 am »
Diedre stopped running. He was starting to get tired from all the running, fighting, and getting the herd away from danger. He lay down, the herd started to lay down too. He looked around, and lowered his head, falling asleep.