Author Topic: The Meadow.. -Deer rp-  (Read 11216 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: The Meadow.. -Deer rp-
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 02:49:13 pm »
((Nice, more of a hunting option! And I'm not fussed what ever you guys want to do..))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2013, 10:53:05 am »
(Alright ^^ You all can start rping now)

Name: Aspen
Mate: His herd
Crush: None
Fawn(s): Delilah and Dakota
Antler  Points: 10 x 10
Other: He lives in a herd consisting of two does, one other buck, and his two fawns.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2013, 12:19:11 pm »
((...I guess I'll make the first post?))

Amise

Warm crisps of sunlight fell down on Amise's back as the doe trotted through the short grass. A thin layer of snow nestled in the ground as her hooves crunched in the snow, making crackling noises. Nosing through the snow, she found a short stalk of grass sticking out of the ground. Without hesitating, the doe snatched the food up, slowly consuming it as she glanced around. Blinking, Amise continued to search through the snow and grass, her ears twitching for any sign of danger.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2013, 07:55:30 pm »
Aspen led his 6 strong herd (including him) through the snow. He found a tree with soft bark. He nodded to the tree and reared up, stripping it of most of it's bark. Aspen placed the bark on the ground, and his herd gathered around and ate the bark. The only other buck, Slash, walked up to a piece next to Aspen and ate it. Slash finished and looked at him, "This winter is easy.. for now." Aspen nodded, "We are lucky to have even found this tree." Aspen looked up, finding more bark at the top and high middle. He looked at his herd. They were finishing eating. He grunted, "Finish up.. we need to keep moving. If we stay here too long, predators will come for sure." The does licked the two fawn's, Delilah and Dakota's, backs, ridding it of snow. Delilah, the youngest fawn, sighed, "How much longer? My hooves hurt!" Dakota, who was growing his antlers slightly whined too, "Yea! I want some plants!" Aspen snorted, "It won't be long. We will find something good soon." Aspen looked in the distance. There were more trees, the majority of them stripped of bark. I hope.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2013, 11:07:10 pm »
Rizzo was woke as she heard the banging of plates and bowls sighing she lifted to her paws and padded from the living room into the kitchen where her owner was stood. A small bark escaping her maw to let her owner know she was there "Hey Rizzo girl" Henry smiled as he knelt down and began patting the fae on her head, her stumped tail wagging. Standing up he grabbed a silver bowl from the counter top and placed it infront of the canine "Eat up, we've got a busy day.." He smiled as the German shorthair nodded her head slightly 'Everydays a busy day' she shrugged to herself with a slight smile. Craning her neck she began to wolf down her meal. Charlie then bounded in; Henrys other canine a golden retriever. Barking happily as usual he was younger and followed in Rizzos pawsteps soon to become a top hunter. Heny smiled then placed down the pups bowl.

Mollie deep barks from the garden and she let out a sigh lifting to her paws she padded from the porch and leapt through the large doggy door entering the house spotting Buddy bounding around a chuckle escaped her maw. He was 4 years old so not much older than her but she counted him as an older brother. She padded over to the male Brittney and smiled about to pounce on him when Trent shouted. "Buddy, Mollie c'mon in here!" He ordered the two dogs bounding in to already have bowls set on the wooden floor, looking at eachother they shurgged and dipped their heads into the bowl.

((I'll post a small app for Buddy and Charlie when I have a little more time. But they won't be 'main' characters just joining in on hunts, beeing seen around the house etc))
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 05:31:20 pm »

Name: Charlie
Breed: Golden Retriever
Mate: No
Pups: Nope
Other: Nothing other apart from he lives with Rizzo and Henry.

Name: Buddy
Breed: Brittany Dog
Mate: Nope
Pups: None
Other: He lives with Mollie and Trent.

((That's their apps done))
DA Account

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 10:50:46 am »
(Nice goldie XD They are accepted (obviously))

Aspen trotted through the snow, stopping to feed his herd on bark and (rarely) surviving bushes. The fawns were growing tired, and Aspen always made sure they ate first. They had a long winter ahead of them.
-
Aspen saw a blackberry patch in the distance. He turned to his herd, "Berry patch, up ahead." The herd dashed past him, and munched eagerly on the berries and leaves. Aspen slowly walked out, finding no danger, but was still catious. When he got to the patch, he started slowly to eat some berries and leaves.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 02:21:36 pm »
"Let's go!" A rough vocie instructed and Rizzo lifted her head to notice Henry grabbing his coat and putting it on, then getting his gun. She looked at the young pup and nudged him causing his head to whip up and look it at fae "What?" He muttered his tail wagging as he looked at Henry and tilted his head "We going already?" He asked "Yep" Rizzo muttered "Come on!" She barked bounding out the door with her human. They were on their way up the field to meet the few other hunters.

Mollie and Buddy wolfed down their food then looked at Trent who still seemed to be barking. The larger brute padded up to the human and began nudging him Mollie then barking and he chuckled and looked down "Ok, ok I'm coming.." He muttered putting down his paper and putting the plate and mug in the dish washer. Stretching the dark haired human grabbed his gun and patted the two canines on the head "Let's go" he smiled leading them out the door and locking it behind them. "So we starting right away?" Mollie asked looking at the male brittany "Well not today, first we're going to meet the hunting team" he smiled gooping his posture smart nodding she tried to copy the older male.

((Heh yeah I fell in love with the picture&thanks :) ))
DA Account

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 08:08:33 pm »
Aspen took a few more bites of the leaves. The leaves were frosty and cold, and a bit hard to chew. This poor patch of bushes probably got the full dose of the cold. There were no trees around to protect them, any that were had no leaves to blot it out. He bit into a berry. A little cold, but still good. He bit into a few more.
-
When the herd was stuffed from the berries that had surprisingly survived the snow, Aspen led them out again. Careful not to stay in one place longer than 10 minutes. Predators would be hungry. If the carnivores found their position... Aspen shook the thought from his mind. Aspen looked behind them. Nothing but stripped trees and hoof tracks, "Everyone.. speed up to a minor trot." Delilah, the youngest fawn and a female, whined, "Why! My legs are tired.." Aspen looked at her, "Because.. we can't stay in any places for very long. If we stay in one place for too long, we would either freeze to death, or get caught by hunters or hungry predators." Delilah groaned, and trudged on.
-
The herd had been traveling for another 7 minutes before finding a clearing with a patch of grass. Before the herd charged past him he snorted, "Not yet. A hunter could have easily placed this here and put poison in it." They stopped, and Aspen led the way out. He picked up one blade of grass, swallowing it. After 2 minutes he was still standing. "It's healthy." The herd ran over, munching on the rarely found grass. Aspen smiled. Spring wasn't here yet, but it was letting the forest know Spring is on it's way.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 11:51:28 pm »
Arriving at the small gathering ground Rizzo and Charlie looked down to see few humans and canines slowly bounding up the ice coated hill, and form a group. The two canines looking around at the others their tails wagging in excitement for the hunt, it had been atleast two days since they had been out on a job and that was because of the weather. The humans stood babbiling on for a few moments and each departed into small groups and seperating into different ways "Rizzo, Charlie!" A rough voice called and the two canines bounded after their group as the hunt began.

Buddy and Mollie clambered up the small icey hill realizing the group were slowly arriving, once everyone was there she peered around looked at each and everyone who was there, then looking at the older canine Buddy, he was kind of her idol and she would follow in his pawsteps. Once the humans finished talking the group departed into atleast four smaller groups that held 3 humans and about 5 dogs.
DA Account