Author Topic:  (Read 11720 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2013, 05:58:53 pm »
rhaine winnied to laika who she had taken a liking to her first day there. she trotted up to the fence that seperated her pasture from laikas. "hello little one" she said

inner beauty come from within

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2013, 07:03:21 pm »

isabelle yay i do photos now people

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2013, 07:20:01 pm »

and this is rhaine
(just waiting for laikas response
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 07:21:42 pm by jazmin,.,, »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2013, 08:01:36 pm »

Name: Rabbit

Breed: Appaloosa

Sub-breed: Nupe.

Personality: Rabbit is a calm sole, and she is already tamed and already riding! She is a bit green on jumps though. She is shy and now doesn't socialize as often as she used to. 

Foal(s): She is heavily pregnant! Only a couple more days until the birth.

Mate: He was a wild Stallion, Sun.. But now she is not looking for any.

Crush: None.

Extra: Nothing.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2013, 08:38:35 pm »

Laika
Laika slowly opened her eyes, the sound of another mare's voice "Hi." she peeped. She got up on her hooves, she hadn't really talked to this mare that much even though Laika has been her for about three months. Before she could continue the conversation Billy came up to her pasture "Hey Laika, ready to jump?" he said with a smile. Laika whinnied then trotted over to the gare, nuzzling her forehead into his hand. She adored Billy, he was so kind and gentle. He clipped her light blue lead onto her matching bridle and lead her to the jumping corral. When they got there Thunder was on the ground with his rider looking at his leg "Hey! Is Thunder okay?" Billy asked "I think so, going to have the vet check him out though." Laika looked at him then to Chico who was still jumping. Billy lead her over the small jumps, she jumped over them effortlessly "You're going to make quite a jumper one day." he chuckled. Laika whinnied happily, before bumping into Billy gently. Billy smiled then rubbed her forehead and fed her a sugar cube "Want to go through it again?" Laika neighed then followed Billy.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2013, 08:49:53 pm »
rhaine looked up agressively as the human came over to laikas pasture. she bared her teeth and tensed up. ashe loathed the humans. rhaine had been here for a short periode of time and still didnt like the ranch. she looked to the new mare in the pasture with her and decided to also run around she joined the mare vucking and rearing like a earling

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2013, 10:11:28 pm »
Thunder was let into the pasture. He saw an agressive looking mare on the other end. He walked lightly over, trying to look as uninjured as possible. He stood at about 20 feet away, waiting for her to calm down. Thunder tried to hide his bandage by taking it off. He kicked grass over it. His wound has healed, gratefully.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2013, 10:16:57 pm »
rhaine calmed down as soon as the humans were gone. she noticed thunder looking at her from his pasture she walked over "hello" she nickered

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2013, 11:06:21 pm »
((Rabbit is accepted))

Flicka came to a sudden halt and stared at the mare who seemed to have just arrived, then being put into a pasture beside the one she was in. Snorting she then looked at the young foal with a smile, lunging around again she noticed the smaller mare join her. Grunting she flicked her head forward and continued to lunge around. Noticing the female had stopped to talk to a black stallion. Stopping she nodded and shot the stallion a smile. Then cantered around again.

Chicos head whipped around as he heard someone say his name, a huge smile grew across his face as he realised it was Laika nodding "Hey Laika!" He neighed half rearing slightly then following Jake across the jumps. His long legs allowing him to jump over them with ease "At it boy! You're great already, who knows how good you'll be in years to come!" He smiled as he continued to run the young colt over the hurdles. Then stopping to notice Billy enter with the young palamino filly. "Hey Billy, quite the jumper you have there!" Jake muttered looking at the young fae, then being pulled by Chico as he lunged over other jumps.

Cujos head whipped around to see a new mare arriving, nodding his head he then whipped around to see Amelia heading into his pasture holding a lead rope, he knew today was his training day and his tail flicked as she drew closer. For some reason he had a softer spot for the females and tended not to hurt them as much. "Its alright boy.." She smiled slowly sticking out her hand allowing him to sniff it, then running her hand up his face and clipping the rope onto his headcollar. Snorting he jerked back slightly then reared legging out a neigh. "Woah boy!" She shouted pulling the rope and his hooves thudded the ground. "That's is.." She smiled as he calmed down, running a hand across his neck she began to lead him out.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2013, 11:29:30 pm »
He stood tall, trying to look impressive. He pricked his ears forward, trying to look at least a bit handsome, "Hello there. What is a beautiful mare like you doing alone?"