Author Topic: How did you find out about feralheart?  (Read 11889 times)

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: How did you find out about feralheart?
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2013, 09:00:21 am »
Uhh I was bored so went search for "Animal MMORPG"...
Bam, it is. xD

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2013, 11:20:31 am »
I found Feralheart while on the Wolfquest forum. I was growing tired of that game and came across IT and Feralheart.

Though because Feralheart isn't as "realistic" as Wolfquest I didn't have any enthusiasm towards the game, though it wasn't fair of me to not give it a chance. After reading a topic on what I thought was Feralheart I decided to give it a go. I was actually reading a bit about Impressive Title instead, knowing that there were wings and flying it made me want to play (this was way before wings were added).

A few days after when I finally understood that I couldn't move because Bonfire lagged too much *BAM* I became addicted to Feralheart! Despite my first impressions of it compared to Wolfquest ^^"
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2013, 07:06:57 am »
Back in 2011/2012 year line (ID= dont remember sorry) My friend (ID; Mwill) was just annoying the crap out of me about this game. She was like this
Her: Im IceStar on there, I have a clan with almost 300 members. I got a mate and my character looks like this, Ill show you (Shows me a bunch of pictures she drew of the character). You should join
Me: No, I dont wanna break my freaken laptop
Her: YOU WONT!!! I swear youll love it, just look it up
Me: Maybe I will. Maybe I wont -.-"
Her: Fine.......
(The next day I tell my mom n I download the game. I fell in-love. Though I still wanna learn about mesh making and be better at making presets, I love to role-play and make cool characters)
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2013, 12:23:03 pm »
I found out about Feral Heart from a friend of mine who wanted me to play. At first, I totally forgot a month later and didn't join for a while. Then, one day, I remembered somehow and decided to look it up out of curiosity. Of course, first, before I start or registered for any game, I looked up a few videos of the actual gameplay and viewed the site. I seemed like an ok game to get into and plus, my real life friend was playing it. So if I had any problems, I could simply ask them in-game or at school. Glad I decided to remember something for once.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline kopat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ?I ? Big Cats?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2013, 12:44:14 pm »
About 2 or  years ago, I searched for an online wolf game in google, then Wolfquest comes up. I search it in youtube, then it takes me to another video about IT. I searched more about THAT, then it says it closed down and the new game is called FeralHeart. Then BAM, I search THAT, and that's why I'm here XD

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2013, 12:48:32 pm »
I played WolfQuest, and someone there asked me if I played FeralHeart. I was curious to find out what FH was really about, so I looked up a few videos and then decided to join.

Arr~
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline F a t a l

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2013, 12:34:14 am »
I was on google looking up wolf games, and I first came upon WolfQuest and heard about FeralHeart on one of the WolfQuest forums.
Found in-game as F a t a l
Frequently hanging around on characters Daiquiri and Paenitere.

~Firepool~

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2013, 12:43:31 am »
I found out through my cousin. I believe she discovered it through Youtube when browsing through some popular MMO's. Somehow, Feralheart happened to show up. However, I did know little of the game before however, as I heard it mentioned on other sites such as Roblox and Wolfquest.