Author Topic: ". Forever Cold ." - Realistic ; Apocalyptic ; Dog Roleplay ( ( O P E N ) )  (Read 8004 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: ". Forever Cold ." - Realistic ; Apocalyptic ; Dog Roleplay ( ( O P E N ) )
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2013, 01:58:00 pm »
((KILL IT. KILL IT WITH FIRE))

Noxion

Surprise flickered in Noxion's eyes, but it quickly faded as he dipped his head. "Thank you." He murmured, appreciating the fact that the leader didn't hurt him. When the mutt turned back back to her spot, he swiftly followed her, hanging at the back. His ears perked at the leader's words, and a scowl formed on his face. "Gee, you don't have to be so harsh." He muttered under his breath, ignoring the cold stares of the other canines. Flashing them a nervous smile, Noxion continued to follow the pack, struggling a bit through the snow.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2013, 02:08:56 pm »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2013, 02:21:39 pm »

Noxion

Noxion let out a sigh as he plopped onto his haunches, sinking a little bit in the snow. His paw ached from having to maneuver through the snow, and he was grateful for this rest. After they had reached Eagle Island, he would depart from the pack since he had reached his destination. But what would I do there? The canine wondered, his tail swishing in the snow. Deciding to think about it later, he began to survey the pack. Letting out another quiet sigh, he rose to his paws and padded towards the leader. Lowering his body, he flicked his ears towards her. "Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked, wishing to return the favor.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2013, 04:11:27 pm »

Alexis and Tatum

Alexis turned her head to notice Robyn heading back with the orange colored male, her head turning as she watched the alpha trot to the front of the pack. Sighing she turned back to the brute and smiled then dipping her head as a welcome. She peered down at her pup who seemed to be handling the traveling quite well; smirking she flicked snow at her pup then chuckling. "Hey!" He barked and swiped a small paw at the ground causing it to fly into his mothers face. Smiling and giggling the two began bounding after eachother but staying a distance behind the pack to make sure they didn't cause any accidents. Tatum swiped a paw at his mothers legs then ran infront of her causing her to topple over; then running away so she couldn't catch him. When suddenly something gently swiped his hind legs and he flew into the snow. "Whoa!" He barked and lifted his head shaking off the snow. Chuckling Lexie grabbed her pup by the scruff and placed him on all fours, then nudging the snow off his back with her snout.

Chuckles continued to escape the twos maws as they followed not to far behind the pack; their tails wagging as snow continued to fall onto her pelt. The booming voice of the alpha causing them to look up rolling her eyes at the fact they had to stop "I'm not even tired!" Tatum sulked as he slouched down into the snow, chuckling a little she ran her warm tongue across the pups head "Neither am I, but there's a long, cold swim ahead.." She muttered and the pup shrugged. The two then laying near eachother and curling up to keep a little warm as they peered around at the pack; then looking towards the island with a smile; soon they could rest and freshen up. 
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2013, 04:15:23 pm »

Noxion

The sound of the two canines playing distracted Noxion for a moment, and he turned to glance at them. "Swines." He muttered under his breath, keeping this thought to himself as he watched the two for a moment. It had been a while since he had played or seen other play for a while, and it didn't look appealing to him. When they paused to rest, Noxion glanced away and focused his attention on the leader, waiting for her answer. 

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2013, 04:23:50 pm »
(( I'unno how to get my characters into the roleplay, is it okay if I have them already across the river- and now, staring at the pack? xD and thanks for accepting me. c:))

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2013, 05:12:49 pm »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2013, 05:18:46 pm »
((Wait. How did Feylinne know Noxion's name? O-O))

Noxion

At the leader's words, Noxion turned to glance at the direction of her paw, and his eyes gleamed when he spotted the pile of dead prey. Dipping his head in thanks, he watched as the Shikoku brushed past him, heading away from the pack. Returning his attention to the pile, he cautiously padded towards it, stopping near as he bent down to examine the prey. He felt awkward taking food from another pack, and he decided not to eat. Besides, he had already eaten something in the morning - he could travel without food surely? Turning away, he pushed past the pack members, heading off to be by himself until they moved on.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2013, 05:25:18 pm »
{I'm not exactly stating she knows.}

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2013, 05:57:09 pm »
((@Tariri: Hmm not to make a fuss or anything but in your post you said

Fay brushed past Noxion to curl up a bit away from the rest of the pack.

Also, ღтнєℓαzумєσωzєяѕღ asked a question))